Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 90% of the internet is trying to sound black now.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Bro did this
Bro did that
That’s crazy
6CF7EFAB 0AD0 4725 A0EA 79C9F9A7B389

Bro bro bro

It’s like 99% of the internet got hyponotized and is speaking in this new language like it’s been that way since humans learned to talk.

I just wanna know when this phase will be “over”

Everyone is so obnoxious now

Take me back to 2013-2018

Bro did this
Bro did that
That’s crazy
View attachment 1009993

Bro bro bro

It’s like 99% of the internet got hyponotized and is speaking in this new language like it’s been that way since humans learned to talk.

Bro has been long before niggers, It means brother, Niggas have started using it and mixed it with bro and nigga which is really annoying.

Bro has been long before niggers, It means brother, Niggas have started using it and mixed it with bro and nigga which is really annoying.
Bro think he is einstein

84354ECC DAEB 4886 AFF4 26B9CD86A583

Nigger faggot

Bro did this
Bro did that
That’s crazy
View attachment 1009993

Bro bro bro

From the other end, blackpill lingo is also becoming more common.

How do niggers do such a good job at hijacking culture? First the rap music, then the clothes, then telling white people to be cucks by telling them they can’t say nigger. Now you have everyone under the age of 30 talking about rizz and using skull emojis after every word. Fuck kai cenat for inventing the word rizz. There is no rizz for your face

I've noticed this recently too. Black and Yank. There's a weird tendency for the majority to emulate the worst and lowest cultures.

I've noticed this recently too. Black and Yank. There's a weird tendency for the majority to emulate the worst and lowest cultures.
Black people have always made being funny their thing and thus white youth have always tried to emulate it

Not just the Internet, it's everywhere. The niggerfication of society is in full swing

Hell nah bro I am NOT reading all that XD

How do niggers do such a good job at hijacking culture? First the rap music, then the clothes, then telling white people to be cucks by telling them they can’t say nigger. Now you have everyone under the age of 30 talking about rizz and using skull emojis after every word. Fuck kai cenat for inventing the word rizz. There is no rizz for your face
With a little 'help' from a certain tribe

2lvo17214ij61

This is white normie Youtube speak. True ebonics is obscure and unintelligible

Bro did this
Bro did that
That’s crazy
View attachment 1009993

Bro bro bro

It's done because the WEF, ZOG, globohomo, etc. want to make the population much more retarded & lacking any form of thinking skills: Through doing this, they can control the general populace much easier.

Everybody wants to speak in Ape language these days

Tiktok effect they just stole lingo from Twitter and Instagram Zoomers. Also probably because of those hood irony tier memes from 2015-2018. But like this has been happening since the 90s it’s not something super new

I didnt even know that + the skull emoji was black language. wtf I hate blacks now

It ain't that serious blud

It's called 'african american vernacular english' sweaty :soy::soy:

Bro did this
Bro did that
That’s crazy
View attachment 1009993

Bro bro bro

Kill Zoomers. Behead Zoomers. Round House Kick a Zoomer into the concrete. Slam dunk a zoomer baby into the trashcan. Crucify fithy Zoomers.

Kill Zoomers. Behead Zoomers. Round House Kick a Zoomer into the concrete. Slam dunk a zoomer baby into the trashcan. Crucify fithy Zoomers.

Fucking retarded skull emojis

Sick of seeing the shit literally everywhere

It won't and it'll only get worse. I watched this happen for years. Casual nigger-language has evolved into "bru no cap if u yt then tf goin on wit u" and this is how 90% of zoomers talk online. Black youth culture is the same as American youth culture. All zoomers listen to is rap.

Ebonicspilled

Niggers say "nigga" not bro. Retarded white kids say bro