Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A 6'8 260 pound jacked Chad with a swastika on his forehead walks into a bar...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
What would be the outcome? Would foids cream themselves despite his neonazism? Would normies dare confront him? I bet he could chuck back a glass of whiskey and have a foid in tow on the way out in under 2 minutes, but that's just me. Meanwhile incels are fired from their jobs from looking at a foid colleague "wrong".

Thugmaxxed Tyrone shoots him.

Depends of the country and region. If he's on the US he'll be alright.

Some people may mutter displeasure under their breaths or move away from him/tell the bartender, but no one is legitimately messing with him; the average 5'7 ricecel inflamed over such an ideology would be snapped in two and thrown out before he could even raise his voice, thus simply another factor of height's benefit even if otherwise ugly... :feelsUgh:

As far as foids go, he could quite easily get one if not totally deformed; most would simply turn off their personality detector for the night, deluding themselves into believing he doesn't seem THAT bad, and most would project positive traits or some kind of positive explanation for his swastika onto him, due to his physical attractiveness... :feelsclown:

Again proving the absurdity of the "personality" argument. :feelsjuice:

some whiteknight cuck will try to fight him, get his ass whooped and will try to call the call the cops on the big guy claiming he assaulted him :soy: :soy: :soy:

he fucks all the foids in the bar
even the ethnic ones

It depends entirely on location & luck.

If the bar is in a decent neighborhood, and the patrons are all well-to-do decent folk, then he probably walks out with a bitch or 2.

If the bar is in the a low-class neighborhood and the patrons consist of low-IQ niggers, gang members, cons, and crooks, there's a good chance he's gonna get beaten half to death or straight up killed.

Jewish women will beg this nazi gigachad to rape them in front of everyone

That chad mogger was me :feelsahh:

Foids would legitimately be interested him despite their differing beliefs.

Awhile back I read about this Tyrone who wouldn't wear a mask in the shops during peak COVID. Nobody ever confronted him, not even the employees. I imagine something like that would happen.

Foids would get wet and normies would shit their pants.

First, all foids get wet
He picks up at least three
And drives drunk to his home where he rawdogs each while they scissor each other

The nazism makes him more attractive to foids, they are also white supremacists

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back