Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 95% of women only consider the top 5% of men hot

F

FatcelGer

Greycel

I think this says enough about women and their preferences. Funny thing is, there is a simple explanation for this, called Hypergamy, meaning that women only “marry up,” as opposed to being with a guy who is equal to them or lower than them. They are subconsciously labelling you as a loser when you are lower or equal to them, even if they are trying to fight this internal, primal urge of them.
There are even studies proving this shit.

There’s a reason for that, females have expensive and limited gametes, their strategy is to select the best possible genes for their offspring, so that the few they have may survive or reproduce. Males have cheap and seemingly unlimited gametes, our strategy is to copulate as much as possible, because we can.
Men increase their reproductive success by reproducing, women by choosing the right partner to mate with.

But here are the good news: You have to swallow and digest the blackpill to become enlightened by the whitepill. You have done one of the two things already.
I have done this by admitting that i am not good enough, yet. There is no shit like "love" or whatever, it's only hormones and primal urges, as sad as it sounds. Would you date a fat/ugly woman when the only thing you have, are pictures of the other person? Remember: Women have unlimited dating options, and if your picture won't stand out in any way, there is no reason for them to pick you over chad.

Women only want masculinity/height/power, career/wealth/success, and ego/confidence/assertiveness.

I have tried to create some kind of guide on how i try to achieve these things, and i will try to explain them to you so they sound more reasonable:

masculinity is a mix between your mental masculinity and your physical masculinity. Mental masculinity can be achieved by changing your attitude, there are some nice books about this: "Grow Up: A Man’s Guide to Masculine Emotional Intelligence", for example.
You can easily download these books via libgen for free -> http://libgen.io/. Reading has helped me out very much. And it will help you, too.
Also, always do your own research about books. I do have some recommendations but it could be that there are books that fit your style, better.

Physical masculinity is your body: Start to looksmax. I am currently working out via efficient electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) training, meaning i only train for 20 minutes once a week, which is perfect for fat fucks like me.

Height can be fixed either by surgery or if you are like 175cm+/5'9+ you should be fine, if you have other positive attributes (you still are kind of a manlet, tho)

Career/wealth/success can all be achieved by stopping to neet and starting your own company. You won't become sucessful by working a 9/5-job. It's simple as that. You can start with easy business models, like dropshipping for example or try to build a (legal) ponzi scheme, later on:
Like i said before: Reading is key. I cannot stress this enough, especially with all of the legal matters you need for your company so that you won't be broke because of lawsuits against you.

Ego and confidence will come naturally, if you become more alpha and successful. Also, if you are fat - good news: Losing weight will get rid of the estrogen in your tissue, meaning you will become naturally more confident by losing weight.

Most relationships actually last when the man is at a much higher social status than his wife.
Luckily though, in most cases, the man only has to be more successful than his woman, which is why most people end up getting together in their own socioeconomic and physical attractiveness classes. Poor people with poor people, rich people with rich people, hot people with hot people, short people with short people, and so on.

Oh, and one last important fact: Most women are boring AF and not funny at all, so scratch your thoughts about your perfect GF. There is a bigger chance to win the lottery, than getting your dream gf in your current situation.

TLDR: Women only want masculinity/height/power, career/wealth/success, and ego/confidence/assertiveness and you have to change accordingly because women have unlimited dating options and you do not.

Nothing new. The rating is a major bs.
You're hot or you aren't.
Simple as that.

Nothing new. The rating is a major bs.
You're hot or you aren't.
Simple as that.

This. Foid ratings of men is binary - they’ll fuck you or they won’t. There isn’t a scale.

So what? We can do it too. İ only consider flat chested virgins hot.

OKcupid is not a good representation of real life

OId news but thanks for reminding.
Now where did I leave that rope...

Its gearing towars 99/1 in urban areas because of tinder and such.

Chad has unlimited supply of fresh pussy. Foids can pick whoever they want daily to get pumped and dumped.

Meanwhile majority of men are rotting wagecucking neeting. Over for the west tbh

Im so beta that just reading this gave me anxiety :kys:

Its gearing towars 99/1 in urban areas because of tinder and such.

Chad has unlimited supply of fresh pussy. Foids can pick whoever they want daily to get pumped and dumped.

Meanwhile majority of men are rotting wagecucking neeting. Over for the west tbh

That's exactly what i think, too
The west has become too spoiled - like the old roman empire and it will collapse soon
The denial of procreating will lead to the end of the west and women are accelerating this shit

That's exactly what i think, too
The west has become too spoiled - like the old roman empire and it will collapse soon
The denial of procreating will lead to the end of the west and women are accelerating this shit
Too spoiled, too "free", too individualistic.

All I see are selfish animals in this cuckedsociety who believe they are living in civilization. :bluepill:

If u hot u fuck
I u not hot u not fuck

Femoids only need 2 options because they cant process multiple iq questions

@Smallframecel

social engineering at its finest

good job

illuminati

While I agree with the overall sentiment that women only like GL men, I think the numbers and sources used are cope. Unless we know what the males look like, we won't know how true these statistics are. Sometimes women prefer PSL 6s over PSL 7s. Which doesn't mean that the PSL 6 is objectively better looking than the PSL 7.

So basically, you're telling us to just:
-hit the gym,
-get surgery,
-start a company,
-be confident,
bro. :feelsseriously:

İ only consider flat chested virgins hot
good taste :feelsokman:

So basically, you're telling us to just:
-hit the gym,
-get surgery,
-start a company,
-be confident,
bro. :feelsseriously:

good taste :feelsokman:

Thank you my brother. I guess you know really beauty of girls too;).

View attachment 79939

I think this says enough about women and their preferences. Funny thing is, there is a simple explanation for this, called Hypergamy, meaning that women only “marry up,” as opposed to being with a guy who is equal to them or lower than them. They are subconsciously labelling you as a loser when you are lower or equal to them, even if they are trying to fight this internal, primal urge of them.
There are even studies proving this shit.

There’s a reason for that, females have expensive and limited gametes, their strategy is to select the best possible genes for their offspring, so that the few they have may survive or reproduce. Males have cheap and seemingly unlimited gametes, our strategy is to copulate as much as possible, because we can.
Men increase their reproductive success by reproducing, women by choosing the right partner to mate with.

But here are the good news: You have to swallow and digest the blackpill to become enlightened by the whitepill. You have done one of the two things already.
I have done this by admitting that i am not good enough, yet. There is no shit like "love" or whatever, it's only hormones and primal urges, as sad as it sounds. Would you date a fat/ugly woman when the only thing you have, are pictures of the other person? Remember: Women have unlimited dating options, and if your picture won't stand out in any way, there is no reason for them to pick you over chad.

Women only want masculinity/height/power, career/wealth/success, and ego/confidence/assertiveness.

I have tried to create some kind of guide on how i try to achieve these things, and i will try to explain them to you so they sound more reasonable:

masculinity is a mix between your mental masculinity and your physical masculinity. Mental masculinity can be achieved by changing your attitude, there are some nice books about this: "Grow Up: A Man’s Guide to Masculine Emotional Intelligence", for example.
You can easily download these books via libgen for free -> http://libgen.io/. Reading has helped me out very much. And it will help you, too.
Also, always do your own research about books. I do have some recommendations but it could be that there are books that fit your style, better.

Physical masculinity is your body: Start to looksmax. I am currently working out via efficient electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) training, meaning i only train for 20 minutes once a week, which is perfect for fat fucks like me.

Height can be fixed either by surgery or if you are like 175cm+/5'9+ you should be fine, if you have other positive attributes (you still are kind of a manlet, tho)

Career/wealth/success can all be achieved by stopping to neet and starting your own company. You won't become sucessful by working a 9/5-job. It's simple as that. You can start with easy business models, like dropshipping for example or try to build a (legal) ponzi scheme, later on:
Like i said before: Reading is key. I cannot stress this enough, especially with all of the legal matters you need for your company so that you won't be broke because of lawsuits against you.

Ego and confidence will come naturally, if you become more alpha and successful. Also, if you are fat - good news: Losing weight will get rid of the estrogen in your tissue, meaning you will become naturally more confident by losing weight.

Most relationships actually last when the man is at a much higher social status than his wife.
Luckily though, in most cases, the man only has to be more successful than his woman, which is why most people end up getting together in their own socioeconomic and physical attractiveness classes. Poor people with poor people, rich people with rich people, hot people with hot people, short people with short people, and so on.

Oh, and one last important fact: Most women are boring AF and not funny at all, so scratch your thoughts about your perfect GF. There is a bigger chance to win the lottery, than getting your dream gf in your current situation.

TLDR: Women only want masculinity/height/power, career/wealth/success, and ego/confidence/assertiveness and you have to change accordingly because women have unlimited dating options and you do not.

You forgot to add getting a haircut tho.