Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope A 30-year-old incel went to a high school football game...

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I went to my old high school's football game tonight, for three reasons: one to check out teenage foids, two to recharge my spiritual chakra, and three to remember a guy I knew from high school who died in a car crash back in 2019.

The football games were much better back in 2009, I am glad I graduated before the pandemic hit.

The popular kids always sit in the middle of the stadium, that has never changed, I sat at the far end of the stadium.

There were two police vehicles parked at the entrance to the stadium, that wasn't the case back in 2009.

A dumb Hispanic foid vomited on the cement seats, and the cops came over, because obviously the teenage foid had been drinking.

I went to the concession stand, and bought some candy and a soda for $5.

I saw a Tyronelite with a white foid, I don't remember seeing any Asian students at all.

No halftime show, obviously because of the pandemic.

I saw my old Biology teacher, whom I hate, he is a faggot who speaks with a lisp.

One security guard has seriously been working there since 2005, he is a fat beaner who drives around in a golf cart.

My high school lost the game, a fitting end, because we are talking about my old fucking high school here!

Statutory what? :feelskek:

I can't imagine more suifuel than going to the football game of my high school 12 years after graduation. Seeing those young kids in the prime of their lives with their entire futures ahead of them in the same place you were:feelsrope: while you squandered your youth

Don't do that dude c'mon

Disgusting race mixing

I can't imagine more suifuel than going to the football game of my high school 12 years after graduation. Seeing those young kids in the prime of their lives with their entire futures ahead of them in the same place you were:feelsrope: while you squandered your youth

The popular kids all sit in the middle?

That's just beyond what I could possibly stand.

I'd never ever go back to re experience that shit