Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99% of time spent on this site is talking about w*men (Toilets)

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
We hate women but yet we spend so much time on them.
Ok they are whores and retards, lets join and invent new source of energy or something

Ok they are whores and retards, lets join and invent new source of energy or something
What else can we talk about? How we miserably cope all the time?

Say I discovered I LDAR 4h more than my sleep time on average and then make a thread how I gradually cut it down to 2h LDAR a day :panties:

No one here wants to help each other cuz they are insecure in their masculinity and think it's "gay"

Me, no.

The whole point of being an incel is to be refused social interactions from foids. What would you expect cuck ?

we should invent a hamster wheel for chad chasing whores, the global energy crisis is now over

race escape GIF

You have Ubuntu logo on your avi. Your opinion does not matter.

It's not just the women that are the problem is society that enabled their evil that is ultimately responsible the baby boom generation Jew feminists the courts school employers all media the medical and mental health profession the government at all levels clothing companies the list could go on all day it's not just demonic foods and make no mistake most are demonic it's all the enalblers too 88

No one here wants to help each other cuz they are insecure in their masculinity and think it's "gay"

Me, no.
I have given a few suggestions and there is not a thing wrong with helping other guys if they are decent people

Yeah fr I always just use this to hate on modern society and hood niggas in general. I dont give a fuck about women, and neither should you lmfao

Yeah fr I always just use this to hate on modern society and hood niggas in general. I dont give a fuck about women, and neither should you lmfao
UpBLOATED

I mean we generally agree how EVIL women are so why would we Chase them? What would be point in knowing their nature and still desire them?
Only rational approach is to HOOKERMAXXX because it totally retarded Chasing Women for romantic relationship when we are all supposedly blackpilled on their true nature.

THERE IS NO ROMANCE
ROMANCE IS SCAM

So lets move on and do something else like sharing Jerking off techniques or Where to find best Hookers

Actually I’ve already invented 12 new types of energy and cured all known and unknown cancers to mankind

UpBLOATED

I mean we generally agree how EVIL women are so why would we Chase them? What would be point in knowing their nature and still desire them?
Only rational approach is to HOOKERMAXXX because it totally retarded Chasing Women for romantic relationship when we are all supposedly blackpilled on their true nature.

THERE IS NO ROMANCE
ROMANCE IS SCAM

So lets move on and do something else like sharing Jerking off techniques or Where to find best Hookers
Or kek at each others chadfish tinder account stories

Actually I’ve already invented 12 new types of energy and cured all known and unknown cancers to mankind
please don't give it to Normal Niggers they will use it against you. AND you will help HUMANITY ... better invent new types of Nerve Agents