Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Catcel broke into my place.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
He must have entered from a open door or window.

I saw him when he was licking milk from the bowl kept in the kitchen. As soon as I approached, he hid under the chairs somewhere. I couldn't be bothered so I went back to sleep.

I woke up now and I can't find him. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Close all the windows.

Put out another bowl of milk for the lad

Try fuck it.

Buy some cat treats incase you see it again

Pussy braking into your house :chad::banhammer:

He must have entered from a open door or window.

I saw him when he was licking milk from the bowl kept in the kitchen. As soon as I approached, he hid under the chairs somewhere. I couldn't be bothered so I went back to sleep.

I woke up now and I can't find him. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
>no cats in house
>milk still in bowl for some reason
?????

Nigga da cat drank from the milk carton?
No. The milk was kept in a bowl with a lid over it. The cat knocked over the lid and then drank it.

FYI We store milk not in cartons but in pouches (atleast where I am from). These pouches are then poured into small bowls.

Last edited:
No. The milk was kept in a bowl with a lid over it.
???????????? What? @Lookscel you guys are fucking weird dude
The cat knocked over the lid and then drank it.
wait so the cat was high af?

FYI We store milk not in cartons but in pouches (atleast where I am from). These pouches are then poured into small bowls.
????? You’re in the west or is this a shithole thing like do you live in the 3rd world?

???? You’re in the west or is this a shithole thing like do you live in the 3rd world?
Amuls me
OP is talking about this
Images 9

Amuls me
OP is talking about this
View attachment 443323
LOLL HAHAHAHAHAHVAA BRO IS THAT YOUR MILK BAG DIS NIGGA PUT HIS MILK TRU BAGS :what::what::what::what::what:

“ASIAS LARGEST MILK BRAND” AND ITS GOT A SHITTY DECAL ON IT OH NO NO NO IT EVEN SAYS “DOODH PEETA” LIKE DOODOO PETER

what kinda milk is that even. Indians don’t like cow milk, isn’t that against their cow worship stuff.

???????????? What? @Lookscel you guys are fucking weird dude

wait so the cat was high af?

????? You’re in the west or is this a shithole thing like do you live in the 3rd world?
Shithole thing. It was something like this.
IMG 20180717 210317   Copy

The lid was covering the bowl.
Amuls me
OP is talking about this
View attachment 443323
Exactly. Thanks @Aadi for this. Had trouble explaining it. :feelsokman:

Shithole thing. It was something like this.
View attachment 443324

The lid was covering the bowl.
What do you use milk for? Why’s it just out? You don’t put it in the fridge?

I mean I can’t imagine pouring a bowl of milk into a bowl of cereal, or pouring a bowl of milk to a glass of milk.

What do you use milk for? Why’s it just out? You don’t put it in the fridge?

I mean I can’t imagine pouring a bowl of milk into a bowl of cereal, or pouring a bowl of milk to a glass of milk.
It was out for making tea. But I forgot to put in the fridge before sleeping. :feelsbadman:

It was out for making tea. But I forgot to put in the fridge before sleeping. :feelsbadman:
You people and your teas :feelscomfy: what if you worship cows do they let you drink their milk or are they against it and drink goat milk or is it cool

You people and your teas :feelscomfy: what if you worship cows do they let you drink their milk or are they against it and drink goat milk or is it cool
They are worshipped. Most curries drink cow milk. It's not against the religion. Atleast drinking the cow milk isn't.

Also goat milk must be horrendous.

Make friends with cat with treats. He can be like a secret pet. If he knows you have treats, he'll keep coming back, and if he's a stray, it's not like living outside the home will be any different for him, and your parents won't have to know.

They are worshipped. Most curries drink cow milk. It's not against the religion. Atleast drinking the cow milk isn't.

Also goat milk must be horrendous.
Hmmmm interdasting. unrelated kind of but I bet crime would be very easy to do over there. Developing country so not many cameras, full of ppl crowding the streets 24/7. I think u could kill someone right in the street and the police could do nothing about it because everyone is so everywhere

I wonder if any white ppl are in the third world have u ever seen any white peepo if I was in like india or China or Bangladesh or Nepal or Pakistan I’d kill all the white ppl for their money (they’re rich) and then hide in the huge mega overpopulated area because they can’t get me and there’s no camera footage cuz shithole country

Last edited:
Make friends with cat with treats. He can be like a secret pet. If he knows you have treats, he'll keep coming back, and if he's a stray, it's not like living outside the home will be any different for him, and your parents won't have to know.
Thanks, will try.
Hmmmm interdasting. unrelated kind of but I bet crime would be very easy to do over there. Developing country so not many cameras, full of ppl crowding the streets 24/7. I think u could kill someone right in the street and the police could do nothing about it because everyone is so everywhere

I wonder if any white ppl are in the third world have u ever seen any white peepo if I was in like india or China or Bangladesh or Nepal or Pakistan I’d kill all the white ppl for their money (they’re rich) and then hide in the huge mega overpopulated area because they can’t get me and there’s no camera footage cuz shithole country
You nailed it. Law Enforcement is a joke here. You can pretty much get away with anything here if you have enough money. And I mean anything. Not even exxagerating.

Last edited:
There used to be a cat hanging around my place, usually chilling on top of the fence. It never managed to get in though, yet somehow the frogs and toads can still get in.

LOLL HAHAHAHAHAHVAA BRO IS THAT YOUR MILK BAG DIS NIGGA PUT HIS MILK TRU BAGS :what::what::what::what::what:
Yeah you got a problem white boy?
“ASIAS LARGEST MILK BRAND” AND ITS GOT A SHITTY DECAL ON IT OH NO NO NO IT EVEN SAYS “DOODH PEETA” LIKE DOODOO PETER
Doodh = milk
Peeta = drink
what kinda milk is that even. Indians don’t like cow milk, isn’t that against their cow worship stuff.
No they drink cow milk. But unfortunately most of them aren't aware of the inhumane practices involved in the dairy industry. I find it hypocritical tbh. Hindus kill Muslims for eating beef but at the same time they consume milk products from cows.

Hmmmm interdasting. unrelated kind of but I bet crime would be very easy to do over there.
Yeah if you have brains then you can kill homeless niggers sleeping on side of roads at night. You can get away with it tbh.
Developing country so not many cameras, full of ppl crowding the streets 24/7. I think u could kill someone right in the street and the police could do nothing about it because everyone is so everywhere
You can.

This dude killed 26 curries lol.
Cope. You are a framlet manlet pigskin you'll get mobbed by high T biharis like @Liszt :feelskek::feelskek:

Doodh = milk
Peeta = drink

No they drink cow milk. But unfortunately most of them aren't aware of the inhumane practices involved in the dairy industry. I find it hypocritical tbh. Hindus kill Muslims for eating beef but at the same time they consume milk products from cows.

Yeah if you have brains then you can kill homeless niggers sleeping on side of roads at night. You can get away with it tbh.

You can.

Cope. You are a framlet manlet pigskin you'll get mobbed by high T biharis like @Liszt :feelskek::feelskek:
legit insane how people go thru the shitty crowded fucking streets with motorcycle at fast speeds and don't die. I legit am always super cautious when I am forced to go thru those narrow shithole streets.

11750330.jpg

Doodh = milk
Peeta = drink

You can.

Lol. :feelshaha:

Just straight up psychopathic serial killer. He had no motive.

He killed just for the fun of doing it.
He's a sick bastard, I feel bad for those currys :feelsbadman:

I’m not Parsi jfl. He just revealed my location in that post. I’ve told you on DMs where I live
Oh. I thought you showed him your photo and that was his assessment on looks. We had a real half parsi here @ChinaCurry

Oh. I thought you showed him your photo and that was his assessment on looks. We had a real half parsi here @ChinaCurry
I’ve never posted my face on these sites tbh but I have posted some morphs of me

Yeah i do
Doodh = milk
Peeta = drink
Doo doo Peter
Oh ok
It’s over
You can.

People kill hobos all the time tbh that’s everywhere I mean you can kill more people because it’s crowded
If I went there I would be worshipped because I am a whitu westerner madafak but if I was a pooskin in India that’s what I would do as a living I would kill the white tourists that come over (tourism sucks) in the streets and steal their moneylossus

If I went there I would be worshipped because I am a whitu westerner madafak
:feelsbadman:youre right. Brutal JBW pill
but if I was a pooskin in India that’s what I would do as a living I would kill the white tourists that come over (tourism sucks) in the streets and steal their moneylossus
Based if you'd do that tbh. :feelsokman:
But you are already a cumskin manlet genetic trash. If you were a poopskin you'd be even more subhuman and probably a midget.
6'5 white gigachads would use you as a pocket buttpussy :feelskek::feelskek: