Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Big Middle Finger to CuckTears Users

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
I havent bathe in 10 days and I dont care.
I feel happy and healthy. Just ate a delicious meal that was nutritious
I can get up when I want. Do what I want when I want.
I am rich, I dont have to be a slave like you people.
HAHAH you inceltears losers have to be a bitch and kiss ass at work and beg and pray you dont lose your jobs.
Whilst everyday is a fun vacation for me.
i have travelled extensively in the past 4 years and my quality of life never went down for a second.
Just lol you poor people at cucktears have to save up and take out loans to travel lol.

You all have to go thru a ton of breakups and heartaches whilst im always happy.
Im free, you all are slaves to jobs, u have to get up early awoken scared by an alarm clock, eat piss bathe force feed,
take it up the ass all day then return home to a bitching gf or bf and get cheated on whilst

I get up whenever I want, eat beautiful meals, learn about the world thru amazing books, watch incredible movies
tour the world. I just watched a lovely movie at the Odeon.
ahahahah you fucking losers at inceltears fuck all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also you prob cant read this till a couple of hours since your boss is probably abusing you like a slave now
at work hahahahaha

jvreturns said:
You all have to go thru a ton of breakups and heartaches whilst im always happy.

JFL the only heartaches those guys experience are the constant rejections of their oneitis.

Middle finger is too kind.

Give them a rusty chainsaw right up their unwashed vaginas,

If you are so rich like this why dont you start going plastic surgery and escape inceldom?? O_o

Something is up with this guy.

KilluminoidBR said:
If you are so rich like this why dont you start going plastic surgery and escape inceldom?? O_o

im done with women.

Grotesque said:
Middle finger is too kind.

Give them a rusty chainsaw right up their unwashed vaginas,

love the new video

If I see a Chad/Stacie couple at the grocery store, I act like I'm browsing the shelf next to them and covert fart on them. Stealth tactics for trying to rebalance the universe.

REEEE us incels are caught in your AOE attack... We have to do all that except we dont even have a GF to come back to for life cope. REEEE wheres the rope sui fuel