Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A chad's harem?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

It's over buddy boyos. Pack up, go home. It's over.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That dog is experiencing true bliss right now.

Chads actually have this the non dog pill version :feelsrope: :feelsree: :feelsree:

What kind of pathetic cucks would like that photo? They must think they look similar to the chad in the picture.

They all want to fuck him.

Chad and dogpill together

I don’t understand how people like dogs they’re low iq, annoying and shit everywhere an exception for guide/police dogs.

More attention from foids I will ever get in 10 lifetimes added up. :cryfeels:

I want to take that dog and torture it (in minecraft of course) and force the foids to watch it

Dogs have even fucked miss Mexico, I'm no competition really.

They want us to be content wagecucking without insurance covering facial surgery in countries where dogs are higher status lifeforms than sub8 males. Anything a blackpilled incel does in retaliation against this fucked up society is totally justified.

They want us to be content wagecucking without insurance covering facial surgery in countries where dogs are higher status lifeforms than sub8 males. Anything a blackpilled incel does in retaliation against this fucked up society is totally justified.
High IQ

Dogpill just slapped me in my face.

made a gif

giphy.gif

Dogpill just slapped me in my face.

giphy.gif

JFL the dog doesn't know what to do with himself.

Jesus christ....that's fucked up.

Brutal dogpill

Officialrankings

Lot of people think dogs are "man's best friend" because of their help in hunting. That is too ancient. Once humans settled and became dependent on agriculture, the role of a dog was to keep a woman sexually preoccupied so she wouldn't cuck the man working the fields, a true friend's role.

Last edited:
A dog SMV mogs average males to the moon and back. Its truly over boyos

Dogs mog even gigachads. There is no-one who compares to a husky or a great dane in the eyes of a foid.

Dog getting gangbanged by foids. Damn, even chad has to struggle, so as to get gangbanged by that many girls. The dogpill has made me realised even his feces worth more than me.

It looks so fucking staged it's ridiculous

They prepared all of this only to get a few likes on reddit

If you weren't born as a huge dog it's over.

LOL, the thread should of really been titled "Nuclear Dog Pill", heh.

Do i still have to pack up and go home if im already there?

The grave is the real home where every one has to go one day.