Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interracial Dating Has Destroyed Asian Men

Damn this nigga starting off strong "from a biological pov if you're born as an asian male your'e born to be cucked in this world" immediate blackpill.

Damn this nigga starting off strong "from a biological pov if you're born as an asian male your'e born to be cucked in this world" immediate blackpill.

just geomaxx to poland/russia. simple as

"Many White Men have also told me the hole for White Women is often stretched out after having alot of sex with Black Men, that's why they don't want them and only go for Asian Women" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

"Many White Men have also told me the hole for White Women is often stretched out after having alot of sex with Black Men, that's why they don't want them and only go for Asian Women" :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Brutal dickpill. :fuk:

Just don't be white works with Slavic whores. They fucking order is Chinks > Niggers > Everyone Else > Curries

Right? @Whitefeminineboy @edgelordcel

Just don't be white works with Slavic whores. They fucking order is Chinks > Niggers > Everyone Else > Curries

Right? @Whitefeminineboy @edgelordcel
depends on what curries. you would pass there as a chad since youre a telugu dalit . darker than blaks

Ultimately its just nature correcting bad evoulution

We’re victims of that, but it’s not our fault it’s natures

just geomaxx to poland/russia. simple as
Dumbass you gotta be one of gigarare kpop or mongol changs to even date a landwhale there. Average chinks gets about as many dates as in america.

According to some stuff I've read on some racial-realism Telegram channel(cited studies ofc) miscegenation has been one of the main reason as to why a race goes extinct.

depends on what curries. you would pass there as a chad since youre a telugu dalit . darker than blaks
Not all South Indian are dark bro. I wish I was a abo, they are all tall :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. I am 5'4 with fair skin

miscegenation has been one of the main reason as to why a race goes extinct.
Examples? Good then. All races will be preserved since white race itself is going extinct JFL

Dumbass you gotta be one of gigarare kpop or mongol changs to even date a landwhale there. Average chinks gets about as many dates as in america.
Giga cope

Exactly.

Last edited:
Not all South Indian are dark bro. I wish I was a abo, they are all tall :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. I am 5'4 with fair skin
You said you're wheatish, that's not fair enough to give you any halo in curryland.

Hey, we all arrive at the truth eventually.

You said you're wheatish, that's not fair enough to give you any halo in curryland.
Yes, I don't have white skin it's somewhat reddish-yellow. But by South Indian standards that is fair skin.

About halo part, yeah not at all in North India but I am sure with Tamil foids I may hopefully have some luck

According to some stuff I've read on some racial-realism Telegram channel(cited studies ofc) miscegenation has been one of the main reason as to why a race goes extinct.
Like the OG Aryans, bred with shitskinned Dravidians to the point of extinction, at-least they live on through North Indians(sort-of)

Ethnics can't compete against white men. I don't know what deathniks are thinking when they have kids here. The dickpill was brutal but funny af. BBC gives black men an edge over other deathniks. That means more of their SMV is tied to their dick size though. Being black with a small dick will destroy you.

Exactly how it is