Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A beautiful girl sat next to me in the bus

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
The other day I made a thread crying because beautiful girls never sit next to me, but today it finally happened.
A really beautiful blonde girl sat next to me, she was the prettiest girl in the bus. There were more sits empty next to other people, but she chose me.
It was a long trip so we were together for a while, she even touched me when she sat and said sorry.
I took my book and started reading to seem more interesting, and a few minutes later she also took a book out of her bag and started reading. We were the only people reading in the entire bus, we were made for each other.
Maybe she was in love with me as well.

This pointless interaction made my day

Last edited:
Mods, ban this Chad :chad::banhammer:

reported to the gestapo

EEDDpxdVUAEImEd.jpg

The other day I made a thread crying because beautiful girls never sit next to me, but today it finally happened.
A really beautiful blonde girl sat next to me, she was the prettiest girl in the bus. There were more sits empty next to other people, but she chose me.
It was a long trip so we were together for a while, she even touched me when she sat and said sorry.
I took my book and started reading to seem more interesting, and a few minutes later she also took a book out of her bag and started reading. We were the only people reading in the entire bus, we were made for each other.

so... you still consider yourself a virgin after that or nah?

I went outside today (fatal mistake) and noticed a girl looking at me briefly and I think I just ascended but I’m not so sure.

I went outside today (fatal mistake) and noticed a girl looking at me briefly and I think I just ascended but I’m not so sure.
Pussy Slayer
:chad::banhammer:

You should have asked her what she was reading, then you should have asked her number and then you should have married and raised healthy children

fakecel thread

happens to the best of us

I had an extremely pretty girl sit across from me everyday on the bus even though it was just the 2 of us who got on at that time. And of course she was at my bus stop with me. And of course she asked me where i live. And of course one time a bee flew by her and she literally huddled up to me. But of course halfway through the year i had still done nothing and some dude started walking her home everyday and driving her to school sometimes. He was her older bf and was fucking her because i am a incel loser. I WILL COMMUT SUICE FOR MY FAILURE. I BECAME AN INCEL FOR NOTHING. I DESERVE TO BE FUCKING THAT HOT GINGER SLAG, I HATE YOU CAY

Why didn't you talk to her?

retard didnt even ask for her number

Fakecel bro

I miss her already

It’s over just getting started

I wonder if I'll ever see her again

You messed up. You should have spoken to her

Missed opportunity for public masturbation :feelstrash:

Didn't you say ''mogs me'' to my ''I had a conversation with a girl'' post? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

You should've spoken to her btw

I don't like people sitting beside me on public transport. If the train is getting too busy I'll usually stand up and go somewhere else to avoid this happening.

Just because a woman sits next to you doesn't mean she is romantically interested in you. She most likely picked a random seat to sit in. While in the bus, people unconsciously or randomly pick a seat.

:chad::chad:

I would fart on her

She would of called him a creep, like what has inexplicably happens to others, like me.
if she decided to sit next to him, then she wouldve given him her number. little things that women do are big indicators that they like you. women cant be as direct as men due to social norms, so they have to give little nudges instead

I don’t understand this mindset, how do you strike a conversation with a foid you know nothing about??
just make some bs up. if she decided to sit next to her chances are she already liked him at least a little

if she decided to sit next to him, then she wouldve given him her number. little things that women do are big indicators that they like you. women cant be as direct as men due to social norms, so they have to give little nudges instead
Indeed, but since we haven't had any validation from women throughout our miserable lives, we don't have the confidence or attitude to ask girls for their number even if they show interest, cause getting rejected will fuck up even more our mental health