Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A Chad stole nearly 1000$ from me as a kid, and my cucked parents did nothing after he was caught

Primordial Incel

Primordial Incel

Banned
-
My parents were relatively high income and gave me allowance in cash starting from 6 years old (shitty parenting). Now in 2nd grade a year older Chad befriended me apparently after learning from someone that I have a lot of money in my house and started visiting my home. Soon we noticed that a grand of my money was missing JFL, my cucked parents never did anything to correct it except stop giving me allowance and called the parents of another "friend" who stole like 50 dollars. No money ever came back. Why not fucking beat that piece of shit and kill his parents? That's what I would've done.

That Chad grew up into a fully fledged dark triad Chad with extreme warrior skull and high level facial aesthetics (Jeremy Meeks like). He also bullied and abused me all through middle school. He was convicted of selling drugs and lately all his social media accounts have entirely disappeared, so I hope he has fucking died a brutal violent death in the hands of the mob. But that's just cope, because he has fucked hundreds of girls and teen girls and respected by his peers everywhere he went while I got nothing. FUCKING CLOWN WORLD

Last edited:
Why didn't you do anything about it yourself?
I know. I would have asked the parents to buy me pepper spray for self defence and then soaked the Chad’s face with it

Why didn't you do anything about it yourself?
his parents cucked him, they would've probably beat him or punished him if he did something about it himself, same shit happened to me, whenever I tried to fight my bullies my "mom" would beat the shit out of me and teach me to be an obedient cuck and just take the beating/bullying with a smile, I hope she dies and rots soon, I still continued to fight for myself.

Retard greycel moment

Also jfl at giving a 6yo 1000 dollars to put in his room. You deserved to get robbed. Idiot rich fags need to be robbed.
How fucking stupid are you? I'm talking about what I would've done as an adult.

My mom would beat me regardless of anything I did on almost a daily basis so I dgaf and did What I wanted.
Same, I can't wait to piss on her grave and all my "family's" graves :panties:

My parents were relatively high income and gave me allowance in cash starting from 6 years old (shitty parenting). Now in 2nd grade a year older Chad befriended me apparently after learning from someone that I have a lot of money in my house and started visiting my home. Soon we noticed that a grand of my money was missing JFL, my cucked parents never did anything to correct it except stop giving me allowance and called the parents of another "friend" who stole like 50 dollars. No money ever came back. Why not fucking beat that piece of shit and kill his parents? That's what I would've done.

That Chad grew up into a fully fledged dark triad Chad with extreme warrior skull and high level facial aesthetics (Jeremy Meeks like). He also bullied and abused me all through middle school. He was convicted of selling drugs and lately all his social media accounts have entirely disappeared, so I hope he has fucking died a brutal violent death in the hands of the mob. But that's just cope, because he has fucked hundreds of girls and teen girls and respected by his peers everywhere he went while I got nothing. FUCKING CLOWN WORLD
Sorry I call bullshit, especially because of your Avatar, you are memeing.

Nobody who went through shit like that would make a Chad their avatar.

It would be like going to an Alcoholics Anonymous forum and someones avatar is a bottle of some brandname alcohol.

Or going to a "Rape Survivors" forum and someones avatar is a famous serial rapist.

It's retarded, everytime I see a so called incel with a Chad avatar I immediately know they are a larp.

If you were legitimately traumatized by something you wouldn't choose an avatar that represents that thing.

You'd have to look at it all the time and other people who have faced your trauma will have to see it too.

Why do you have that nigger as your avi? it's chad worship, remove that shit
This

Sorry I call bullshit, especially because of your Avatar, you are memeing.

Nobody who went through shit like that would make a Chad their avatar.

It would be like going to an Alcoholics Anonymous forum and someones avatar is a bottle of some brandname alcohol.

Or going to a "Rape Survivors" forum and someones avatar is a famous serial rapist.

It's retarded, everytime I see a so called incel with a Chad avatar I immediately know they are a larp.

If you were legitimately traumatized by something you wouldn't choose an avatar that represents that thing.

You'd have to look at it all the time and other people who have faced your trauma will have to see it too.

This
This reads a very womany post, please do more psycho-analysis on an avatar I spent two seconds to put there, actually only inspired by me writing this and being reminded that he looked like Jeremy Meeks, especially as that avatar is a common sign of foid hypocrisy and CHAD PRIVILEGE.

This reads a very womany post
You have a very high (and false) opinion of women then, a woman would have just said - "You must be gay if that's your avatar". All insults for women always comes down to your sexuality or your lack of getting sex. It's the easy low blow.

only inspired by me writing this and being reminded that he looked like Jeremy Meeks, especially as that avatar is a common sign of foid hypocrisy and CHAD PRIVILEGE.
Yeah that makes perfect sense, so you purposely choose an avatar so you can see something you hate and feel bad?, are you a masochist?.

Last edited:
Yeah that makes perfect sense, so you purposely choose and avatar so you can see something you hate and feel bad?, are you a masochist?.
You seriously expect I get a bad feeling from seeing a picture? If anything, it fuels my anger which is why I'm here in the first place.

If anything, it fuels my anger
JFL at this edgy cringe, fuels your anger to what end?

You going to accomplish something important with this anger?

"It's fueling my anger so I can be angry for the sake of being angry bro :feelstastyman:"

which is why I'm here in the first place.
You're here to troll or cope, but nothing important.

I think I'll end this here.

Why didn't you say to him, look I know you stole a grand from me and I know you have many bitches, I won't ask for the money back but you have to let me fuck 1 of your bitches

JFL at this edgy cringe, fuels your anger to what end?

You going to accomplish something important with this anger?

"It's fueling my anger so I can be angry for the sake of being angry bro :feelstastyman:"

You're here to troll or cope, but nothing important.

I think I'll end this here.
Anger is a coping mechanism and very effective. Being angry makes me think clear and gives me a purpose.

I should've remembered though how retarded this forum was.