Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A Brutal fact

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
To live one month in this body is far better than 10.000 years in your body. Even if you live 10.000 years and remain young you'll never have the experiences he had in his youth.
Original

Living in my body is a waste of life.

society will always value that man more than us but you’re one of the people giving him that value.
I've never praised someone for his/her looks irl. It's just a freaking fact that a month of his life has more beautiful experiences than your whole life.

Last edited:
Yeah no shit, 1 month of being a chad > 10,000 years of suffering

Who cares, there are others that mog him and I would much rather look like a guy who mogs Leotardo.

I could live 20 consecutive lives and never once come anywhere close to the experiences that chad gets on a daily basis. It really is over

Some real good times jfl
tumblr_mmelgbBNT51r35ojdo1_500.jpg

id rather live 10.000 years ngl

Me too, that way I can practice my driving skills. I'm pretty sure after thousand years practice I would finally get my driver license.
id also be able to purchase a microwave

it would be nice to fertilize a woman's womb and spread genetics as a chad for one month than be khhv for 10,000 years

Mogs me from Titanic to Once upon a time in Hollywood