Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A BlackPill for MMA-cels

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
For incels who follow the sport of MMA, he's a blackpill that I noticed while watching the last couple of UFC events.

So there's this journalist called Ariel Helwani who has been working off his ass for years to become the top MMA journalist. As soon as the UFC had a deal with ESPN, that dude was relegated to some online gossip show.

e4d310f660af330237ad7a3f82af5cc0_vice_670.jpg

While the prime journalistic spot watched by millions of viewers was given to the Chad, Brett Okamoto, who didn't have much experience before being given this top spot.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-13-at-11.16.02-AM-310x310.png

Daily reminder that your face determines how far you go in life, and all the opportunities that you get.

Now that is a high quality Blackpill right there.

An extremely good find.

High quality blackpill

Look at how women treat Helwani. If you're not good looking women treat you like an awkward dork if you try to talk to them.

Take the brutal helwanipill

Look at how women treat Helwani. If you're not good looking women treat you like an awkward dork if you try to talk to them.

The same foid in the thumbnail with Chad.

You can't make that shit up.

Helwanipill instigated me

I wish I never watched that. :cryfeels::reeeeee::cryfeels::reeeeee::cryfeels::reeeeee::cryfeels:

Chad always wins.

The same foid in the thumbnail with Chad.

You can't make that shit up.

UFC fighter Chael Sonnen once brutally humiliated this stuck up ring card girl (Arianny Celeste):

"We only had one and that was Chandella [Powell]. The other was the IQ card girl. Arianny [Celeste] kind of walks around and holds up her latest test score. One time when there was a title fight, she got all the way up to five and we were very proud of her,"

And also this:

Seems easy to wear a bikini and seems easy to walk in a circle, but try walking in a circle while wearing a bikini. Talented girl!

Ring card girls get paid for just existing, glad Chael called her out on it

255897_1.jpg

Dude looks like Ice Poseidon tbh. The noodlewhores made me cringe hard ngl.