Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A busty foid nurse saw my erected penis

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
It was around a year ago when I had to do a mandatory body checkup which is required by the government. I was in HS and had to go to a clinic for it.

At the end of the medical body checkup, she told me to pull down my pants to see my dick. I froze there so she took it off for me and saw my boner fling out from my undergarments.

This was the best moment of my life.

I would be so happy if that happened to me.

She is the only foid that saw my penis

What was her reaction? Guessing she pretended nothing weird was happening and ignored lol

What was her reaction? Guessing she pretended nothing weird was happening and ignored lol
Couldn't see it cuz we were all wearing masks

She’s a pedo.

I was standing up and she had to kneel a bit to take off my pants, it was almost like a bj scenario :feelsohh:

@mentalcel1 thoughts

Mogs me. I had the opposite reaction in front of two nurses and it was the most embarrassing moment in my life.

Im low inhib when It Comes to this , in hospitals etc. Foids are Just foids after all and they Saw a platitude of Dicks already .

They are Devils , Not Something you should value much or be afraid of "
Mogs me. I had the opposite reaction in front of two nurses and it was the most embarrassing moment in my life.

Was she Chinese?

Im low inhib when It Comes to this , in hospitals etc. Foids are Just foids after all and they Saw a platitude of Dicks already .

They are Devils , Not Something you should value much or be afraid of "
My anxiety is killing me in situations like that, i was more worried about being naked than the hernia surgery.

Too bad she didn't stroke it or suck it. (in video game)

Was it penis inspection day?

(in video game)

@mentalcel1 thoughts
AA23108D CDF3 48C1 BEBD 34576CA9109C

It was around a year ago when I had to do a mandatory body checkup which is required by the government. I was in HS and had to go to a clinic for it.

At the end of the medical body checkup, she told me to pull down my pants to see my dick. I froze there so she took it off for me and saw my boner fling out from my undergarments.

Lol.

She prolly double gloved

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFRsoUx1/