Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A 62 years old white woman wants to have kids with a 22 years old guy but no body is shamming her for the age gap

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
it seems no feminist is shaming this old bitch for dating a nigger 40 years old younger than her

R9wabnjxqmma1

Some niggas will legit fuck anything

Highly doubt she can even have kids

Somehow, I knew he would have a nose ring, even before I saw his pic.

She kinda looks like a Draugr from skyrim if someone threw a wig on it. The kid is probably gonna come out with more chromosomes in his skull then melanin in his skin.

I wanted to say "Wallcopers on suicide watch rn," but then I realized that there's no way this chick's looksmatch hadn't roped decades ago already.

She kinda looks like a Draugr from skyrim if someone threw a wig on it. The kid is probably gonna come out with more chromosomes in his skull then melanin in his skin.

62? She looks fucking 100.

This nigger have some obvious necrophilic traits since he's fucking this mummy.

Of course it's a nigger.

Bestiality meets necrophilia:feelspuke:

And that dude mogs me.
Brutal grannypill

JBB.

The black guy looks like a total degenerate so no surprise seeing him with that shriveled up cave-dwelling slut.

He even died his hair blonde like a goofy lmfao yeah that niggas buckbroken

Her looksmatch is in a sarcophagus right now.

she looks like a skeleton in this picture
1 Im 62 and want a baby so much with my 26 year old husband that were speaking to three surrog

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back