Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] a comforting realisation or am i retarded?

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
no matter how i feel, if i haven't killed myself yet, it means i am still able to cope. even if the loneliness and suffering feel too unbearable, it actually isn't, since i haven't roped yet. if i actually felt unbearable, i would have roped already, and since i haven't done that, it means i am still able to cope, which is a good thing.

tbh. It's not over until it's over.
no matter how shit things get, the brain's survival instinct is relentlessly strong. i find it such a tragicomedy, being forced to continue living despite circumstances declining toward the worst.

I've been accustomed to it all

how the fuck is that comforting? I can still cope slightly too. it dosen't comfort me because my life is still trash.

no matter how i feel, if i haven't killed myself yet, it means i am still able to cope. even if the loneliness and suffering feel too unbearable, it actually isn't, since i haven't roped yet. if i actually felt unbearable, i would have roped already, and since i haven't done that, it means i am still able to cope, which is a good thing.
logically sound

that means you are unable to override your self preservation instinct.