Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99.9% of all woman problems come down to men being delusional

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- Not knowing that she probably doesn't like you because you're not chad
- over estimating your own value
- not knowing when to walk away
- not knowing it's a waste of time to chase

You wouldn't be getting divorced raped, charged with literal rape, paying child support or any of that stupid shit if you knew your own limits and value.

Case in point, you have no value if you're not chad and 99% or so of men are not chad.

Does she like you? Is the relationship going to go bad (if you even have one)? 99% of the time, she doesn't and it will.

women don't have problems

They'd rather be one of chad's whores than be faithful to a devoted man.

In the end, normies will lose for not being Chad.

chad always wins :feelsseriously:

I want to live in a world where women won't get any attention or be enabled by cucks.

Chad is top 1% now :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Tbh, I have never seen an 8/10+ male in real life so I'm wondering if it's actually less than T5-7% myself at this piont.

They'd rather be one of chad's whores than be faithful to a devoted man.

Not only that but.....

3r2y0c.jpg

It’s so simple too. Imagine being obsessed with autistic red pill principles and telling yourself that you’re not holding frame and lack abundance mentality. The levels of cope that some men will reach to delude themselves into believing they actually have control over their SMV

- Not knowing that she probably doesn't like you because you're not chad
- over estimating your own value
- not knowing when to walk away
- not knowing it's a waste of time to chase

You wouldn't be getting divorced raped, charged with literal rape, paying child support or any of that stupid shit if you knew your own limits and value.

Case in point, you have no value if you're not chad and 99% or so of men are not chad.

Does she like you? Is the relationship going to go bad (if you even have one)? 99% of the time, she doesn't and it will.
- Not applying the most strict version of sharia

I just assume most normie relationships are kinda shitty and sub-optimal compared to what Chad could get. Yeah most men aren't incel but their "ascension" isn't that great either. Maybe they get lucky and get dumped and take years to find another one. That is a highly precarious situation to be in, and it may as well be more comforting to accept that they're low value, than keep up the delusion of being attractive to 1 in 1000 foids. It just doesn't work that way.

Some need realise they are not living in a underdog movie
Yeah man, Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos are worthless men. 9/10's are worthless. Wagies with good careers are worthless. 99% of men are incel.

Tldr
If you're a man you're worthless.
@Edmund_Kemper Look at this shit :lul:
This post is legitimately retarded and you are too if you call this a high IQ post.
Most incel post are exaggerated to get the point across I think.

Its over if you're not a Chad.