Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A brutally overlooked incel trait. The videogame music pill

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Tbh, I can't really listen to any normal music anymore, I just listen to epic movie music and video game music.
Just lmgagine the strange and judgemental looks people give you when they here the music coming out of your headphones, and ask "what the fuck are you listening to?'' in a creeped out and offended manner.

Two Steps from hell (A band that does epic music)

Metal Gear Solid Credits

Ace combat Music

Epic music montage.

If you have songs similar to these on your I pod, Don't ever let any foid or normie know you listen to this. They will genuinely think you have autism or that there is something horribly wrong with you.

Agreed, I already have that on a playlist.
Me too, it seems like only incels ever put video game music on their I pod. Why is that?
I am asking the REAL questions here

I haven't listened to mainstream music for years upon years, because it's pure trash, like someone took some trash from the nearest landfill and compressed it into a song.

This, this is real music

Very few artists have music that can vent my pure rage. I need to hear violent lyrics, i need to hear gut wrenching guitar riffs, and punchy drums. And I need it to be unique (not your classic metal) but to have a more ominous sound to it.

I listen to video game music, 80’s synth, 80’s thrash mental, 70’s and 80’s J-pop/funk, 60’s blues and Vaporwave.

Tbh, I can't really listen to any normal music anymore, I just listen to epic movie music and video game music.
Just lmgagine the strange and judgemental looks people give you when they here the music coming out of your headphones, and ask "what the fuck are you listening to?'' in a creeped out and offended manner.

Two Steps from hell (A band that does epic music)

Metal Gear Solid Credits

Ace combat Music

Epic music montage.

If you have songs similar to these on your I pod, Don't ever let any foid or normie know you listen to this. They will genuinely think you have autism or that there is something horribly wrong with you.

Who gives a shit dude...
Fuck them and their garbage noise.

Me too, it seems like only incels ever put video game music on their I pod. Why is that?
I am asking the REAL questions here
Well I do like a lot of video game music, but I like other stuff too. Maybe if you included anime osts I'd be more in agreement tbh.

IT types like this kind of music too. Which only proves how incel they are.

I just listen to ambient and vaporwave tbh

I listen to a vast number of things from eurodance and soviet pop to music from anime, from Mark Morgan to Kylie Minogue. I don't give a damn. Following only specific genre of music is limiting taste.

Might be abit dated but i enjoy listening to the bit music of old consoles like Sega, Sonic and stuff.
I find it relaxing. Life must have been alot better for the average male back then

same here, almost all video game and ambient music for me

don't care that it makes you non-nt

I also do that. Minecraft ambient music are dope and relaxing to listen to.

Nice catch, even before the blackpill I listenef to video game music way more than I listened to normie shit and my brother would always make fun of me for not listening to this shitty rap that is popular today

This is the ultimate incel music tbh.

Me too. If you appreciate it, it confirms that you are an incel though. This pill is brutal.
It really funny how so many random facets of someone’s personality and interests all tie into inceldom. It is very rare to find someone who appreciates video game music more than anything that can be found on the radio

Meh. Music is music. In my experience, this is only a thing normies may potentially give you shit for when you're a teenager.

Some catchy retro shit.

Me too. If you appreciate it, it confirms that you are an incel though. This pill is brutal.
Indeed!

Nice catch, even before the blackpill I listenef to video game music way more than I listened to normie shit and my brother would always make fun of me for not listening to this shitty rap that is popular today
Pretty much the same story with me. For some reason its social suicide to listen to meaningful and powerful music without lyrics. But its acceptal to listen to ooga booga I shoot ppl and sell drugs music.

I only listen to incel music

Unironically this. As a child, I loved Star Wars Music, I always listened to the marches of the movie saga. Then I started to listen to real-life military music and video game music.

Unironically this. As a child, I loved Star Wars Music, I always listened to the marches of the movie saga. Then I started to listen to real-life military music and video game music.
Exactly, I like Duel of the Fates and the Battle of the Heros. Also the people that bullied us all have successful lives and ppl that love them. The nerds who listen to this in school grow up to be eitther an incel, IT user, or a betabux stuck in a sexless marriage with chads kids.

It's true in my case, when I work I listen to video game music.
When I'm at the gym or walking someplace, I listen to podcasts.
Otherwise it's silence, although when my upstairs neighbors start fucking I'll play pretty much everything to drown them out.

The majority of undertale players are low tier normies and incels tbh.
Half of them are. The other half are soys and teenage girls, though I’m sure the soys can be counted as Incel tier.

I mostly listen to anime & video game music and soundtracks. But I do listen to other music such as Metal, Rock, Chillwave, Incel Music, etc.

I listen mostly to normal music but I do listen to videogame music sometimes
Zelda music makes me feel good

My mentalcel friend is a huge fan of soundtracks and stuff but i rarely listen to soundtracks. I prefer witch house, metal and trap.

My mentalcel friend is a huge fan of soundtracks and stuff but i rarely listen to soundtracks. I prefer witch house, metal and trap.
Yeah I think there is something about soundtracks that appeal to mentalcels

Yeah I think there is something about soundtracks that appeal to mentalcels
my only fav. soundtrack is nhk tbh. I usually dont have the time to find soundtracks, i just discover new stuff on soundcloud.

I listen to my nigga 50 cent

Normies need their eardrums perforated.

Im autist so video games music is what I listen to. Ask me to NAME 50 modern bands/singers and I could not. Normies are mean they shit on people tastes and yet talk about not judging you or telling you to be yourself. This is one of the 2000 reasons I cant fit in cause I dont know or care about any of the mainstream music normies orgasm over. It just doesnt sound pleasant to my ears.

Last edited:
This is me. I don't even listen to music with lyrics. If people ask me what music I listen too, I just stare and say I dont listen to music.

I fucking love videogame music, most from the Rareware.

Im autist so video games music is what I listen to. Ask me to NAME 50 modern bands/singers and I could not. Normies are mean they shit on people tastes and yet talk about not judging you or telling you to be yourself. This is one of the 2000 reasons I cant fit in cause I dont know or care about any of the mainstream music normies orgasm over. It just doesnt sound pleasant to my ears.
I feel you bro. Honestly most of us go through what you been through music wise
This is me. I don't even listen to music with lyrics. If people ask me what music I listen too, I just stare and say I dont listen to music.
Its the only way not to creep them out and get laughed at tbh

Only listening to degenerate pop songs i socially acceptable by normies.

I feel you bro. Honestly most of us go through what you been through music wise

Its the only way not to creep them out and get laughed at tbh
They still think you're giga weird for not listening to any music.

Pretty much the same story with me. For some reason its social suicide to listen to meaningful and powerful music without lyrics. But its acceptal to listen to ooga booga I shoot ppl and sell drugs music.
People are violently uncomfortable around those who don’t belong

Ha, Sonic 3, which creeps me out knowing it was Michael Jackson inspired. I was a kid listening to MJ creeper music, FML.

Hotline Miami and Halo 2 have truly god tier soundtracks

this pill is underrated.
altho, not sure how it affects you in the short term

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back