Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A bit random but has anyone else seen the show Severance? I binge watched it in two days and It's the best show I have ever seen

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
It's a masterpiece. The best plot I have seen in a while.

It's a story about a group of people who decide to undergo an operation call "severance" in their brain so that it allows them to forget what they do for 8 hours in their corporate company where they work called Lumen. Their "innies" (the part of them who is constantly working about whom they will forget) find out weird things about the company

It slowly devolves from this wacky weird comedy into this chilling thriller and horror

Shows with such smart plots are rare these days tbh . And shows like these are such lifefuel to be honest

Like I woke Up and stuffed by face with Bread , Yoghurt , tater tots, Biscuits. And then illegally pirated this show and watched it all day while NEETmaxing and leeching on my daddy's money kek

Life in 2024 is good

No, but I am watching Dungeon Meshi, and it’s singlehandedly curing my summertime depression.

Like I woke Up and stuffed by face with Bread , Yoghurt , tater tots, Biscuits. And then illegally pirated this show and watched it all day while NEETmaxing and leeching on my daddy's money kek

Life in 2024 is good
lol based leechmaxxer. At least you’re coping well with being a fresh college dropout.

Bread as in, like, plain bread? If you can consume all those carbs in one sitting, I don’t even wanna know what your BMI is.

Sounds entertaining, i'll give it a watch

I saw the first season and I liked it. Very nice aesthetic

lol based leechmaxxer. At least you’re coping well with being a fresh college dropout.

Bread as in, like, plain bread? If you can consume all those carbs in one sitting, I don’t even wanna know what your BMI is.
buttered bread. My weight is very low these days actually so I am trying to gain some weight

Heh you remembered about the college droput but Yes I m coping well

Sounds entertaining, i'll give it a watch
Do it. It's genuinely one of the most entertaining shows I have watched But stick to atleast the first 5 episodes. The starting is a bit slow

No, but I am watching Dungeon Meshi, and it’s singlehandedly curing my summertime depression.
hmm I will check it out

I watched it yes, but chill its not a masterpiece jfl its just a good show.

Season 2 is taking forever

I watched it yes, but chill its not a masterpiece jfl its just a good show.

Season 2 is taking forever
What would be a masterpiece show in your recommendation?

Yeah idk they will release it before the end of this year tbh

i dont watch tv shows anymore

I wanna watch that too, Im thinking of making a watchparty, Im currently bedbound again due to my pain condition so i might watch from my Ipad and then my PC when im healthier, I see they slice people there in @Acorn Gif sig.

What would be a masterpiece show in your recommendation?

Yeah idk they will release it before the end of this year tbh
Breaking bad is a masterpiece.

Peaky blinder is not a masterpiece but visually it is extremely beautiful to watch. The cool aesthetics gets you hooked.

Everything by studio ghibli is a masterpiece.

Idk what else.

I added it to watch later last week

The premise also reminds me of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back