Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99% of your male ancester wouldn't make it in 2019

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
I can't believe how lucky they were to be born in a time where women weren't allowed to work, were forced by society to only have sex after marriage (obviously some cucking may be going on but not as much as 2019), stayed home, washed the dishes, made food and looked after the kids.

Brutal historypill

Its a lot of heavy sand to carry when the tables are turned against us.

In the ancient past, it was 2 males per 17 females reproducing.

Just see how important it is to keep femrodents in check. In order to exist a civilization it's necessary at least some degree of enforced monogamy and slut shaming.

In the ancient past, it was 2 males per 17 females reproducing.

Just see how important it is to keep femrodents in check. In order to exist a civilization it's necessary at least some degree of enforced monogamy and slut shaming.

This is because of massive male mortality and infinity wars.

Fois were always male property untill kikes and their shabbo goyim "freemasons/illuminati" decided to give them rights resulting in modern degeneracy.

I know for a fact all of my older relatives were complete fucking pussies.

This is real. I mog my father but I'm still an incel. He would be a truecel if he had been born in this time tbh.

Saw my grandfather photo, saw my father when young, they would be exactly where I am today if they had my age in 2019

Just imagine, your genetic lineage has survived for millions of years, has survived the ice age, has survived countless famine and war and yet it's going to diminish just because a bunch of people kickstarted the sexual revolution and feminism in the recent times.
Pro-creating as a male is all about winning the genetic lottery and rich family lottery in today's world, what a joke

Brutal cavemanpill, they wouldn't be able to survive in 2019 because it would be so confusing to them.

Born too early for anatomically perfected human-like fembots, born too late for putting bitches in their place during the foid suffrage era

Its brutal suifuel that my father and brother are clear chads and me being the mixed failure

They wouldn’t, considering the circumstance of their marriage. And the fuckers walk around like hot shit.

They wouldn’t, considering the circumstance of their marriage. And the fuckers walk around like hot shit.
It’s infuriating to try and convince boomers etc. that times are literally different. Falls on deaf ears

No doubt, modern hypergamy and degeneracy allows femoids to date whom they want (Chad) leaving other males with severely reduced options.

My dad wouldn't be able to reproduce if he was born when i was born.

And still we have people here that claim politics is cope and that it's only our selves and our looks to blame:feelskek:

No doubt, modern hypergamy and degeneracy allows femoids to date whom they want (Chad) leaving other males with severely reduced options.
Everybody would be cousins in the future.

Just truth. Nof say