Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A 2018 article about incel that doesn't bash us, guess the sex of the author.

• Male

• Foid

Results are only viewable after voting.
FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
From psychologytoday.com
It wasn’t long ago when you may have been shamed for being sexual outside of marriage; now you’re shamed if you haven’t had sex before marriage.

In short, the worldview is if you haven’t had sex by 30, you must be not only sexually inadequate, defective, and inept, but also socially.

In other words, the level of humiliation and shame is difficult enough on each individual level, let alone the collective toll it can have on a person’s psyche who may already be grappling with prior levels of shame before being exposed to the soul-crushing sexual shame that afflicts these individuals. I use the term soul-crushing because I feel sexual inadequacy among young men may be the most humiliating and painful in terms of shame, making them vulnerable to globalize the feeling of being a total failure.

Last edited:
i think you posted the wrong link.Probably equally suifuel.

" In other words, the level of humiliation and shame is difficult enough on each individual level, let alone the collective toll it can have on a person’s psyche who may already be grappling with prior levels of shame before being exposed to the soul-crushing sexual shame that afflicts these individuals. I use the term soul-crushing because I feel sexual inadequacy among young men may be the most humiliating and painful in terms of shame, making them vulnerable to globalize the feeling of being a total failure. "

Brutal as fuck.

Last edited:
This article was surprisingly non biased. I guess it is because it was written by an Asian guy and not some cumskin roastie that whines about muh terrorism.

This article was surprisingly non biased. I guess it is because it was written by an Asian guy and not some cumskin roastie that whines about muh terrorism.
If you look at the bottom of the page he also has written other articles about his incel patient but i haven't read them yet.

Anyone had a slightly warm fuzzy feeling reading it? Like there r actually ppl who acknowledge n understand the struggle. :cryfeels:

If you look at the bottom of the page he also has written other articles about his incel patient but i haven't read them yet.
Is he a therapist or something?

Reverse psychology: is that a foid writer?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back