Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 99% of Average Height of Zoomer Anecdotes are LARP!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
There are literal 5'11 and 6'0 barefoot tallfags living in fucking shitholes like India and Indonesia where the average height is 5'6 complaining that they're manlets and really arguing that average zoomer height in their nations are as tall as the fucking Dutch. :lul:
Heightmogged count by male zoomer my age range: 17 (They were using thin sneaker from the brand that i read).
People that as tall as me but as young as me: less than 7
*All the people that i heightmog vast majority of them are boomer or some middle schooler.

My height: 6ft barefoot
*As a zoomercels this generation is fucking brutall.
I'm graduated from HS still have no relationship experience and female have no interest in me.
Total time in mall: 20 minutes because i want to do the experiment as fast as possible.
I live in SEA bro the zoomer here is completely different breeds. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
So i measured in about 179.7cm(5'10¾) at doctor's office which is about 1.7 cm longer when i did it in my home and in shoes I'm 6 feet
And I'm seeing a lot young zoomers like me are either 1-2 short or taller than me . In all seriousness it's good
Only the old population are giga manlets not the young ones

Dutch average is 6'0.5

Muh average height of white zoomers are 6'0, it's the ethnics that decrease the average height statistics. These sub 80 IQ ethnics are out here claiming they're as tall as you.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul::lul:

Last edited:
Good thing that pillow faggot is banned

I believe the average white is 6'1 or 6'2 my ethnic ass is 5'11

Zero if I ever become rich I would pay for your surgeries to ascend or pay for a girlfriend for you lose weight nigga

Average height of India is 5'8 or 5'9 nowadays. If it's 5'6, I wouldn't have any problem in ascending.

You mean people lie on forum so they wont get banned how shocking
Also cut their legs

Short men just dont say their height online. Thats why.

Last edited:
I'd say being 6'-6'1 isn't something special nowadays (and that's a good height).

Why do you care what some basement dweller thinks is the average height versus the average height based on a massive sample size? They're tall, I don't know how tall exactly on average obviously.
The stats say they’re around 5’11.5.

Stats say they are 185cm, you are reading some old statistic probably, I would say under 6ft is too short for average height.
@calimero told me it was a little under 6’1, like 6’0.5

Short men just dont say their height online. Thats why.
And they don't go outside. We live in times where you can fulfill most of your adult responsibilies (obviously except for family), like having a job, getting food, water, and your hobbies without going outside.
Generally speaking, the only men who go outside on a regular basis are men of average height and tall men. Meaning that the shortest men in public are actually of average height.
Don't forget that short men kill themselves at a much higher rate. A small growth spurt of 5cm would have decreased the statistical chances of you (any man in general) commiting suicide by over 9%.

Real averages for zoomers :

White - 5'10
Black - 5'9.5
Curry - 5'8
Rice - 5'7
Spic - 5'7

Yeah, I have noticed that there are two kinds of Blackpillers, you have high IQ Blackpillers that debate using facts and statistics and you have low IQ Blackpillers that will make ridiculous claims like "the average Zoomer nowadays is like 6'7" and if you disagree with them slightly they'll respond with "Keep coping manlet". Likewise some low IQ JBW believers will dismiss THE EXISTENCE of a White toilet dating "an ethnic" as "cope" and will point to all instances of this as "Jewish propaganda".

I noticed that heightpillers are less obsessed with us Jews and less stupid than the other group, but I'm convinced that a lot of above average and even tall Zoomers think that they're short because they go to communities where they're told that literally everyone their age is in the top 1% of heights.

Stats say they are 185cm, you are reading some old statistic probably, I would say under 6ft is too short for average height.

Screenshot 20230223 000425

Statistics from 2005 recorded the Dinaric Alps as the tallest region in the world at 6'1. The data from Bosnia and Herzegovina is an estimate and is mostly tested on university students. The Dutch statistics are the only reliable one for a country and it's at 6'½. There is literally not a region in the world that has ever tested to be above 6'1 average.

Well, the Maasai ethnic group has an average height of 6'3 but they obviously don't count and the national height of their country also gets skewed due to 4'9 Pygmies.

So the tallest country is the Netherlands at 6'½, the tallest region is the Dinaric Alps (Montenegro, Herzegovina, parts of Serbia and Croatia), and the tallest ethnic group / people in the world are the Maasai (members of the Nilotic race) standing at 6'3 on average.

This also means that to be 6'2 in the Netherlands is like being 5'11 in the United States, which is why Tails said that the "height halo" starts at 6'3 in Europe (equivalent to 6' in the United States).