Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A catch 22 regarding women and motivation.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
In truth If I had a woman in my life that genuinely loves me and gives me sex whenever I like, I would be strongly motivated to make changes, like lose weight and, search for a job, eat better, sleep earlier and wake up earlier etc. But seeing I have no woman I have zero motivation for any of those things, yet If I improve myself I MIGHT be able to ascend, doing all those things I mentioned is what I would like to do, but I just have no motivation to do any of them, believe me I tried, whenever I attempt any of these things, it won't be long until depression and demotivation sets in and I go back to my bad habits and LDARing, like I am now. Thus my chances of ascending is much lower than it should be. While I'm aware that even If I improve I know I'm not guaranteed ascension,But improving should increase my chances however my balding at age 14 and my big ass forehead handicapping me will make it that much harder to ascend even if I improve.

Basically, for me to improve, having a woman would motivate me to improve myself, but in my current state, no woman will want me, thus demotivating me and no motivation, no improvement, no improvement, no woman. I'm sure you get it. Sigh just wanted to get that off my chest. How do all of you feel about this? Leave your thoughts below.

Having no women gave me motivation. After self-improvemaxxing and still not getting girls is when I lost it.

I have no motivation in life in general and I don't know if a foid will even change that, I'm lost and my youth will soon be gone, I'm thinking right now, my problems definitely go beyond females as that would not be a cure all for me.

I see what you're saying, it's a pretty demoralizing world, imagine bringing yourself to a new standard only to get cucked anyway eventually by hypergamy, if it was even possible to get a hole in the first place.

S-stop putting pussy on the pedestal brooooooo

Here's the kicker you guys don't quite get. It's not because you don't have a women now. It's because you were a reject growing up, denied those childhood and teen relationships. Treated like you were not as good as the normal to good looking guys. Being the one out. Getting sex and validation at this point cannot cure you . You would just continue to do your rotting lifestyle, just you would be more content with your rotting. That's the only difference. You would not get motivation to do shit.

Yup, it's definitely a catch 22. All the successful Chads, chadlites, and even high tier normies only got the motivation to study hard and work hard because they had regular sex lives. They also knew that one day they were going to get married and have kids so that was extra motivation for them to succeed so they can raise a family. But us incels have NOTHING motivating us. We get no attention, no validation, no sex, and we have no hope of ever ascending in the future so what is the point of even being a productive member of society?

Having no women gave me motivation. After self-improvemaxxing and still not getting girls is when I lost it.

This could probably be statistically-linked to the length of the average male's gym membership.

I've gymcelled for years now, and I always see the same thing where an average-looking guy will be there a lot for a few months tops, then he just gives up after losing the 20lbs or toning up.

The women on the other hand have been the same women at the gym for ages, because they know if they just stay fit, they're in the Saturday night running for Chads cum.

There's a fit woman about 50 at my gym who is there every day before dawn, and for a year she does very fuck-centric exercises, like high-rep low-weight squats to work on her cowgirl capacity.

She isn't fucking her husband. He's a fat old guy. She's a slut who intentionally goes in front of the Chads half her age at the gym and will put her mat on the floor in their line of sight and start doing bent over ass leg raises, like she has a sign "look at my ass and cunt."

She also takes that abdominal balance ball and she'll frantically bounce her ass up and down on it when a Chad is there, in his line of sight, like she's letting him know "you can lay there, I'll do all the work." She smashes her old cunt into the ball more than she works out her legs doing that stupid shit.

I should report her for masturbation.

Last edited:
Yet society still expects men to work hard

Yup, it's definitely a catch 22. All the successful Chads, chadlites, and even high tier normies only got the motivation to study hard and work hard because they had regular sex lives. They also knew that one day they were going to get married and have kids so that was extra motivation for them to succeed so they can raise a family. But us incels have NOTHING motivating us. We get no attention, no validation, no sex, and we have no hope of ever ascending in the future so what is the point of even being a productive member of society?
That's a really good point. Explains a lot.

It was hard to see during the time, but looking back - really far back - it becomes obvious.

Angry entitlement and a lack of regard for principles can motivate anyone

The truth is : women are the highest natural reward for men's nervous system. Without them, life is quite tedious. Copes are only effective when you can take pride from them, say you achieve something scientifically or artistically for instance. But excellence is reserved to few people, by definition.
For the average man, a rewardless life is an awfully tedious one.

Here's the kicker you guys don't quite get. It's not because you don't have a women now. It's because you were a reject growing up, denied those childhood and teen relationships. Treated like you were not as good as the normal to good looking guys. Being the one out. Getting sex and validation at this point cannot cure you . You would just continue to do your rotting lifestyle, just you would be more content with your rotting. That's the only difference. You would not get motivation to do shit.
High IQ. Learned Helplessness is no joke.

If I was the only human on earth I'd kill myself in a week.

same
had a few months where i honestly believed things were looking up. i felt great and had a positive outlook. after a year or two of improvement, and then stability in all aspects of my life, i saw nothing was changing with my relationship prospects.
after this realization i fell deeper into the rabbit hole than i ever have went before. ever since that day i realized nothing i ever do will matter and i will never be happy