Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 90% of my time is spent doing shit I don’t like

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Do I get these years back?
15d 12h 19m
Like the title says, 90% of the time I’m awake is spent doing shit I don’t want to do, whether studying or working or helping my dumbfuck grandparents out with stuff, almost all my life I’m forced to do stuff I’d rather not be doing. Meaning less time for posting here

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

54qwbhz53e4a+trw4r<%/Ü=(
★★★★★
115d 16h 59m
Don't talk bad about your grandparents man

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
18d 16h 22m
90+% of my time is spent ldaring

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
72d 19m
I fried some pork and i made pancakes, cooking became a chore for me, I feel like shit.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
221d 6h 27m
Ecstasy said:
Don't talk bad about your grandparents man
:soy: cope if ur incel and your grandparents aren't good looking nor rich. you have every right to hate em

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

54qwbhz53e4a+trw4r<%/Ü=(
★★★★★
115d 16h 59m
Transcended Trucel said:
:soy: cope if ur incel and your grandparents aren't good looking nor rich. you have every right to hate em
Just came back from my grandparents, they said the black players from France's team look like monkeys :feelsaww:

Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
48d 16h 14m
Ecstasy said:
Just came back from my grandparents, they said the black players from France's team look like monkeys :feelsaww:
kek
over for pobgacels

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★★
29d 16h 23m
Ecstasy said:
These monkeys are fucking giga stacies every day.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
221d 6h 27m
Ecstasy said:
those nigs have earn more money in a month than hardworking trucels do in a year

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
30d 3h 27m
SayanimCel said:
Like the title says, 90% of the time I’m awake is spent doing shit I don’t want to do, whether studying or working or helping my dumbfuck grandparents out with stuff, almost all my life I’m forced to do stuff I’d rather not be doing. Meaning less time for posting here
My grandparents are all dead or distant so I never see them anymore. My family is trash and I am their ogre-offspring.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8