Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A 23 year old guy in my neighborhood blew his brains out 1 year after getting out of the military. A year ago, his mom gave me shit for being incel

"Hey, how's your son doing? He must have some petty big plans now that he's out of the military". :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::y'all::y'all:
Kek. I wouldn't do it, just out of respect for the guy, really, but she deserved to get salt in the wound for shaming you for living with your parents.

Rub it on her smug, wretched face. She will know how you felt when she belittled you.

I feel bad for her son though.

The guy who got the woman I wanted is a barely employed coping shithead who thinks he'll be rich someday but is basically a failure, and he has pics of her face all over his social media, and the header at the top is a giant blown up pic of her bare legs.

I guess that's normal but that's pathetic, even if it was a stacy. If a guy does it with an anime waifu he's a pedo / creeper but it's okay to do it with a woman?

I guess that's normal but that's pathetic, even if it was a stacy. If a guy does it with an anime waifu he's a pedo / creeper but it's okay to do it with a woman?
the average "tough alpha guy" in 2019.

I wouldn't do it, the guy was an incel like here and the worst thing for him committing suicide was probably how it would affect his mother

[LifeFuel]
Background: I'm 31 and live with my parents but I've been working full time since I was 22 or so. I moved back home a few years ago because I could make just as much money in my parents area, not pay rent and becaues I'm incel, there's no need to live alone and waste money. I live in a big suburb with a lot of boomers and gen x parents with kids in their late teens and early 20s.

So this guy's mom met me at christmas and gave me shit last year for being 30 and living at home with my parents. Asked me "When you are going to move out and start a family?".

She gave me shit for 5 minutes straight and went on a rant about how millennial are losers who live with their parents and aren't trying hard enough to be successful like her son who is about to get out of the military.

Well her faggot little son blew his brains out while home alone, drunk last week :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: His parents said he was depressed and lonely after leaving the military. He was obviously incel as he was average looking at best and had no women in his social circle which was all military dudes.

So now the question is this. Should I roast the fuck out of her next time I see her? I'm thinking about saying "Hey, how's your son doing? He must have some petty big plans now that he's out of the military". :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::y'all::y'all:
Do it. His cuntmother deserves it what a lifefuel

So now the question is this. Should I roast the fuck out of her next time I see her? I'm thinking about saying "Hey, how's your son doing? He must have some petty big plans now that he's out of the military". :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::y'all::y'all:

Dude if you do this, you will be a hero to me, I've always wanted to do some shit like this, please describe her face in detail when you come back, holy shit this thread is lifefuel

I think we need a new tag on this site [Schadenfuel]

Why mock the son? I understand the pain he went trough, and it is nothing to laugh about, so please do not. After all, if the was an incel like you, why would you even want to do that?

women live on recruit difficulty where they can just leech off some betabuxxer, don't even need to tolerate fucking or living with him. Can just divorce him and live off alimony. Generally the biggest shit talkers are the lowest quality people, I wouldn't mock her son's suicide though...her nagging probably pushed him to the edge
I have more respect for the infantrycel who fucked up his body and mind than some intel-chad who sits at basecamp or some army stacy doing some bullshit makework diversity role for 6 weeks before rotating out.
same. why the fuck would you join the military to sit at a desk?

Last edited:
Tell her exactly what she told you.
Then tell her she is too negative and should think positively

Hell yes roast her dude.

It depends on if she can effect your life.

Crazy mad foids are bad luck! They like to get even.

If you want...

Tell her...
"Too bad your son didn't stay home with you. I bet you feel really bad letting him join the mil."

Put the responsibility on her!

Maybe she'll join him?

I'd like to say she learned her lesson and there's no need to go there...

But holes never learn their lesson, so I say make the bitch off herself too

yes destroy her. fuck boomers. life is shit for this generation but they still want to pretend like its the 60s and you can work part time over summer to pay for college. smack her in the face with reality.

100 percent chance that he's sub 5 and realized it's smart to give up.

That's what you get for serving jews, also destroy that overderprivileged whore

I don't usually believe in karma but it worked this time lol.

I'm going to rope as soon as I get out - do something mildly stimulating for a while then cease to exist, enough cash to fuck some hookers etc.

Good life.

I'm going to rope as soon as I get out - do something mildly stimulating for a while then cease to exist, enough cash to fuck some hookers etc.

Good life.

You in the USA?

Was I on the mark when I said they rope simply because they have no more social life or friends when they get out?

You in the USA?

Was I on the mark when I said they rope simply because they have no more social life or friends when they get out?
First no, not U.S

Second I'm set to enlist part time on Thursday - just need to do the final psych etc. Next year I'll try get into full time.

Third a lot of guys who do it have their partner leave them soon after they get out (my father lasted two weeks), a manlet guy I met got out maybe a year ago and has been rotting since, tried to become a cop but failed the course due to getting pissed and lashing out, just drinks and watches stupid shit on telly.

I used to live on a base and I have family who are vets./ work in veterans affairs. Mostly what they talk about is their time in being the best time of their lives, feeling on top of the world, part of something, a brother. Then they get out and there's nothing, they feel alone and purposeless, nothing will ever live up to what they did. According to my Gov.'s data the longer you go, the less likely you are to have issues.

I think also part of the problem is lacking support for guys getting out,

a) defence has an incentive to keep you there, and they do their best to keep you afraid of the real world, one of my dad's mates got out after years in and didn't know about rent, paycheques, any of that shit because he'd just been living on base since age 17.

b) A lot of jobs they offer don't lead to any qualifications that mean anything in the civilian realm, technical guys, truck drivers etc. and Officers will do fine but the guy who loads shells into the artillery piece has nothing.

If you want to know more, look into Sebastian Junger's documentaries and books.