Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Chad died in the UNC Charlotte shooting

Why the hell is a Chad being buried with military honours that should only be given to soldiers that gave up their lives. Is Chad the equivalent of a soldier in this situation?

Why the hell is a Chad being buried with military honours that should only be given to soldiers that gave up their lives. Is Chad the equivalent of a soldier in this situation?
If they don't bury him with military honor, roasties will go crazy and burn the whole campus down. If you were the president of the university would you take such a risk?

Would he be buried with military honors if he was an ugly 5'2 Indian guy named Pradheep?

I read chad as child oops

Would he be buried with military honors if he was an ugly 5'2 Indian guy named Pradheep?
Nope personally doubt it. The police would see him as another casualty.
If they don't bury him with military honor, roasties will go crazy and burn the whole campus down. If you were the president of the university would you take such a risk?
The politics of our society wouldn't allow me to take the risk anyways if I was the president of the university.

Clown world...is entering the Twilight Zone

he's like barely normie

Military cucks know that dead Chad would have fucked their wives had he lived while they were on deployment, so they're just getting it over with post-mortem.

Chad heroic death=military honors burial

Incel heroic death=cremated and ashes thrown to a landfill

There is no heaven, there is no joyous afterlife. The only thing in this Chad's future is rotting in the dirt. HA HA.

Chad enjoyed a privileged life thanks to nothing other than his looks, while I had to suffer due to nothing other than my looks. But now, the tables have turned. Chad is worm food, while I am still alive. I had steak for dinner tonight and after I'm done checking out the new posts here on incels.co, I'm going to have some tequila and watch sexy foid videos.

Just a little bit of justice in this otherwise cucked world.

Pradheep wouldn't have made the cut in the military tryouts.

But lets say Pradheep had made the cut, he definetly would not be buried with honors. His family would receive a curry scented fruit basket instead. Along with a half-assed attempt at a Hallmark card full of signatures by roasties who never gave him the time of day when he was alive.

Last edited:
Not a Chad. Just a high tier WASP normie that looks 30's not 21.

riley-howell-ht-jpo-190501_hpEmbed_2_3x4_992.jpg

Could this guy ever put himself in the shoes of a 21yo man that looks 14 and is ruthlessly bullied and excluded? I don't think so.

plot twist, he was on the shooters side and hugged him so the police wouldn't shoot him. his last words were "praise be based saint charlottecel"

Lol at him running towards the shooter like a good white knight. Glad the cuck died

JFL at what it's come to.

Not a Chad. Just a high tier WASP normie that looks 30's not 21.

riley-howell-ht-jpo-190501_hpEmbed_2_3x4_992.jpg

Could this guy ever put himself in the shoes of a 21yo man that looks 14 and is ruthlessly bullied and excluded? I don't think so.
My JBW goggles see him slaying mad ethnic pussy (specifically noodle and curry whores) at UNC for 3 years. A life lived more in 3 years than my own quarter century of studyceling, gymceling, and LDARing.

He probably looks so old from partying so hard. This guy probably experienced worlds of pleasure having drunken, high sex greater than almost any of us could imagine.
And that isn't considering middle or high school....

My JBW goggles see him slaying mad ethnic pussy (specifically noodle and curry whores) at UNC for 3 years. A life lived more in 3 years than my own quarter century of studyceling, gymceling, and LDARing.

He probably looks so old from partying so hard. This guy probably experienced worlds of pleasure having drunken, high sex greater than almost any of us could imagine.
And that isn't considering middle or high school....
This only proofs that sub8 law is RETARDED SHIT, as im saying in this site since nov 8 2017.

The guy is a white high tier normie, not a chad. And white + 6/10 = Able to slay. Perid.

This only proofs that sub8 law is RETARDED SHIT, as im saying in this site since nov 8 2017.

The guy is a white high tier normie, not a chad. And white + 6/10 = Able to slay. Perid.

He's a 6/10, with height (6ft+) he could slay some cute ethnics or normal beckies. We don't know his height but he looks 6ft - ish.

Nothing of value was lost
Lmaooo real shit, no they wouldn’t even pay for a proper burial for him. Probably toss him in the local river

So what is his roastie gf name?
Guess she and the rest of his fucking harem wont be having those hitler yugend grand kids.

I also wonder how big was his harem
Could be hondreds of prime foids

Nothing of value was lost

Lmaooo real shit, no they wouldn’t even pay for a proper burial for him. Probably toss him in the local river

Wouldn't bullets miss a 5'2 skinny indian? Only a big waspy Jock can be portrayed as a saviour / have a go hero.

It's obvious that what America needs today is Jim Belushi as The Principal.

What a fuckwit, trying to tackle an incel going er is always gonna end bad

Poisoned cockroaches also are heroes then

He looks like my cousin, just with more facial hair.

There is no heaven, there is no joyous afterlife. The only thing in this Chad's future is rotting in the dirt. HA HA.

Chad enjoyed a privileged life thanks to nothing other than his looks, while I had to suffer due to nothing other than my looks. But now, the tables have turned. Chad is worm food, while I am still alive. I had steak for dinner tonight and after I'm done checking out the new posts here on incels.co, I'm going to have some tequila and watch sexy foid videos.

Just a little bit of justice in this otherwise cucked world.
What a fuckwit, trying to tackle an incel going er is always gonna end bad
Chads think their invincible. :chad:Muh tallfag height and robust bones can stop bullets. If an ugly guy did this everyone would call him a dumb ass.

My favorite part is how the other guy is getting shafted in the news. About 8 pictures of his ass in google images and a bunch of Chad's