Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 80-year old CURRY dog-walkER was beaten dead by a group of 5 kids (2 girls 12 years old, 12 year old boy, 14 year old girl and 14 year old boy).

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/C4S_RuG2Fz4

He was probably a pedophile looking to molest kids in the park, those innocent kids killed him in self-defence. Also, he looks like he posted on incel forums, he desERved to be murdERed for having a “bad pERsonality”

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

"Innocent underage children" :feelsclown:

Brootal, I'm guessing his kids weren't supporting him financially or maybe he just didn't have any kids for him to still wanting to make some money at that age, and this is what he gets:feelsbadman:

Let me rephrase this, "A gang of Sex-Havers" killed this old curry, these psychos are now bored of barebacking as well so they are now resorting to even more violent and depraved kind of pleasures to get off

Le innocent angels strike again, kids should be tried as adults as should animals like they did in the medieval ages.

they saw a subhuman and decided to kill it

not really news when its happening all over the world 24/7

A man without a cornershop.

they saw a subhuman and decided to kill it

not really news when its happening all over the world 24/7

This is why I see absolutely nothing wrong with mass-murdERERs’ actions, this scum society desERves evERything bad coming its way.

fucking insane. They all deserve to rot in prison for life, or a strongER punishment.

As they're kids, they'll just get a slap on the wrist, out of jail/ juvenile prison etc. in 5 years

And we are the psychopaths apparently

View: https://youtu.be/C4S_RuG2Fz4

He was probably a pedophile looking to molest kids in the park, those innocent kids killed him in self-defence. Also, he looks like he posted on incel forums, he desERved to be murdERed for having a “bad pERsonality”

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Probably niggers.

Reminds me of some old asian guy that was killer by some 14 year old niggers a few years back

Sounds like “yoots” ie niggers.

Figures.
Snoop Dogg Idk GIF by NBC

This is why I see absolutely nothing wrong with mass-murdERERs’ actions, this scum society desERves evERything bad coming its way.
Yea same I cant really even pretend to be sad/upset when normies die

Did they ever say if it was niggers or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back