Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a asian dude shot me this morning

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
So I was riding my bike on the big bridge and some old Asian dude sitting on an offramp rail, facing traffic, is shakily waving a revolver around and

BOOM!

It goes off! (Sounded like a .38)

I remembered that shot folks often don't feel it so I looked down at my belly to check. Nothing. I kept riding... A few seconds later I see blood. Still no pain. As if it was a graze...

Then I woke up!

It was the first time I saw blood in a dream and it was my own! It wasn't much blood... But still.

I had shot and stabbed a lot of people and "things" in the dreamworld so it was very strange when it happened to me. I only shot/ stabbed in self defense. It was very strange to[UWSL] shot for no reason.[/UWSL]

He seemed sad and scared. As if the gun weighed too much.

Just get shot by a random old Asian bro!

brutal freudpill

Why do you make such a retarded bait thread?
I was thinking about following you but then you make this retarded bait title.

brutal freudpill
A gun is a phallic object. The asian man blasted his phallus into OP and deflowered him.

Conclusion: Emba is gay and wants to be penetrated by asian males :feelswhere:

Why do you make such a retarded bait thread?
I was thinking about following you but then you make this retarded bait title.
I unfollowed you!

For being a dream-denier!

Other motherfuckers share they're weird ass dreams here... So when I share mine you think it's a fucking toy?

This was the first obviously Asian dude I saw in the dreamworld and bam! The motherfucker shoots me...

Tbh, I think he was out there to shoot anyone, not specifically me...
A gun is a phallic object. The asian man blasted his phallus into OP and deflowered him.

Only scared and sad ones that can't aim properly

Last edited:

:dafuckfeels:

I unfollowed you!

Other motherfuckers share they're weird ass dreams here... So when I share mine you think it's a fucking toy?
Don't be low iq.
I think incel dreams are very important, I think incel dreams can give us insight in our psyche.
But you chose a thread title that makes people think you really got shot. It's a clickbait titel. Can't you see that?

Don't be low iq.
I think incel dreams are very important, I think incel dreams can give us insight in our psyche.
But you chose a thread title that makes people think you really got shot. It's a clickbait titel. Can't you see that?
It was morning when the dream happened!

But yeah... I see you're point.

Even so, it was very disturbing.

It was morning when the dream happened!

But yeah... I see you're point.

Even so, it was very disturbing.
I posted my incel dream here:

I think incel dreams are very exciting.

Wow, sorry I missed that one... (Maybe the title was too boring? Hint hint)

The weirdest thing about dream violence is, no one ever dies. They just vanish or you wake up. Or the scenes change...

For example, I actually heard the gun in my dream this time. It sounded real. Loud. Usually its very quiet. Muted.

Ofc there's a lot of shooting in my neighborhood so maybe the dream included that noise?

If you actually had a friend like the dude in your dream, then maybe you should talk about the dream together....

But the Asian dude I saw was a rando. And I haven't seen any Asian people IRL in years. (Mezitos not included)

I find your posts funny

I unfollowed you!

This was the first obviously Asian dude I saw in the dreamworld and bam! The motherfucker shoots me...

Tbh, I think he was out there to shoot anyone, not specifically me...

Only scared and sad ones that can't aim properly

B1332c822be52adaaf2518f380d16e72f
s

So I was riding my bike on the big bridge and some old Asian dude sitting on an offramp rail, facing traffic, is shakily waving a revolver around and

BOOM!

It goes off! (Sounded like a .38)

I remembered that shot folks often don't feel it so I looked down at my belly to check. Nothing. I kept riding... A few seconds later I see blood. Still no pain. As if it was a graze...

Then I woke up!

It was the first time I saw blood in a dream and it was my own! It wasn't much blood... But still.

I had shot and stabbed a lot of people and "things" in the dreamworld so it was very strange when it happened to me. I only shot/ stabbed in self defense. It was very strange to[UWSL] shot for no reason.[/UWSL]

He seemed sad and scared. As if the gun weighed too much.

Just get shot by a random old Asian bro!
I've been shot in a dream and actually felt pain from it. I've been thrown into a stream of lava too but felt nothing just before I woke up. Lucid dreaming is awful when it's a nightmare.

he probably was an old acquaintance of yours and you fucked his girlfriend.

he probably was an old acquaintance of yours and you fucked his girlfriend.
I never fucky a chink who're...
I've been shot in a dream and actually felt pain from it. I've been thrown into a stream of lava too but felt nothing just before I woke up. Lucid dreaming is awful when it's a nightmare.
Never saw lava before in a dream... Weird you felt the shot. Maybe because you were lucid about it? Wtf would anyone lucid a bad scenario? Very confusing