Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

9 days till 5G Zombie Apocalypse are you ready?

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★

Firefox FWgJ72l3CD

View: https://youtu.be/OU9MK6PAbj8

hoard mountains of toilet paper

My body is ready. But unfortunately NOTHING EVER FUCKING HAPPENS, THE WORLD IS THE SAME BORING SHITHOLE IT HAS BEEN FOR YEARS, JUST POORER AND CRINGIER.

My body is ready. But unfortunately NOTHING EVER FUCKING HAPPENS, THE WORLD IS THE SAME BORING SHITHOLE IT HAS BEEN FOR YEARS, JUST POORER AND CRINGIER.
They have created CORONA event just to vax everyone and then release payload through to mind control goys and turn them into the zombies. There were too many sacrifices of famous people to not do something around April or/and later after that date. Normalfags are no longer humans their bodies and dna been altered they can be remotely tracked, controlled and moduled. Question is not if but when. Single vax = 200 billion nanoparticles that are as Billy said:

View: https://twitter.com/zeee_media/status/1754079712463540440

CORONA nanonetwork transhumanism cyborgs zombie apocalypse
Hackable humans darpa graphene oxide
Pfizer zombie epidemic 1p36 deletion syndrome
Cell function control radiofrequency waves nanopticles graphene 5g Rockefeller
Nanosensors graphene vax

Last edited:
Billy gonna mess around with the normies brains
Gates lauging
Bill gates mosquitoes gmo
060606 patent satan gates

Thread bookmarked, will check back on April 8th

nothing ever happens. i hope something does this time because i was this clown world to come to an end so a better world can be built from the ground up

They have created CORONA event just to vax everyone and then release payload through to mind control goys and turn them into the zombies. There were too many sacrifices of famous people to not do something around April or/and later after that date. Normalfags are no longer humans their bodies and dna been altered they can be remotely tracked, controlled and moduled. Question is not if but when. Single vax = 200 billion nanoparticles that are as Billy said:

View: https://twitter.com/zeee_media/status/1754079712463540440

View attachment 1110276View attachment 1110277View attachment 1110278View attachment 1110279View attachment 1110280

after being forced to take the vaccine, years later i noticed hearing beeps in my ears or head i dont fucking know but something is definitely up

I survived Y2K, I'll survive this too.

after being forced to take the vaccine, years later i noticed hearing beeps in my ears or head i dont fucking know but something is definitely up
Soon you may be hearing voices and vision that will command you to attack everyone in sight or only the unvaxxed we will see. I wonder if they will just beta test it on small local scale (like during Rwanda Genocide), or a couple of American states (most likely the case), or entire American continent or maybe entire world.
Carbon nanotubes neurons brain mind control
Hackable humans darpa graphene oxide
Covid vax based on graphene nanonetwork internet of things

Last edited:
demonic possession and mind control is real
Reptilian possession more like, all modern foids have reptilians inside them that's why they are so vile with no empathy. Mind control been possible even before MK Ultra now they can do it remotely via Satellites and Wifi/5G, they have been using ufos and alien abductions as the coverup for continuation of the MK Ultra they know how to wipe your short memory and replace it with greys.

Reptilian rabbi
Rabbi reptilian
Megan fox reptilian big
Taylor swift serpent snake reptilian 2

Reptilian possession more like, all modern foids have reptilians inside them that's why they are so vile with no empathy. Mind control been possible even before MK Ultra now they can do it remotely via Satellites and Wifi/5G, they have been using ufos and alien abductions as the coverup for continuation of the MK Ultra they know how to wipe your short memory and replace it with greys.

View attachment 1111132View attachment 1111133View attachment 1111134View attachment 1111135View attachment 1111136
i haven't taken enough redpills to go this schizo but i can definitely see this being real from personal experience

Just 4 more days

We shall have to wait and see.
I'll be on the lookout for aberrant activity tomorrow.

It's almost time bros, we made it without roping. Now the end is near for everyone.

Lets fucken go, we will be with our waifus soon.

i really hope something does happen, i'm tired of this shit

Nice knowing everyone here. Let your names never be forgotten. I will survive

The Hollow Men

They gonna turn the ZOGbots on

me RN

Genesis 4
8 Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go out to the field." While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.

Nothing. Ever. Happens.

jfl at people thinking something will happen

It's April 8th and nothing is happening. Lying ass nigga

I really should buy a gun.

It’s over, nice meeting you bros.
Ḑ̷̱͇͖̭͓͚̖̳̣̘͕͇͉̳̯̣͖̠̟̯̜̜̫̠̦͔͙͍̹͇̰̼̝͓̺̲̲̹̌̊̍̏͛̍͛̐͗̐̑̒̒̍̿͑̀͋͊̌̽͊͜͠ͅͅơ̴͓̪͌̈͆̋͛̂̊̄̇̄͐̉́̎͆̏̔̿̈́̄̉̀̆̏̂̒̏̈̔̈́́̊͐̌͑̕̚̚͠͠͝n̷̜̥̖̩̻̫̻͙̥̺̯̰͔̗͔͓͓̦͍͈̳̦̩̙̪͍̹̜͂ͅͅ’̴̧̻̜͖͉̫̻̅̃͂̒̑́̋͊̃̈̌̊͑̈́̂̾̈͛̉͑̄͛̌̿̇ţ̴͉̙̥̝͙̭̰̦̔̈́̋̾̿̒̀̓̂́́̓̇́͐̅́̍͒͗̓̑̔̐̓̆̚̕ͅ ̸̼͉̱͉̟̹̬̘̱̰͖͕̘͖̆̂̄̾̓͂͑͋̉͐̏͋̃͛̂̐̾̓̔̆̾͆́̈̅̓͛͂̋̾͑̅̔̔͘͘̚͝ͅḽ̷̨̨̢̨̩͍̰̰̗̱̝̭̮̜͓̥̣̻̰̫̮̖͙̞͇͍̯̝̳̳̬̮̖͛̓͗̎̈́̒̒̇͛̆̇̋̃̾̕̕̕͠ͅo̵̢̡̢͉͍͇̪͇̘̘̫̭̜̩̘̼͓̮̯͔̱̒́̓̋̿̒̍̈́̑̍̋̓͂̉͛̽͑̎͂̿̊̌̾̑̀̽̽͊͒͋̋̀͛͘̕̚͝͝ͅô̷̡̪͔̺̥̠̖̮̱͔̤͚͍̫͖̔̀̈́̊̈͊͌͌͝͠͠k̴̨̯͔͓̣͚̲̱͍̮͇͍̳̦͛͂́̽̈́̀̓͋̓͊̾̔̊̃̀̓̐̃̕̕͝ͅ ̵̢̡̲̗͓͍͈̹̝̬͉͉̝̹͚̦̜̣̫̙̙̲͇̜̤̲̩̗̠͍̇͐̓͆̂̀͌̑̆̐̓̉́́͒̐͊̆͗̇̒̔̿̆́́̉͋͒͊̚͝͝͝ͅá̵̢̢̲̟̥̟̟̝̩̲͔̱̲͔̥͔̫̫̣̪̤͓͍͈͓̱̠͔̦̲̳͕͙̱̟̞͙̎͊̽͒̉̀͘͜͜͝ṫ̸̡͓͉͔̹͙̲͔̞̜̺̼͒̂̏͛͒̋̃͋͊͑̄̓̽̿̄̌̋̇̈̿̂͐̍͂̐̕͘̕̚͝͝ ̶̨̡̮̮̻͍͉̬̹͙̲̟̱̭͓̟͍̖̻̮͕̤̰̭̤̼͂̅́̑̚ț̵̖̞͉͛͑̓̀͌̅̀̈͊̏͂̎̄̉̽͊̓́̑͋̓̐̊̿̏̋͑̄͐̐̂̐̈̚͝͠h̷̨̡̨̨̨͖̖̼͎̱͇͇͓̞͓̺͚̥͓̮̣͖̬̲̪̣͍̞͓̲̭̪̦̹̤̭̍̽̊͗͐̄́̉͛́͊̀̓͌̃̍̀́̓̈́̆̈́́̒̔͛̂̆͑͛̊̌͑̎̕̕̕̕͜ë̵̢̛̜͖̳̱́̊̂̐́̍͝ ̵̢̡̢̡̨͙̝̝͈̠̠̼̗̭̞̻̩̩̺̘̥͍̥̰̭̺͇̀̏̅́̕͜s̵̢̨̢̛̛͉̦̹̦̱̙̠̭̠͍̭̗͉̈́̓̃͆̇͊̏̿̀̂̏̐̅̃̾͛͑̚͠ú̵̡̦̦̳̟̩̦̗̗͓̯̻̫̜̯͉̝̜͇̙̝̱͔̘̠̩̊̓̆͒̌͝ͅn̶̢̘̈́̐̃͂ͅ.̸̠̱͍͎̦͔͈̘̠̹̝̬͇̩̽̂̓́͆͆͒̐̈́͜͠
̷̢̧̛̛̘͍̰̠͓̳̲̣͍̘̗̞̲͍͔̣͉̣̙̘̩͈͖͓̥̰̪̈́̈́̐̄̆͛̆͑̈́͗́̃̋͛̈́́̈͂̋̑̽̆̋͆́͘͘͘͘͘̚͝͝͝͝͠

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/7uJIFEt1wfg

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/YD9dkzwqn_I