Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 90% of posters with anime pfps are shit

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
they are the same knuckle-dragging retards with the same low iq opinions. everyone else is a little diverse but these cartoon-watching niggers act the same and think the same. make me a mod so i can ban these retard monkeys. oh yeah, and they're trannies

they're gay fat retards

fucking manlet, but also low iq. let's throw a random 90% you pulled out of your tiny manlet ass.
2d > 3d, every time
JoinedJan 9, 2022Posts194Online1d 18h 17m
[UWSL] >height shaming [/UWSL][UWSL]on an incel forum. you're only shitting on weebcels reputation, graycel [/UWSL]:what:

Anime: Animes me.

maybe after I read this thread I will use an anime pfp

If I were a mod, I’d ban all the age cucks.

you will never be woman

more like 100%

Jewnime faggots are all future troons.

you are 90% a cunt and 10% gay

Plus anime girls are superior to real women

they are the same knuckle-dragging retards with the same low iq opinions. everyone else is a little diverse but these cartoon-watching niggers act the same and think the same. make me a mod so i can ban these retard monkeys. oh yeah, and they're trannies
Based af! I hope they get banned @Fat Link

Normal western cartoons are million times better than that moronic gay ass stuff

Over for @Wizard32

JoinedJan 9, 2022Posts194Online1d 18h 17m
[UWSL] >height shaming [/UWSL][UWSL]on an incel forum. you're only shitting on weebcels reputation, graycel [/UWSL]:what:
how about you comment on him shaming others first, before directing your attention at me?

Agreed, hate that anime shit, can't even watch it anymore

:feelshaha:

Attachments

• faqs.jpg
    faqs.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 15
I'm part of the 10%.

Cannot think of a single good anime avi user

also what that fuck is that cucked normie tier reaction image @manlet cUnt

Back that shit up, what western cartoon is superior to anime?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back