Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Boxing weight class mogging observation (Floyd Mayweather vs Anthony Joshua)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Seeing that thread on boxing and gigachads gave me an idea so here we go.

According to fiction, we are supposed to believe that it doesn’t matter about your size. It matters more that you can do the best you can given your size limitations.

Today I’m here to tell you that you can be the very best and the richest from your boxing skills and you will still never get the respect you deserve because you’re not big enough. Gigachads only exist at Heavyweight and Cruiser-weight where guys are like 6’3 on average.

Lets talk about Floyd “Money” Mayweather Jr.

492011d2990f4058b870588cf4d810c8

Mayweather

014 Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

One of the greatest boxers EVER and probably the best Defensive boxer EVER

1. Holds a perfect 50-0 record
  2. Multiple Weight Class World Champion for over 21 years
  3. One of the richest if not THE richest boxer. The highest paid athlete of the decade
  4. Holds the records for headlining some of the biggest PPV cards in all of history. In fact 2 of highest which did over 4M PPV each were headlined by him.

And yet despite all that, here’s probably what many non-boxing casuals remember when they hear of him.

9fe62ecef304970bc6e5ca32783d719d

Rs 634x1024 140716192039 634Maria Sharapova Floyd Mayweather Jr ESPYSms071614

MariaSharapovaInside2014ESPYSPart2fAwFvafDea5l

Floyd is only 5’8. Not complete manlet status but still got mogged hard by 6’2 Maria Sharapova (She just had to wear heels didn't she?). Imagine training boxing since the age of 7 and perfecting your skill as well as exploiting every boxing loophole to ensure your career goes 50-0. And yet normies will just see you as some Black Manlet who says stupid shit and got heightmogged by a foid. You’re the fucking laughing stock of the world on live TV.

Now lets talk about your stereotypical Heavyweight Champion, Anthony “AJ” Joshua who is 6’6.

814TuggT5aL SL1500

MDR15284

Anthony Joshua Dominic Breazeale Head to Head Press Conference

Annotation 2019 12 26 194612

Annotation 2019 12 26 194902

Here's some mogging in action

Maxresdefault

Maxresdefault 1

Anthony Joshua Floyd Mayweather Matt Hardy Photography 5

Sun instagram image download anthony joshua 93709jpg js341072119

Fuck don’t these pictures make you wanna die? Well lets compare him with Floyd and you see some REAL mogging thanks to genetics.

• Floyd went 50-0 against a lot of big names. AJ managed to lose to some fat overweight Mexican on his 23rd match. AJ is good but certainly no where near Floyd’s level. Hell people even now say he will never fight any real guys like Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury but when he can crushes, its ok!

• Floyd started boxing at 7. AJ started boxing at 18. Floyd dedicated his entire life to the sport. AJ just walked in as an adult and found he was pretty good at it so decided to stick with it.

• Despite his public appearances, Floyd takes his lifestyle and conditioning very seriously. He doesn't drink, get tattoos, do drugs and basically lives his life for boxing since he started. A sacrifice needed in order to keep up with his weight class which is very competitive. AJ has admitted that he used to Drink, Smoke and Party a lot before his boxing career. He probably fucks a lot of foids while training even to this day.

• Floyd grew up in shitty area. Guy can’t even read properly. AJ went to a posh boarding school

• Floyd’s fans tend to be guys who can actually stand boring but skillful boxing as well as people who enjoy seeing his wealthy investments. A lot of AJ’s fans are foids who just wanna fuck him (See Instagram)

• Floyd is a bad guy. People see him as a loud-mouth arrogant wife beater who like to run away in the boxing ring to win. AJ is the good guy and hero of the UK with his squeaky clean image of Olympic Champion and World Champion. The system loves him. In real life AJ was a fucking drug dealer before he started boxing plus he’s a huge black Supremacist. But its the halo effect here so AJ can do nothing wrong!

• Floyd has to put on his Persona in order to hype fights so people want to see them. And usually they want to see him lose. Meanwhile AJ doesn’t need to do a damn thing and he fills up the Wembley Stadium coz he’s the people’s champ and people want to see him win.

Where am I going with this? I’m saying you could do everything right in your boxing career to be one of the best ever and yet people just don’t take you seriously because you’re only 5’8. Why is AJ gets such treatment by the public? Its because his spine grew more than Floyd and he has a much nicer looking face. It’s the Halo Effect all over again and you can see AJ benefits a lot from it. Would anyone dare do that humiliating shit to AJ as they did to Floyd on live TV? Hell no! Even when he lost, its ok coz he’s a hero but if Floyd ever lost, it’s the end of the world for him. Boxing is an unfair world where Chads still reign supreme regardless of actual skill.

Ok my rant is over. Here’s some lifefuel of AJ getting knocked down by that fat overweight Mexican. Its one of the few times you will see a Gigachad get humiliated in life.
Ruiz Joshua19 1 720x854 18 1

Last edited:
Relevant video:

Also @Teutonic Knight

Floyd is the fucking man. One of my personal hero's. The man is extremely based and blackpilled.

This has to be one of the most potent heightpills ever posted on this site... Wow.

This has to be one of the most potent heightpills ever posted on this site... Wow.
B-bbbb-bu- its all face, right guys? Heightpills are just cope from manlets bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

The shorter boxers are typically the best and most interesting to watch for me. Lomachenko, May weather, etc

Boxing weightclasses only show that height is bullshit and irrelevant.

It's all about frame and weight. A 6'1'' light-middleweight is not beating a 5'10'' cruiser and is smaller than him.

brutal but they both mog me

Relevant video:

Also @Teutonic Knight

There are some pretty blackpilled comments with a lot of likes too.

"Take away pussy from a woman and she is useless they have nothing else to offer us we bring money house cars to the table they only bring pussy to the table and act like they run shit"

"Females looking for a quick come up now a days, and only have one thing to offer us."

"Men you need to realize that most women only care about a man if he has one of these three things : Height, looks, and money. If you dont have those three things, in womens eyes, to them you are worthless. Their judgement is clouded.their hormones take control as if they have lost all morals. They even hide their real face with makeup so that they can be a whole new person....and they judge US?! . We as men need to stop seeking validation from that filth. Only God knows our worth, not an immoral ass bitch. Seek GOD for validation. Find a woman out of the few that dont let their hormones control them like puppets!"

The blackpill is spreading boyos.

Boxing weightclasses only show that height is bullshit and irrelevant.

It's all about frame and weight. A 6'1'' light-middleweight is not beating a 5'10'' cruiser and is smaller than him.

But height is implying a larger frame as there is no easy way to say "large, thick frame".

So when someone describes the height of someone, they're also describing him as having a larger/smaller frame

The shorter boxers are typically the best and most interesting to watch for me. Lomachenko, May weather, etc

Heavyweight is actually one of the weakest class out there coz

1.Skill doesn't matter as much when most guys can knock you out with one punch like Deontay Wilder
2.Big guys with athleticism (at least in America), will always pick some more popular sport first like Football or Basketball. Mayweather and Loma are manlets so such options are not opened.

But guess what at the end of the day, the HW division mogs everyone else. That's why everyone knows who Ali or Mike Tyson are.
How many people can tell be who the true GOAT Sugar Ray Robinson is?

I've been next to him with nobody else around. Just me and him. He is tiny. I am much larger and stronger than he is.

He used to come into where I worked all the time late at night.

B-bbbb-bu- its all face, right guys? Heightpills are just cope from manlets bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I would say Joshua looks better too. It's brutal. These Instagram posts with endless female validation. Living life on easy mode. Respect for Floyd for being blackpillers and holding on despite knowing the brutality of the situation.
I've been next to him with nobody else around. Just me and him. He is tiny. I am much larger and stronger than he is.

Big man, bigger than a 5'8/5'7 dude? Woah...
But height is implying a larger frame as there is no easy way to say "large, thick frame".

So when someone describes the height of someone, they're also describing him as having a larger/smaller frame
Tall dudes who brag about height but have shit frames are pathetic

Big man, bigger than a 5'8/5'7 dude? Woah...

Yeah I am just saying, a world class athlete seems like he would have a little thickness to him but he just looks like he could have been a dude stocking the shelves. Wasn't impressed.

Yeah I am just saying, a world class athlete seems like he would have a little thickness to him but he just looks like he could have been a dude stocking the shelves. Wasn't impressed.
faggot post tbh

Damn , Floyd is more succesful and he will never have the kind of respect Joshua has from people because he’s an ethnic bald manlet

Floyd is still much richer than this guy will ever be and nobody is going to talk about AJ after he retires.

Just shows how silly weight classes are in boxing and mma. It is just a gimmick to keep idiots entertained.
The few athletes I respect are the manlets. They are living in a chads world and are holding on to the blackpill and still succeeding. Meanwhile, then you have your 6'7 gronks and wilders who low iq normshit dudes worship and dickride for their genes the same way women worship and suck off fashion icons for their genes.

What did AJ say that makes you think he’s a black supremacist?

And yet despite all that, here’s probably what many non-boxing casuals remember when they hear of him.
nah, i’m pretty sure most people will remember/know him for his fight with mcgregor lol didn’t even know he was a manlet

Heavyweight is actually one of the weakest class out there coz

1.Skill doesn't matter as much when most guys can knock you out with one punch like Deontay Wilder
2.Big guys with athleticism (at least in America), will always pick some more popular sport first like Football or Basketball. Mayweather and Loma are manlets so such options are not opened.

But guess what at the end of the day, the HW division mogs everyone else. That's why everyone knows who Ali or Mike Tyson are.

true it mogs, but tbh Lola is the real goat and on his way to doing it. At the boxing gyms I went to, most guys were under 6’3 at the most tbh.

What did AJ say that makes you think he’s a black supremacist?

He's probably referring to when Joshua supposedly sent "you're disgrace to superior black race" to one other black boxer who lost.

Joshua is 1/4 white though.

Well, Floyd is a legend and his name will be in history forever, even people who never heard of boxing knows who this guy is. On the other hand these Joshua dude is pretty random ngl

Low IQ thread.

when you have as much money as Floyd "Money" Mayweather, in addition to having his level of status, looks have almost zero significance.
Besides, his looks are just normie-tier

Literally killed a guy in the ring, exactly what foids want to see. Legit GOAT, even Ali said Sugar Ray was the GOAT.

I laughed so much when that fat guy knocked that tall nigger off his feet

Any bad gene you have, you will always get shitted on for. Lebron is a giga tallfag with good facial bones, yet people still make fun of him for his hairline. The thing is though with incels we have so many bad genes that we get treated like dog shit and the suffering never ends.

• Floyd started boxing at 7. AJ started boxing at 18. Floyd dedicated his entire life to the sport. AJ just walked in as an adult and found he was pretty good at it so decided to stick with it.
it's. all. about. genes.

Well, Floyd is a legend and his name will be in history forever, even people who never heard of boxing knows who this guy is. On the other hand these Joshua dude is pretty random ngl
People still remember who Mike Tyson is. That guy pretty much lost to anyone good he faced. But because he's a scary dude fighting at Heavyweight, a lot of cazzies unironically think he's one of the greatest boxers ever.

What about Manny Pacquiao? He's seen as a national hero by the people of the Philippines and respected so much that 0 crime happens and govt and rebel soldiers declare a ceasefire when Manny fights...

What about Manny Pacquiao? He's seen as a national hero by the people of the Philippines and respected so much that 0 crime happens and govt and rebel soldiers declare a ceasefire when Manny fights...
Its not like Philippines has anyone else. Pacman is unironically the biggest boxer there. Both fame AND SIZE wise.

The average height there is 5'2 and he's 5'6. If he was American he would be like 6'2 or something.

He also fights at Welterweight which is manlet but not midget class. At one point he fought 5'11 guys like Oscar de la Hoya and Margarito.

There are other champs from the Philippines but they don't get the same attention because they are even smaller. Just shows size matters there too.

OscarDeLaHoyavMannyPacquiao5hZqVK8DgaZl

"TO THIS DAY"

In all seriousness I will never respect AJ until he beats both Tyson Fury and Wilder, which will never happen.
I would respect him even if he lost but showed heart and made a good account of himself, but his handlers want to keep having him beat up and comers for $80 million

The average height there is 5'2 and he's 5'6. If he was American he would be like 6'2 or something.

5'2 is the upper end of manlet over there.
Average height there is 5'5-5'7...
If you're 5'10 or taller you get to play center in basketball.

ive been a fan of boxing for over 20 years and its a brutal sport when it comes to the blackpill

the thing about boxing is that its a business first and foremost, and since we know looks are everything, why wouldnt it apply to boxing?

promoters take the best looking prospects (who they know will sell by catering to women, gays, and humans overall) and lay out a career path for them that is littered in rose petals. they not only fix fights, but they also find easy competition for the good looking prospect to feast on and pad his record with. often times you will see a good looking boxer scoring 1st round KO's and amassing an impressive record of 30-0 but its all smoke and mirrors. understand that these are mostly cherry picked opponents who have zero advantages going into the fight. they are usually undersized, overmatched, old, fat, paid off, fighting against crooked score cards, or all of the above. everything is set up for them to lose. the prospect also has the best trainers, nutritionists, and partners to help teach him. life is good when you are good looking.

i started avoiding ryan garcias instagram page because it was making me sick. if you want pure 100% suicide fuel, go take a look at his page. hes a 22 year old millionaire who just started boxing recently and already has millions of followers. hes also a model.

some of the best boxers in history have been complete chads:
oscar de la hoya
wladimir klitscko
canelo
anthony joshua
muhammad ali

just to name a few. those guys could all fight, but their looks are what separate them from the other good boxers who can fight as well. oscar made $50,000 in his 1st professional debut fight in the 1990s :lul:. thats unheard of even now. deontay wilder knocks peoples heads off their shoulders, but he cant even sell out his backyard. anthony joshua is not nearly as exciting but he sells out 80,000 seat stadiums just because he looks the way he does. wladimir klitscko was boring as hell but he sold out arenas all the time because he was a 6'6 giga chad. canelo just signed a nearly 400 million dollar deal and is boxings number 1 star, all because he has a very handsome face.

meanwhile guys like mayweather are technically better fighters than everyone i listed, but because hes a bald, old, ugly 5'7 manlet, nobody cares and hes already forgotten. this also applies to female fighting. gina carano was an average fighter but was smoking hot, and managed to end up becoming an A list hollywood actor. ask cyborg (a woman who wouldve killed gina) how her acting career is going:lul:

ive been a fan of boxing for over 20 years and its a brutal sport when it comes to the blackpill

the thing about boxing is that its a business first and foremost, and since we know looks are everything, why wouldnt it apply to boxing?

promoters take the best looking prospects (who they know will sell by catering to women, gays, and humans overall) and lay out a career path for them that is littered in rose petals. they not only fix fights, but they also find easy competition for the good looking prospect to feast on and pad his record with. often times you will see a good looking boxer scoring 1st round KO's and amassing an impressive record of 30-0 but its all smoke and mirrors. understand that these are mostly cherry picked opponents who have zero advantages going into the fight. they are usually undersized, overmatched, old, fat, paid off, fighting against crooked score cards, or all of the above. everything is set up for them to lose. the prospect also has the best trainers, nutritionists, and partners to help teach him. life is good when you are good looking.

i started avoiding ryan garcias instagram page because it was making me sick. if you want pure 100% suicide fuel, go take a look at his page. hes a 22 year old millionaire who just started boxing recently and already has millions of followers. hes also a model.

oscar de la hoya
wladimir klitscko
canelo
anthony joshua
muhammad ali

just to name a few. those guys could all fight, but their looks are what separate them from the other good boxers who can fight as well. oscar made $50,000 in his 1st professional debut fight in the 1990s :lul:. thats unheard of even now. deontay wilder knocks peoples heads off their shoulders, but he cant even sell out his backyard. anthony joshua is not nearly as exciting but he sells out 80,000 seat stadiums just because he looks the way he does. wladimir klitscko was boring as hell but he sold out arenas all the time because he was a 6'6 giga chad. canelo just signed a nearly 400 million dollar deal and is boxings number 1 star, all because he has a very handsome face.

meanwhile guys like mayweather are technically better fighters than everyone i listed, but because hes a bald, old, ugly 5'7 manlet, nobody cares and hes already forgotten. this also applies to female fighting. gina carano was an average fighter but was smoking hot, and managed to end up becoming an A list hollywood actor. ask cyborg (a woman who wouldve killed gina) how her acting career is going:lul:
I'm gonna say something funny.

Cyborg has taken crap load of male steroids and drugs so she looks like a dude. But even after all that her face is still acceptable to look at (making an effort to present herself well helps a lot). She doesn't look completely deformed.

Other wmma fighters are just that fucking ugly. Look at the last two female fighters who fought for a title. Nunes and gdr. Nunes has an oversized chin and enlarged forehead. Gdr looks like her face melted off.

The ppv records show Ronda was 1st and cyborg is second. So yes obviously looks or rather being presentable is very important. Nunes is probably the best female fighter on the planet but everyone trying so hard to deny it. She looks deformed and not presentable so people just don't want to see her fights. Even now when shes way more dominant than either of them. Btw it's pretty funny how the biggest weight class even in wmma gets the most attention.

I wouldn't call Mayweather ugly since he was known as pretty boy Floyd. However until he became rich and adopted that beard rich look, it was very hard to tell him apart from other black fighters. Meanwhile Ali and AJ have a distinct presentable look (both are part white) and are big as hell.

Last edited:
Floyd is worth a billion dollars, I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck.

brutal:feelsrope::feelsrope:

oscar de la hoya
wladimir klitscko
canelo
anthony joshua
muhammad ali

Lookism

Tall foids should be banned