Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A Chad worker thinks i'm gay due to being a cel and having no gfs

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
So it's another day of bouncering in a club, during my break, this guy who I don't talk to (a pure chad, brown hair, hunter eyes, looks like henry cavill's brother) walks over to me and asks what he should get his GF of 2 years. I tell him "Idk maybe flowers or something memorable", then he tells me "Everybody tells me that, I thought the gay guy would know something else". I told him "i'm not gay", then he makes a joke saying "Lee is also gay, so I just assumed you were. You never talk about having a GF". Then he just leaves and lets me eat at my table.

Why does life troll me so much?

ERfuel

OP is suspect though because bouncer is a giga tallfag job. :feelssus:

Damn man, that kinda sucks ngl

Tell him to eat the shit out of you're asshole like he's a Dubai whore!

Cool larp. How long till you post it on reddit?

I don't use reddit, yet on Incel Tears someone is trying to make me the posterboy
Nice try, that was posted a few min ago. Guess you knew I figured it out, huh?

On a serious note, it's crazy af how normies can't acknowledge the fact that you can be straight and can't have sex.

If you never talk about your GFs, people will always automatically assume that you're gay.

That shit is insane.

Found OPs cuckit account. Posted himself 3 times in a row in quick succession to various incelphobic groups. Mods ban this faggot.

Okay so someone posts me three times and now i'm being banned? :feelshaha: Okay forum users

Found OPs cuckit account. Posted himself 3 times in a row in quick succession to various incelphobic groups. Mods ban this faggot.

NO, I FOUND IT FIRST
Crying emoji dies

Okay so someone posts me three times and now i'm being banned? :feelshaha: Okay forum users
Got yo ass

Last edited:
It’s literally you faggot you’re even signed in on the screenshots :feelskek:

IQ of ITrannies :feelskek::feelskek:

Why OP was banned?