Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 95% of Girls Don't Care if You're Unattractive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
Ok, how about: unattractive, unable to form relationships, no friends, virgin, unemployed, no edu and living with parents? They don't care about that either?

Fuck off Chad

This has already been posted several times now, not a single second as usual

Nice comment section though.

The classic selling a person what they want to hear. Oh it feels good let me buy more of it

"Brah just get game bro"-:chad: do Chads honestly ever think anyone sub-6 will ever take this seriously jfl

They don't care if Chad is ugly is right.

pnN0kB8.jpg

That foid in the thumbnail reminds me how bad my genes are tbh

How does this fag have sponsors.

These scammers should be publicly tortured.

I watched 5 seconds.

Realised who the advice is coming from.

Disliked and left.

Thanks for the advice top 5% male!
I will be sure to utilize these with ease since you said they would work yet you've never been in my shoes.
Thank you.

Lifefuel for bluepiller guests

Fuck off Chad
I watched 5 seconds.

Realised who the advice is coming from.

Disliked and left.
Thanks for the advice top 5% male!
I will be sure to utilize these with ease since you said they would work yet you've never been in my shoes.
Thank you.
"Brah just get game bro"-:chad: do Chads honestly ever think anyone sub-6 will ever take this seriously jfl

I love how they made chad make a funny face put 2 zits on him and gave him glasses calling that ugly :feelsseriously:

>Unattractive
>it's some chad with make up and fake teeth
every. fucking. time

This guy has tons of videos on how to improve your looks and then turns around and says this crap. I hope he gets punched in the face so hard that he'll start posting here.

>Unattractive
>it's some chad with make up and fake teeth
every. fucking. time
every fucking time man

This youtube comment sums it up: "your mockery and flaunting of your natural inherent characteristics is beyond evil. you sow seeds of false hope amongst those you know are damned. selling lies that will only get these people hurt and stay naieve. may God have mercy on your soul."

Not only that he's also getting paid for it...

Last edited:
I watched the entirevideo. I'm really angry now.

I watched the entirevideo. I'm really angry now.
Me too. This comment sent me over the edge
"well you don't really know if Brett did or did not have trouble with getting girls in the past. The reason why Brett is at such a high caliber in the social hierarchy, is because the man puts in the work and effort that it takes to stay looking good. Most people are just lazy and would rather stay in their homes and watch tv or play video games or whatever. That's why he makes the videos though, to try to inspire people and motivate them and give them direction so they can be on that same level of high caliber as he is. If you put in the work, you reap the benefits."

"well you don't really know if Brett did or did not have trouble with getting girls in the past. The reason why Brett is at such a high caliber in the social hierarchy, is because the man puts in the work and effort that it takes to stay looking good. Most people are just lazy and would rather stay in their homes and watch tv or play video games or whatever. That's why he makes the videos though, to try to inspire people and motivate them and give them direction so they can be on that same level of high caliber as he is. If you put in the work, you reap the benefits."
Kek at this extreme bluepill. I think I'm gonna take a walk I can't take this anymore.

Just another PUA trying to sell his shitty books, not a second honestly.

PUAs have to deny looks matter otherwise their entire business model collapses.

I think that some of them genuinely thinks that, they never had problems picking up girls so of course they don't think it's because of looks and genetics, they think it's because oh they are so charismatic and funny and smart. They don't want to think they won at life because they were just lucky, they want to think they won because of how 'awesome' they are. Of course this can happen only to good looking PUAs, there are also tons of average/ugly ones, those either want to scam people or are deeply in denial and one step to suicide.

JFL, in the first minute he confirms that personality only matters in the context of competition between men of similar SMV.

So a Chad-lite can mog a Chad if the Chad-lite is more narcissistic/psychopathic than the Chad.

south macedinian? you mean greek gipsy?
Hey bro why are you calling your southern brothers gypsies? Don’t you know that Lerin, Kostur and Voden have a majority of South Slavic speakers, the same language that Aleksandar spoke. There are an estimated 500,000 Macedonians living in South Macedonia

I would rather die than live like this tbh
Yeah, if you had a full grasp of just how fucked you were. This kid has been blind since he was 2 and has no idea just how grotesque he actually looks, which allows him a measure of confidence unavailable to us. In this case ignorance truly is bliss.

Hey bro why are you calling your southern brothers gypsies? Don’t you know that Lerin, Kostur and Voden have a majority of South Slavic speakers, the same language that Aleksandar spoke. There are an estimated 500,000 Macedonians living in South Macedonia
you was brainwashed. Youre not my brother I am pure slav whitest skin. Aleksandar was greek and you are southern serb.
you was brainwashed. Youre not my brother I am pure slav whitest skin. Aleksandar was greek and you are southern serb.
bro sorry for my mistake I thaught you was northern MK

"So you are not a 6'2 male model. What if I told you it doesn't matter??" - Chad

At least he's blind so he can't see himself. Imagine looking like that and actually seeing it every time you looked in a mirror. Would probably have roped by now.
But still, its probably hard for him to cope due to lack of sight

thanks for that video chad

Even if you put effort into some aspects of your looks, you still have to have the basic proper bone structure for any of it to be relevant or even matter. Otherwise, its like building a house with no foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.