Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 90% of this forum are retarded high school kids

• Thread starter BlackPilledNeet
  • Start date
True, ban them all

Fuck all you old heads. One foot in the grave ass motherfuckers. Don’t gaslight me I’m ugly, likely more than you.

>nigger with anime avi shaming oldcels
lmao
and what are you doing? larping because you think it's cool? rotting while your classmates are fucking? jfl at these youngcels with no fucking manners
no cope doesn't matter im getting banned soon fuck you fag its over for you like way way over kys :smonk:

You’re the soyboy if you want to gatekeep for no reason you fucking retard
Stfu you graycel faggot. Dont you ever talk to me like you bitch. Fuckin cocksucker.

no cope doesn't matter im getting banned soon fuck you fag its over for you like way way over kys :smonk:
whatever. as a nigger you'll always be below me, faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: oh you must be so normie, larping till you reach about 1,000 posts :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

failure ass nigga :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

whatever. as a nigger you'll always be below me, faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: oh you must be so normie, larping till you reach about 1,000 posts :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

failure ass nigga :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
im not larping but its whatever helps you sleep at night future faggot of america cuck

im not larping but its whatever helps you sleep at night future faggot of america cuck
3BC278B9 9C6A 4644 8092 712AF431DB40
Image0 1 2

fucking thank you. these kids aren’t incels they’re just kids. it isn’t unheard of to not have sex in high school. it isn’t even abnormal. these kids are just retarded and want to be quirky or some shit as if this is anything to gloat about.

fucking thank you. these kids aren’t incels they’re just kids. it isn’t unheard of to not have sex in high school. it isn’t even abnormal. these kids are just retarded and want to be quirky or some shit as if this is anything to gloat about.
they are just respectless assholes. their parents shouldve beat their asses

Stfu you graycel faggot. Dont you ever talk to me like you bitch. Fuckin cocksucker.
Ok internet tough guy, your name suggests you’re an obese neckbeard neet living in moms basement, lol at you trying to maintain a high position on a forum for depressed virgins

Ok internet tough guy, your name suggests you’re an obese neckbeard neet living in moms basement, lol at you trying to maintain a high position on a forum for depressed virgins
Wrong. Im a gymmaxxed motherfucker who schools mouthy faggots like you irl. And i have my own home, unlike you fag :feelsokman:

Wrong. Im a gymmaxxed motherfucker who schools mouthy faggots like you irl. And i have my own home, unlike you fag :feelsokman:
“Muh gymmaxx” I’m most likely still a lot taller than you with better shoulder width, as if I would let a basement rotter neet like you try anything, go install grindr and leave the forum faggot

Tbh. Fuck those faggots fakecel teenagers who think being an incel is something to be proud of, I'm just going to sit here and see how they waste the only stage in their lives where they can potentially 'ascend' and make a social circle
I'm telling you, a lot of them are faggots who join because they think it's cool to be a part of a group they heard about from some meme they saw.

“Muh gymmaxx” I’m most likely still a lot taller than you with better shoulder width, as if I would let a basement rotter neet like you try anything, go install grindr and leave the forum faggot
Im taller, stronger, smarter, than you skinny low-IQ, mouthy GrAYcel faggot. I bet you pussy cant even bench 50lbs, you pathetic bitch :lul:Your parents met on GrindR back then

Im taller, stronger, smarter, better looking than you skinny low-IQ, mouthy GrAYcel faggot. I bet you pussy cant even bench 50lbs, you pathetic bitch :lul:
You don’t know shit about me you retarded fuck, just by your typing style I can tell you are some fat ass 70 IQ american who lifted a weight once and now considers himself a professional strongman, take the dick out your mouth then reply to me

You don’t know shit about me you retarded fuck, just by your typing style I can tell you are some fat ass 70 IQ american who lifted a weight once and now considers himself a professional strongman, take the dick out your mouth then reply to me
You wouldnt tell me this irl, pussy. Youre nothing and you know this

Last edited:
You wouldnt tell me this irl, pussy. Youre nothing and you know this, cocksucker. Id crush you loser
You wouldn’t do shit you braindead faggot, just look at your typing style, speaks for itself

I am 6’4 170 lbs with good frame, you will probably call me “skinny” as americans think normal weight is skinny, go eat your 10th burger of the day while sucking tyrones cock you fat fuck homo piece of shit

Last edited:
You wouldn’t do shit you braindead zoomer faggot, just look at your typing style, speaks for itself

I am 6’4 170 lbs with good frame, you will probably call me “skinny” as americans think normal weight is skinny, go eat your 10th burger of the day while sucking tyrones cock you fat fuck homo piece of shit
170 lbs at 6'4 :lul::lul::lul: what a skinny, little bitch. Youre just soy boy homo who tries being tough on the internet. And youre stupid enough to think im american. What a pathetic piece of shit you are. You obviously dont know shit about bodybuilding, thinking that you have a "good frame" What a delusional cocksucker

170 lbs :lul::lul::lul: what a skinny, little bitch. Youre just soy boy homo whos tries being tough on the internet. And youre stupid enough to think im american. What a pathetic piece of shit you are. You obviously dont know shit about bodybuilding, thinking that you have a "good frame" What a delusional cocksucker
If you think 6’4 170 is “skinny” you are definitely american, either that or you’re just clueless about how weight works

Frame is shoulder width and body, not muh muscles, I’ve never lifted but I have wide shoulders, keep pushing your jewish agenda onto this forum, not gonna work