Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

9/10 asian and her 5/10 neckbeard bf

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
what
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQaSmR4ETOg[/video]

A couple of subhumans. Gas them all.

Lol at 9/10. Maybe 5/10 at best.

A rare sight. Usually the Asian women want chads. Women's standards are way to high.

This shovel-faced cunt is not 9/10.

Asians can't go higher than 5/10. This is due to the fact that without caking makeup on their yellow faces, they'd look like the subhumans that they are.

The female is not 9/10 , but there's no surprise here, white worshipping as usual.

You gotta be a fanatic weeaboo to rate her as 9/10.

U
Berdea said:
Asians can't go higher than 5/10. This is due to the fact that without caking makeup on their yellow faces, they'd look like the subhumans that they are.

A legit 8 or above White or Latina female, is aesthetically superior to any type of Asian woman. Lower SMV males in the west tend to overrate East Asian women in my experience. 8 out of 10 of all the top tier international models are either white Europeans or Latin American females.

Asians worship white people, not really a surprise there.

1. The guy looks like a rock star. He’s a 6-7
2. Asians all go for white cock obviously

JUST BE WHITE
BE
WHITE

9/10 haha
More like 4/10

Also the bf looks like a closeted queer

Lol at all the cope in these comments, that girl isnt anything below a 7. Just be white for asians is real

"Just be white and you can have an asian gf!" 

Then where the FUCK is my Asian gf?

How is she a 9 and how is he only a 5? So many people have NO IDEA how to rate.

thick brows, good hair, good stubble that guy is definitely above average and she is a gook get real here

They're looksmatched you goober.

his only downside is his receding hairline

Hot but not a 9 out of 10 (though guess she could be with the right makeup). The guy definitely isn't a neckbeard either.

Captain-Nutsack said:
U
A legit 8 or above White or Latina female, is aesthetically superior to any type of Asian woman. Lower SMV males in the west tend to overrate East Asian women in my experience. 8 out of 10 of all the top tier international models are either white Europeans or Latin American females.

Rubbish, I am Asian and I find my race of women the hottest. Same with Blacks and their liking for Black women. It's all about perspective.

9/10? her?

5/10 imo while he's white and 7/10 chubby

asian girls like white guys, have cousins going out with white guys

Go to the end of the video he's 6ft 4. Fucking tallfag life on easy mode.

This is what happens when retarded weebs flood the internet. Any subhuman Asian chick immediately becomes a "10/10 WAIFU MATERIAL" and the rest of us are forced to give them a reality check.

She'd also look like a small boy if she shaved her head. I'd rate a 5-6, but I'm not really into her anyway. Most Asian women don't look good without makeup, though I've seen some sexy ones that have more Western-like features.

Dude she's a plain jane gooklet. I feel as if they're looksmatched.

She is good looking. The guy doesn't look terrible either.
This couple shouldn't surprise anyone. She's probably cucking him with Chad anyway.

Neckbeard? I'd kill to look like him.

she is a 9/10 for an Asian not overall

I wonder where my obligatory Asian gf is, since I'm white

so much cope. that fho asian is a 5/10 maybe 6 at best

Are you a retard? That monkey faced cunt is no where close to 9/10, she is at most 4 (typical asian blotched nose + almost non-existent squinting eyes).

The guy is not 5/10, he is at least 7, lacks physique and stuffs because he does not work out. Also if he shaves and cuts hair he can be passed as a 7/10 prettyboy. Get your ranks right.