Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 90% of posters with anime pfps are shit

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
A lot of words to just say that you're gay
>no rebuttal, just an emotional and estrogenic remark

exactly what i'd expect from a tranny. oh, and if anyone is gay it's trannyme watchers since it's well known troons are faggots and they are all obsessed with anime. you're not a kid anymore faggot:lul: there's no way you can justify watching cartoons as an adult

Back that shit up, what western cartoon is superior to anime?
what a fucking dipshit. why are you acting like you are obliged to watch cartoons? grow up

7d4

what a fucking dipshit. why are you acting like you are obliged to watch cartoons? grow up
He said western cartoons > anime

I doubt that

and no, you don't need to be obliged to watch cartoons, its just fun :feelsmage:

Anime makes me cringe. I don't like when things make me cringe.

exactly what i'd expect from a tranny. oh, and if anyone is gay it's trannyme watchers since it's well known troons are faggots and they are all obsessed with anime. you're not a kid anymore faggot:lul: there's no way you can justify watching cartoons as an adult
Refer to replied post

they are the same knuckle-dragging retards with the same low iq opinions. everyone else is a little diverse but these cartoon-watching niggers act the same and think the same. make me a mod so i can ban these retard monkeys. oh yeah, and they're trannies
Based af. Totally agree :feelsokman:

This is no joke. I knew a guy that went tranny only after consuming copious amounts of anime. The only uncertainty that remains is:

A) Does anime just make dudes wish they were trannymaxxed?

or

B) Does anime naturally attract WIP trannies?

Foid behavior if you get so triggered by anime

people with anime pfps are moggers and fakecels, and most of them are statusmaxxed in this forum, you can see how they know each other, they have a social circle in a website for social losers.

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

100% agree @FamilyGuy1999 and @SocialzERo are shit.

Anime makes me cringe. I don't like when things make me cringe.
Honest reason why I hate it. The stupid plot clichés, exaggerated character movement and voice acting is just cringe.
This is no joke. I knew a guy that went tranny only after consuming copious amounts of anime. The only uncertainty that remains is:

A) Does anime just make dudes wish they were trannymaxxed?

or

B) Does anime naturally attract WIP trannies?
I think it is a bit both. Trannies are almost always universally live in the internet and living in the internet and being a weeb have huge overlap. Also obsessing over Asian cartoon girls increases their chances of going tranny.

Honest reason why I hate it. The stupid plot clichés, exaggerated character movement and voice acting is just cringe.

I think it is a bit both. Trannies are almost always universally live in the internet and living in the internet and being a weeb have huge overlap. Also obsessing over Asian cartoon girls increases their chances of going tranny.

I wish I could find a comment I remember seeing on soyddit comments - a guy basically admitting that, although he is straight and in good health, after binging on anime found himself wishing he was a petite anime girl.

He basically openly vocalized what I think ends up driving a lot of trannies internally.

Tbh anime avis are actually some of the only users here who still consistently have individuality and unique personalities

Over 50% of users who joined in 2022 are plebeians with a generic roidhead/psycho pfp who dislike anime and all have that same faux-machismo belligerent attitude. They are all completely interchangeable with each other and their posts are basically procedurally generated like NPCs

Anime niggers are weird and quirky yea but that’s just natural compound weirdness from being incel and it’s not a bad thing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back