Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 89% of women prefer darker men!...

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
...white men with darker features!

Tanned brown haired white chads GTFIH. JFL. :feelskek:

b29a5rxf27u21.png

Last edited:
Tanned White man, or half latinos

Femoids prefer a lot of things who are not me

Of course, not curries. And of course, they are talking about white men. When they say "dark", they mean white man with dark hair. So this isnt lifefuel at all

latin lover theory

BBCspammers will take the headline out of context.

"tanned white CHADS"... Now I know that myself included don't happen to fit the truecel label. But how many fakecels and chads lurk this place?

In Finland women have this saying:
"Mies oli pitkä ja tumma"

Or in English:
"The man was tall and dark"

If foids want white dudes with dark features... White foids are going to have to fuck some sandcels...

Tall and dark are both dimorphic traits. So it makes perfect sense.

Well at least i got dark hair, now i just need to get a tan and i will be ready to ascend ngl.

they want the good things (dark skin tone) of a Mediterranean man with none of the bad. (big nose, short, brown bug eyes etc)

Women literally think choosing a man is like the Create-A-Wrestler option in wwe video games where you can make each individual feature exactly how you want.

Women literally think choosing a man is like the Create-A-Wrestler option in wwe video games where you can make each individual feature exactly how you want.
This is extremely fucking accurate, lmao.

they want the good things (dark skin tone) of a Mediterranean man with none of the bad. (big nose, short, brown bug eyes etc)

too high iq tbh

You need to be PERFECT with all the positive features of all races and none of the negative features

This is extremely fucking accurate, lmao.
"I want him to have blue eyes"
"oh so like a Swede?"
"No he needs to be darker! I also want him to be 6'3"
"oh, so you like tall skinny guys?"
"No he needs to be stacked with muscle!"

:feelsree:

This doesn't mean they like ethnics. It means they like white Chad with a slight tan rather than that Hitler Youth looking guy on the right.

It's over for blondecels

This post was made by mediterranean gang.

Lifefuel for me, a MediterraneanCel

In Europe it's very true. Most men are white and have either blonde or brown hair. It's obvious that wymmen would start chasing tanned Chads with dark hair and reject blonde men. Idk about other continents.

best analogy ive heard legit

White chad but with a slight tan and some stubble

tfw blonde and blue eyed..

Hitler lied to me :feelsree:

4th Reich Aryans on suicide watch.

Tanned White man, criollos or white looking castizos
Ftfy

"Latino" is a broad spectrum

Since you were referring to medtzos in mind, I fixed it to be more accurate as some medtizos,may have more nonwhite than white ancestry
Also brown hair anglos and nords gtfih

I'm too pale for this shit and i can't tan

Testosterone makes you darker. Among members of the same race, men are darker than women.

I must be low T then. I’m pale and blonde. :feelsrope:
Could be, but not necessarily. Some men are really pale, but racematched foids tend to be even paler.

Another blow to curries.

I can barely even get a tan. I mostly turn red. I'm turned off by white fake-tanned foids. It just looks so unnatural to me.

tall+dark+handsome= med phenotype

As soon as I saw the title I was coming in here just to state they mean tanned white men JFL