Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A brutally overlooked incel trait. The videogame music pill

I like the megaman x, sonic, and zelda OST's.

Same here ngl

These are some I like from mother Russia bleeds

Same tbh I find most real life music completely generic and forgettable. I only and specifically listen to game OSTs and very niche music bands

Fuck this hit me hard
my phone has 90% instrumental and game/anime music that nobody even has heard of
I'm even an Incel when I think I'm just being normal and enjoying what I like. I never realized until now that it is completely over and Inceldom has seeped into my very core.

Thanks OP
One more reason to kill myself

Song to go ER to

That's one of the reasons why I tend to avoid conversing with normies. Hell it's just not video game music that's off putting to them. It's also the fact I play lots of video games that aren't mainstream with the exception of Nintendo and even then I would get weird looks because I rather play games such as Super Mario, Zelda, Megaman, Pokemon, Terraria, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Tales of Series Akiba's Trip, God Eater etc. instead of Call of Duty, Assasins Creed, The Last of Us, Uncharted, Fallout, Grand Theft Auto, Halo etc. Alot of my tastes in alot of things aren't mainstream for the most part, which makes socializing with normies that much more difficult. So yeah in conclusion normies are boring soulless sheep who just blindly follows along with what's the most "mainstream" just for the sake of fitting in.

Somebody should do a study on all of this shit.

I prefer anime music.

normies are boring soulless sheep who just blindly follows along with what's the most "mainstream" just for the sake of fitting in.
Bingo.
I personally think popular music is akin to brainwashing. Our pop music promotes degeneracy and is dirty and otherwise uninteresting. It is a part of the culture, and normie culture is diseased.

Bingo.
I personally think popular music is akin to brainwashing. Our pop music promotes degeneracy and is dirty and otherwise uninteresting. It is a part of the culture, and normie culture is diseased.
Based idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back