Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A cashier smiles at me and and kept talking to me today

fakecel faggot lol

cashiers don't even acknowledge my existence tbh.

they rated you a 3 ? thats how you know this forum is packed with GL mentalcels.

You dont have a GL face but you are not a 3 neither. 4-5/10 facial wise. You kinda look like gambler. Remember people in PSL/Incel communities have lost their touch with reality due to years of isolation and browsing lookism forums. Male models on internet are the only people they see.

You are also definitely white, on top of that you are 6'6''. You can't blame your looks for your inceldom.

a cashier smiling and talking with you is a proof. you know how they treat ugly customers ? they dont even look at them. I literally got spit on by a cashier about 2 years ago.

how did you manage to get a cashier to spit on you? they just ignore me. there's no friendliness but neither is there hate.

how did you manage to get a cashier to spit on you? they just ignore me. there's no friendliness but neither is there hate.
I live in a village in texas of germany as a shitskin and i have absolutely repulsive face

thats how.

fakecel faggot lol

cashiers don't even acknowledge my existence tbh.
:feelzez: I’m cool a cashier was nice to me
Just kill me dude I can’t believe that I’m just happy because she was nice to me (probably to everyone) god I’m a loser

:feelzez: I’m cool a cashier was nice to me
Just kill me dude I can’t believe that I’m just happy because she was nice to me (probably to everyone) god I’m a loser

Thats not being a loser lol

Its good that you were happy with at least something, more than most here can say tbh

Yeah dude why not I don’t mind sending pics to fellow incels + don’t tell me to cut my hair and change my style I’m a country boy
If that's an incel, then I must be a giga truecel.

If that's an incel, then I must be a giga truecel.
There might be different levels of incels because some of you guys find me attractive but others find me 2/10 or even 0/10 as I got rated

There might be different levels of incels because some of you guys find me attractive but others find me 2/10 or even 0/10 as I got rated
On the 2nd picture you look decent. Golden hair and nice manly roman nose.

Who ever rated you 0 or 2 is trolling. 0-2 is like blackops2cel levels of ugly with no redeeming features. You look more like a 4.

I'm over 30 girls have flirt to me millions of times , flirting means nothing
I don’t think you’re an incel if girls flirt with you good thing you’re outta here fuck you normie scumbag

Last edited:
I'm over 30 girls have flirt to me millions of times , flirting means nothing
"
  • Bragging: Keep your romantic and sexual experiences to yourself, even if they happened a long time ago. Bragging of any sort, including humble-bragging, will constitute a heavy warning or ban."

I wonder how many guys fall for cashiers and ask them out, they must get so annoyed with that shit.

Cashiers are paid to be efficient and polite. Her being friendly could be a good thing but don't read too much into. Don't jump in feet first, check the lie of the land. See how she treats other customers.

You people calling him a fakecel need to calm down. Cashiers are polite and smile at incels everyday.