Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

94% of my phone calls from the last 2 months were scammers calling me...

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
94% of my phone calls from the last 2 months were scammers calling me...

I went through my phone call history for the past 2 months and 29 of the calls were from scammers calling me, 1 was from my doctor's office, and 1 was from my mom asking if I was coming home for Thanksgiving.

I then checked my text messages and in the past 2 months, 3 were from my school sending me authentication codes, 2 messages from my ISP reminding me my payment is due soon, and a bunch of scam messages that I deleted.

Lastly, I checked my Facebook Messenger and got 0 messages from anybody in the past 3 months.

Why do I even have a phone? I'm literally a ghost. I talked to the "Air duct cleaning" guy who calls me every two weeks, even though I don't own a home, more than people in real life.

I'm so upset. Even though I'm very clean (shower every day), just a little awkward when talking, and try to be friendly, I'm completely incapable of meeting other people. I try to talk to someone (just a simple "hello" or "nice to meet you") and all I see on their faces are looks of disgust or shock the moment they see me. It's like they can't wait to get away from me. Everyone I meet is incapable of making eye-contact with me for more than 2 seconds. Am I fucking Medusa? They turn to stone if they see my face? What the hell is wrong with me? I just don't understand. I feel so down and sad. I just wanna run away from everything.

SAME!!!

I HAVEN'T HAD A REAL CALL FOR... EVER?

LIKE LITERALLY THE ONLY CALLS I GET ARE FROM SCAMMERS AND MY MUM.

I'VE NEVER HAD A WHATSAPP MESSAGE FROM A FRIEND, I DON'T EVEN USE WHATSAPP.

I HAVE NO SOCIAL MEDIA.

I ONLY USE MY CELLUR DEVICE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC ON JEWTUBE WTF

IM SO LONELY

Reads like a copypasta

not even scammers call me

i have 4 call for the last 3 months and it's my mom :feelsaww:

Last edited: