Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A cashier smiles at me and and kept talking to me today

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
Does that Mean Se wants to fuck me or something does that mean she was interested?
Btw I’m 3/10 you guys rated me on the megathread but I’m 6’6 could pass as white/jew too

did you try to get her number?

You're not 6'6". Stop lying.

Your height made her think you have a BWC. She wants your D.

Sorry to burst your bubble but cashiers are paid to be friendly.

No scared of getting rejected
youll never get lucky if youre to afraid to try. I know shes intimidating, but every time you try, you raise tour chances of asending

youll never get lucky if youre to afraid to try. I know shes intimidating, but every time you try, you raise tour chances of asending
But she could reject me and make me suicidefuel

I wouldn't sweat it too much tbh. Your intuition lead you down the right path. Some cashiers are just extremely smiley and friendly to everyone. I bet she treated everyone behind you the same.

I wish a girl would talk to me. Female cashiers don't even look at me.

3/10 ? mind posting your pic here too ?

3/10 ? mind posting your pic here too ?
Yeah dude why not I don’t mind sending pics to fellow incels + don’t tell me to cut my hair and change my style I’m a country boy

Attachments

• 4D4D16BD-A5EF-4D67-9B1E-E0EE8E2B34FA.jpeg
    4D4D16BD-A5EF-4D67-9B1E-E0EE8E2B34FA.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 276
  • B62B2641-DDEB-48C6-B37D-B77A0B73B1E6.jpeg
    B62B2641-DDEB-48C6-B37D-B77A0B73B1E6.jpeg
    344.3 KB · Views: 283
jesus 30+ users and 40+ guests in this thread. also who the hell talks to cashiers? where do you even find them? i havent interacted with anyone at a shop in years because of self serve besides fast food

Yeah dude why not I don’t mind sending pics to fellow incels + don’t tell me to cut my hair and change my style I’m a country boy
nosecel, just lift and get a rhino and run jbl theory

Actually looking hot in the second pic wtf :feelsahh:

I have a harem of smiling cashiers. Means nothing, they are hired guns.

Actually looking hot in the second pic wtf :feelsahh:
I look good in the pics That I don’t show my face in + thank you dude for the complement I don’t get that many .. I don’t get any tbh

There are a lot of women who like that style , long hair etc..Maybe it isn't that over for you.

I look good in the pics That I don’t show my face in + thank you dude for the complement I don’t get that many .. I don’t get any tbh
First pic is just bad, you've got that camera red eye, bad lighting, beanie covering hair any bald man would literally murder for.

There are a lot of women who like that style , long hair etc..Maybe it isn't that over for you.
:feelzez: True

they rated you a 3 ? thats how you know this forum is packed with GL mentalcels.

You dont have a GL face but you are not a 3 neither. 4-5/10 facial wise. You kinda look like gambler. Remember people in PSL/Incel communities have lost their touch with reality due to years of isolation and browsing lookism forums. Male models on internet are the only people they see.

You are also definitely white, on top of that you are 6'6''. You can't blame your looks for your inceldom.

a cashier smiling and talking with you is a proof. you know how they treat ugly customers ? they dont even look at them. I literally got spit on by a cashier about 2 years ago.

they rated you a 3 ? thats how you know this forum is packed with GL mentalcels.

You dont have a GL face but you are not a 3 neither. 4-5/10 facial wise. You kinda look like gambler. Remember people in PSL/Incel communities have lost their touch with reality due to years of isolation and browsing lookism forums. Male models on internet are the only people they see.

You are also definitely white, on top of that you are 6'6''. You can't blame your looks for your inceldom.

a cashier smiling and talking with you is a proof. you know how they treat ugly customers ? they dont even look at them. I literally got spit on by a cashier about 2 years ago.
Damn dude I’m getting some much complements in here I didn’t get that many in the Ratings megathread and I posted the same pic one of the people who commented said that I look jew could pass as white and I’m 2.5/10 and told me to get a haircut and the other guy commented it’s over or something like that

@JustKillMe I think you're confirmed mentalcel, there are girls who like long hair on guys. I mean sure it might be a minority, but that doesn't matter because the girls who like niche features on guys, really like them.

I think that girl might have actually liked you dude

Damn dude I’m getting some much complements in here I didn’t get that many in the Ratings megathread and I posted the same pic one of the people who commented said that I look jew could pass as white and I’m 2.5/10 and told me to get a haircut and the other guy commented it’s over or something like that
dont let those comments you got in rating thread get you down, brother. Like I said, you are in a community where LITERAL male models who has millions of followers are rated 7/10. They will soon call chico an incel too.

Moderator of this forum told me it was over if you don't look like chico, real talk. This forum is composed of people who don't really have problems with their looks but would rather cope by thinking it's their looks that hold them back.

This forum is composed of people who don't really have problems with their looks but would rather cope by thinking it's their looks that hold them back.

delet this

Probably. Considering you are 6'6 and look just normal with nice long hair, I think she was. What are you doing on this forum?

Probably. Considering you are 6'6 and look just normal with nice long hair, I think she was. What are you doing on this forum?
Btw I believe height matters more than face which gives you a tremendous advantage.

This forum is composed of people who don't really have problems with their looks but would rather cope by thinking it's their looks that hold them back.
thats alot of people but not me:lul:

Cashiers are only paid to be friendly.

You are not attractive sorry.
She was only being nice to you.

you remind me of ruby the cherry / you arent ugly but arent attractive if i am being honest / no homo

It's true cashiers are paid to be nice, but they also do not make tips or commission nor is it likely being nice somehow causes you to go back and buy more stuff nor would she receive any direct gain or bonus from you doing so therefore there is no gain to being overly nice (as there is for, say, a waitress). A professional niceness is all that is needed so if she went beyond that she is either just a very friendly person. Or had a slight interest that may be worth pursuing.

Cashiers are being paid to be nice. It means that she was able to tolerate you to keep her job.

Your height made her think you have a BWC. She wants your D.
ya if your tall its much easier. Many of us are short on this forum. If your a short guy its OVER. Like WAY OVER.

Sorry to burst your bubble but cashiers are paid to be friendly.
They get paid to but sometimes they go beyond polite convo and get flirty. $10/hr without tips can only get you so much niceness.

Last edited:
Autism can be crippling

You look nice bro and you're 6'6. Probably you're just a mentalcel and that cashier was actually interested in you. Try talking to her again and invite her over lunch or drink when she's free. And then, leave us here. :(

You are not attractive sorry.
She was only being nice to you.
Damn that’s what I thought at least because why would she be attracted to me she was a legit 10/10 stacy

It's true cashiers are paid to be nice, but they also do not make tips or commission nor is it likely being nice somehow causes you to go back and buy more stuff nor would she receive any direct gain or bonus from you doing so therefore there is no gain to being overly nice (as there is for, say, a waitress). A professional niceness is all that is needed so if she went beyond that she is either just a very friendly person. Or had a slight interest that may be worth pursuing.
Well that’s a pretty smart statement right here because I actually bought many things total price was way over 150$ but that the things my parents want me to buy not for me tho that’s why I think she thought I was a rich jew/white or something

Well that’s a pretty smart statement right here because I actually bought many things total price was way over 150$ but that the things my parents want me to buy not for me tho that’s why I think she thought I was a rich jew/white or something

What I mean by going back and buying something else is at that moment. IE: a waitress by being nice may convince a customer to buy another drink. It's unlikely that because a cashier is nice, you pay for something, turn around march right back into the store and buy something else. Cashiers get no direct benefit from a returning customer, no tips, no commission, their paycheck remains the same regardless and it's unlikely the business is riding on a chat.

Mogs me.
Also if you cut your hair you'd go up about 2 points.

They get paid to but sometimes they go beyond polite convo and get flirty. $10/hr without tips can only get you so much niceness.

Nah some cashiers are legit really nice to everyone. Their boss told them to be nice and they go overboard. I was in a similar situation but then I noticed that she was super chatty and smiley with EVERYONE.

It's especially not a good sign if the only girls that are nice to you are cashiers and girls ignore you otherwise.

cashiers are paid to be good at customer service its literally their job role.

proof : i used to do retail / till work.