Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 90% of users here are fucking autists

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Yet they shit on us NTpillers all the time

Trolling the userbase is easy as fuck for anyone who is not a full blown autist because these fucks can't understand sarcasm and shit.
Many of you are also neurotic fucks who sperg out at the first provocation like crazy whores, another real autist trait.

Calmer users are mostly NT, but the jumpy ones are average looking, schizo fakecels
Only NTcels are trucels, the rest must fix their tism and stop complaining like cucks.

There are autistic trucels but they're a minority

Last edited:
Autistic male = incel.

There's no plastic surgery for your brain, tism isn't fixable.

Just cure your autism bro

Sounds like an overestimation; some of us suspect to just have Asperger's syndrome, but have never been diagnosed as such.

Sounds like an overestimation; some of us suspect to just have Asperger's syndrome, but have never been diagnosed as such.
Many of you overrate your own NTness.

@trying to ascend claims to be NT but it is easy as fuck to deceive and troll him.
Just an example boyo nothing personal

Many of you overrate your own NTness.

@trying to ascend claims to be NT but it is easy as fuck to deceive and troll him.
Just an example boyo nothing personal
But I’m a calm user

Kek what kind of cope is this?

Sitting there and taking someone insulting/teasing you aka being a cuck doormat = NT

I’d rather be autistic then

NTpill broke me.

Sitting there and taking someone insulting/teasing you aka being a cuck doormat = NT

I’d rather be autistic then
They sperg out at the slightest provocation, it takes much more to piss off an NTcel

Ngl I noticed this and made a thread about it a while ago

Also more recently with people who are just obviously fucking around like @Aaron the italy there are 10 million spergs in the comments writing super serious replies and taking the bait

I never sperg out or get angry as an autist cel. I’m too high inhib for that, well at least irl

there has to be a correlation between an anime pfp and autism level

:feelsjuice:

KbN0JQq

The term to describe ourselves is autistic wizards, I'll accept nothing less. :feelsjuice:

99% of "incels" here are just retarded autists who cant understand how society works XD. Nigga it isnt about your height or face - you are just fucking stupid and annoying so no bitch wants to be around you

99% of "incels" here are just retarded autists who cant understand how society works XD. Nigga it isnt about your height or face - you are just fucking stupid and annoying so no bitch wants to be around you
@Fat Link @Robtical @MarquisDeSade

Autistic male = incel.
For the most part, although it also depends on where on the spectrum you are.

If you have Asperger's, you can most likely get over your social awkwardness if you spend enough time with normies and manage to fit in with them. A tall aspie who's at least HTN-lookswise can easily get laid, he's a volcel if he chooses not to adjust his social skills.

If you are classically autistic or even high-functioning then it will definitely be more harder for you.

For the most part, although it also depends on where on the spectrum you are.

If you have Asperger's, you can most likely get over your social awkwardness if you spend enough time with normies and manage to fit in with them. A tall aspie who's at least HTN-lookswise can easily get laid, he's a volcel if he chooses not to adjust his social skills.

If you are classically autistic or even high-functioning then it will definitely be more harder for you.
I'm technically aspergers but wasn't it just reclassified as high functioning autism? I don't feel high functioning at all at least when it comes to adult life.

:soy:

Face > Height > Anything else

imagine how much of a pathetic cunt you would have to be to waste your time manipulating autistic incels

:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Jfl at these IT cucks,they don't even try to hide:feelskek:

I am not autist

I'm technically aspergers but wasn't it just reclassified as high functioning autism? I don't feel high functioning at all at least when it comes to adult life.
Yeah, a few years ago it was all put into the autism spectrum disorder category before there were seen as separate disorders that had similar symptoms.

Asperger's isn't exactly the same as HFA. Aspies can better fit in with normies.

Yeah, a few years ago it was all put into the autism spectrum disorder category before there were seen as separate disorders that had similar symptoms.

Asperger's isn't exactly the same as HFA. Aspies can better fit in with normies.
I may have been misdiagnosed and just be autistic then, at the time of the diagnosis I was already getting lots of help in school and groups which masked some of the retardation making me appear more high functioning than I actually was. But it could all be down to ugliness however.

quite a low estimate that 90%

99% autists

1% genuine trucels

Yet they shit on us NTpillers all the time

Trolling the userbase is easy as fuck for anyone who is not a full blown autist because these fucks can't understand sarcasm and shit.
Many of you are also neurotic fucks who sperg out at the first provocation like crazy whores, another real autist trait.

Calmer users are mostly NT, but the jumpy ones are average looking, schizo fakecels
Only NTcels are trucels, the rest must fix their tism and stop complaining like cucks.

There are autistic trucels but they're a minority
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back