Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A 2/10 foid I think likes me

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Their is this girl in my high school and just say I have suspected her of showing interest today she asked me what bus I’m taking I didn’t know, I then touched her and pushed her a little bit to the side she said you hurt me and wanted to kick me , and kicked me once but her voice was in a flirtorus way I’m assuming( maybe I’m just coping) this short dark Filipino guy comes and says “oooh ohhh ohhh Gabriel” he was assuming we like each other. Should I cold approach and show my game? But I don’t want to settle for a low one I want a Giga stacy

ok cool im putting u on ignore

a subhuman foid being attracted to you doesnt change the fact that you're still an incel. I wouldnt settle with a fat pillow and risk getting my bones crushed fuck that

But I don’t want to settle for a low one I want a Giga stacy
Stupid fucking dumbass get the fuck outta this forum piece of shit

No she doesn’t like you

a subhuman foid being attracted to you doesnt change the fact that you're still an incel. I wouldnt settle with a fat pillow and risk getting my bones crushed fuck that
Stupid fucking dumbass get the fuck outta this forum piece of shit
I’m short the average height in my area is Atleast 6 so I have to post here

happens to me all the time

Their is this girl in my high school and just say I have suspected her of showing interest today she asked me what bus I’m taking I didn’t know, I then touched her and pushed her a little bit to the side she said you hurt me and wanted to kick me , and kicked me once but her voice was in a flirtorus way I’m assuming( maybe I’m just coping) this short dark Filipino guy comes and says “oooh ohhh ohhh Gabriel” he was assuming we like each other. Should I cold approach and show my game? But I don’t want to settle for a low one I want a Giga stacy
Kids.is :dafuckfeels:

Ban all teencels:feelsree::feelsree:

Go. If you think you have a chance just do it. But is she that ugly ?

Is she virgin?

Fakecel. No woman ever showed interest in me; I was always ostracized by everyone around me for my looks. I was bullied and betrayed by my friends. You're not an incel.

volcel if you don't accept her.

Over for this trucel

If youre in high school i doubt shes really sub human. A below average teenage girl is still more attractive than average middle age women.

Takes from Timbuktu

Facts. I told others that a sub 5 foid was attracted to me and they all said I was a fakecel.

Facts. I told others that a sub 5 foid was attracted to me and they all said I was a fakecel.

If you're here, it means that you have a reason, yes?

Re: I made another scripting tutorial.
Moronism
Png

#181214010Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:10 PM CST
I applaud your decision to create a tutorial for teaching components of RBX.Lua to beginning users. However, I would have to admit that the tutorial seemed methodical rather than conceptual. This is often negative as it encourages users to disregard critical thought in the scripting process. I would personally recommend that you revise your tutorials and pedantically explain the actual concepts and functionality involved in drafting a script. Perhaps you could also create a guide for manipulating primitive data such as strings. Nonetheless, "good job."
Moronism
Png

#181214290Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:15 PM CST
"These are supposed be joke videos." Oh, I apologize then. I suppose that I have a habit of vastly misinterpreting premises.
Re: Egalitarianism
Moronism
Png

#181214512Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:19 PM CST
Such an ideology is virtually impossible to be fully-implemented within the concrete reality of civilization. Inequality is the instinctual basis for civil-structure and economic balance.

Takes from Timbuktu

Re: I am a dragon
Moronism
Png

#181267620Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:48 PM CST
I am relatively indifferent towards your imagination. You can be anything conceivable in the realm of abstraction.
Re: I'm catching feelings for an 8th grader
Moronism
Png

#181271652Friday, January 08, 2016 3:04 AM CST
"moronism are u trolling or are ya really this pretentious" My statements are quite genuine. Although, I am innately narcissistic.

If you're here, it means that you have a reason, yes?

Moronism
Png

#181214010Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:10 PM CST
I applaud your decision to create a tutorial for teaching components of RBX.Lua to beginning users. However, I would have to admit that the tutorial seemed methodical rather than conceptual. This is often negative as it encourages users to disregard critical thought in the scripting process. I would personally recommend that you revise your tutorials and pedantically explain the actual concepts and functionality involved in drafting a script. Perhaps you could also create a guide for manipulating primitive data such as strings. Nonetheless, "good job."
Moronism
Png

#181214290Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:15 PM CST
"These are supposed be joke videos." Oh, I apologize then. I suppose that I have a habit of vastly misinterpreting premises.
Re: Egalitarianism
Moronism
Png

#181214512Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:19 PM CST
Such an ideology is virtually impossible to be fully-implemented within the concrete reality of civilization. Inequality is the instinctual basis for civil-structure and economic balance.
Yup 5'6 and curry + bad facial structure. I think the only reason the ugly foid liked me was because back then we were still wearing masks in schools and the fact that I was wearing baggy clothes probably meant I was pretty boy maxxing without even realizing it (I also never took my mask off for that whole year ,not even to eat lunch I just waited to get home to eat cuz I was insecure af). Sucks that I can't wear a mask in school anymore cuz I'd look weird though.

Last edited:
If you're not a subhuman freak then she was most likely flirting/showing interest. Be around her company and try talking to her, be flirty and playful. If she reciprocates then you have a chance. Never ask out directly this early on, this puts them in a tight yes or no situation which ends in a no if you're not a Chad.
Just few interactions with her and you'd know what's up.

Fakecel out
Yup 5'6 and curry + bad facial structure. I think the only reason the ugly foid liked me was because back then we were still wearing masks in schools and the fact that I was wearing baggy clothes probably meant I was pretty boy maxxing without even realizing it (I also never took my mask off for that whole year ,not even to eat lunch I just waited to get home to eat cuz I was insecure af). Sucks that I can't wear a mask in school anymore cuz I'd look weird though.
More fakes

I’m the truest trucel

i need someone brave enough to spill the pills for me, i wanna knows who's gonna win at this year's award ceremony without having to actually attend,
someone trusted by the inceldia republic; perhaps a prestigious figure like @faded

@HiddenUzer you're definitely gonna win oneitiscel of the year, i know that for a fact

@Emba would probably claim the oldcel award

and @Sneir the schizo award awaits if unbanned

@PPEcel will probably get top mod; cause he's
and @Intellau_Celistic would reserve the trucel of the year role, as he should!
i think i've just figured it out by myself :owo:

It'll be a lot easier to get a normie/stacy gf if you have had a gf before, you should go out with her at least for a little while.

Have fun ascending

If you don’t go out with her u are a fakecel volcel incel means involuntary celibate you are voluntary celibate fakecel if you don’t get her