Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A beautiful woman can bring pleasure to a man unmatched by anything else in this world

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Biology is incredibly strong. I know that we'd settle for our looksmatch, and that's great of course. But a beautiful woman is something else entirely - it's a very powerful drug, having a beautiful woman is an enchanting pleasure that can't be compared to anything else.

And none of us will ever have that. Even if we do ascend, a beautiful woman will never actually be interested in us. It's a very powerful innate desire that every man has, and because it will never be satisfied it's akin to torture.

And there's just so many things we're missing out on by not being with a beautiful woman, other than just the incredible attraction and physical satisfaction. There's validation, there's feeling like your life is worth something, that you've experienced something great etc...

Last edited:
As long as she isn’t a land whale or disgusting, it would give me that feeling

I'd be happy with an ugly to average one that loved me tbh

The aithor of the post is soy faggot. He wants love:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I heard that heroine can match the experience of a beautiful women desiering you, haven't tried it myself though.

The aithor of the post is soy faggot. He wants love:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Love? I don't believe in that. The mere physical act, the animal act of having sex with a beautiful woman is a thousand times better than with an ugly one. It's undeniable.

OP is right of course, but everyone ITT is afraid of admitting it because they want to be seen as good, but misunderstood men by IT cucks and they don't want to be seen as "volcel."
There's nothing wrong with admitting you'd rather fuck a beautiful woman than your looksmatch or below. As OP said, validation from a beautiful woman is an incredible thing, unmatched by anything in this world.
Obviously we'd all be happy if we had a looksmatch gf, but that's not the point of this thread.

The argument was never that men are more virtuous than women. The whole point of the blackpill is that women get away with being cunts and the vast majority of the population is brainwashed into thinking women are naturally virtuous, less likely to cheat, more attracted to personality than looks etc.

Last edited:
True. Ugly femoids can't compete, I deserve the best ones

OP is right of course, but everyone ITT is afraid of admitting it because they want to be seen as misunderstood, but good, selfless and virtuous men by IT cucks and they don't want to be seen as "volcel."
There's nothing wrong in admitting you'd rather fuck a beautiful woman than your looksmatch or below. As OP said, validation from a beautiful woman is an incredible thing.
Obviously we'd all be happy if we had a looksmatch gf, but that's not the point of this thread.

The argument was never that men are more virtuous than women. The whole point of the blackpill is that women get away with being cunts and the vast majority of the population is brainwashed into thinking women are naturally virtuous, less likely to cheat, more attracted to personality than looks etc.
Thank you, finally someone who understands.

Literally dont be obese and Im good. But no we encourage obesitiy in this dystopian world even though its fucking dangerous for their health

Nah fuck this shit I'll get surgeries, I'll run JWB on rural villages if I need to but I will ascend with a beautiful girl

Too bad, that is a reality only for high status or top tier men, give up and cope or rope.