Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 80% of this forum are fakecels normies just chilling

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
title says it all

The LARP is strong with this forum

[UWSL]I wish them to experience the same pain, it's just a shame that their low IQ doesn't allow it.[/UWSL]

It wasn't this bad when I first came in, there was a lot more gate keeping, but the mods and the users got lazy and just let everything go to shit.

This is what happens when you don't have a serious "forum culture".

It wasn't this bad when I first came in, there was a lot more gate keeping, but the mods and the users got lazy and just let everything go to shit.

True!! I mean, I am a greycel, but I was on the 'bluepillers' list for years. I still mostly read old posts using Google Search Engine tool "site:incels.is"

there were truecels even posting photos of body parts. Those were the times!

No it’s not. It’s filled with retards and homos but not normie fakecels.
lol do you think homos access here? What I know for sure is that the only womens that access here are ugly sheboons like PrincessKitty

I feel like no one here has even tried

Lol at you guys chilling. These are good copes lol incels should help each other , I like taht

If a fakecel was banned every time this thread was made, we would have no more fakecels

i rlly like ur yt channel

im curious can someone plz give me pics of a face that is considered normal and one that is norime and one that is ugly im new to this blackpill forums
Posting faces is against the rules

thats ok youve alr made a god amount of content. may i ask why not tho?
Low return on investment.

1. I will likely never be able to monetize that channel because youtube approves monetization and I'm a known radical in the community
2. A lot of time and effort has gone into that channel and I haven't made a dime off of it in any way whereas other things I've worked on not related to have made me a few bucks and show potential for great returns in the future

Life isn't about "doing what you love", it's about "doing what makes you wealthy" so that you can LATER "do what you love".

There's a lot of things I want to do in life, write a novel, draw a manga, etc. Maybe I'll do all of them, maybe I'll do none of them, maybe I'll only do one, but I know I sure as hell won't get to the point in my life in which I can if I keep working on things that don't give me a return on my investment of time and effort.

All of the fakecels, bluepilled larpers and normies who don't belong here, usually disappear/delete their accounts after a few months. Not actual incels obviously or they are but in denial, unable to handle the blackpill.

No it’s not. It’s filled with retards and homos but not normie fakecels.

Yep, why would sex-havers even hang out here?

Low return on investment.

1. I will likely never be able to monetize that channel because youtube approves monetization and I'm a known radical in the community
2. A lot of time and effort has gone into that channel and I haven't made a dime off of it in any way whereas other things I've worked on not related to have made me a few bucks and show potential for great returns in the future

Life isn't about "doing what you love", it's about "doing what makes you wealthy" so that you can LATER "do what you love".

There's a lot of things I want to do in life, write a novel, draw a manga, etc. Maybe I'll do all of them, maybe I'll do none of them, maybe I'll only do one, but I know I sure as hell won't get to the point in my life in which I can if I keep working on things that don't give me a return on my investment of time and effort.
that makes sense. well good luck and thanks for the content that u did make. also wdym u are known as a radical in the community?

that makes sense. well good luck and thanks for the content that u did make. also wdym u are known as a radical in the community?
Google my username and then click "News" option (you know like how you can click "Images" for a google image search).

lol i think we should do mass bombings rather then acid attacks
Google my username and then click "News" option (you know like how you can click "Images" for a google image search).

lol i think we should do mass bombings rather then acid attacks
Lol, acid attacks "hit closer to home" to the core incel message, because it doesn't kill the person, it instead forces them to live as an ugly person, sot that they have no choice but to accept the black pill. They don't get to live in a bubble and deny it. The black pill will become their life.

If possible I would create an acid rain cloud that mass acid faces a city :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

I'm among the other 20%

Lol, acid attacks "hit closer to home" to the core incel message, because it doesn't kill the person, it instead forces them to live as an ugly person, sot that they have no choice but to accept the black pill. They don't get to live in a bubble and deny it. The black pill will become their life.

If possible I would create an acid rain cloud that mass acid faces a city :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
lmao ur right that makes perfect sense

tbh tbh
If I was the Admin of this site and I would've let it come to this, I would want to rope, too.

Amen.

Life isn't about "doing what you love", it's about "doing what makes you wealthy" so that you can LATER "do what you love
You don’t think things are better enjoyed when you’re young and in your prime? Humans aren’t really meant to live as long as we do these days.

You don’t think things are better enjoyed when you’re young and in your prime? Humans aren’t really meant to live as long as we do these days.
Humans really are supposed to die around their 30s or 40s. When you see those old people struggling with back problems and all types of health problems it’s because they are well past their expiration date. Heavily reliant on modern tech to keep them alive.

Human societies are highly flawed they get social mogged by bees and ants who been doing it for longer and better than them.

1. Humans aren't meant to eat delicious seasoned foods or enjoy the extremes of entertainment like we do today, humans aren't meant to communicate through the internet either, I'm sure you enjoy all of the things I mentioned a lot.

2. You are arguing that the male "prime" for war and combat is the only "prime" that exists for men, and it isn't, the "prime" for most men financially (based on stats) is 35.

Really think about it.

By the age of 30 80% of a woman's eggs are gone, by 35 90% of her eggs are gone and any pregnancy is a high risk (geriatric) pregnancy where the child is more prone to defects.

If men had a "prime" that was limited to the age range of women, why the fuck doesn't the same thing happen to our sperm?

Why didn't we evolve to run out of sperm at the age of 35 in the same way that women start running out of eggs?

If your concept of a "prime" was accurate then our biology should be similar to women in that respect.

You see, what you don't realize is that without even know it you are arguing that "men and women are equal", and were not. Men don't have the same biological clock as women because out "prime" starts much later and stretches much further.

Throughout history men of vast resources have always been older and have had multiple wives and concubines of which they reproduced with. A man's prime has to do with his resources, not his age, because were not running on the same clock as women.

If men had a "prime" that was limited to the age range of women, why the fuck doesn't the same thing happen to our sperm
Doesn’t it? Sperm quality decreases I’m sure. Men just have the extra use of being physically superior and that starts to regress around 35.

Doesn’t it? Sperm quality decreases I’m sure. Men just have the extra use of being physically superior and that starts to regress around 35.
Sperm quality decreases but:
1. It doesn't decrease as drastically (relative to women).
2. Sperm production doesn't stop, however women don't produce eggs period, they have a set amount that are developed.

Were not biologically the same, we don't have the same "prime". It makes no sense at all for males to have evolved to keep producing sperm "past their prime" if it wasn't part of our natural lives to keep reproducing well past our 30's.

Am I fakecel normie? Im 5'5 160 pounds fatty ugly face wide hips and fat ass or am I :chad:

I am 5'1" and weigh 230 pounds. There is no such thing as a 5'1" fakecel

I feel like no one here has even tried

I've never tried. I never tried carrying my car to the parking lot either. I am definitely a truecel

Why did you let yourself get so fat?, it must be very uncomfortable to move around.

When I am frazzled about something, eating a lot of junk food calms me down.

When I am frazzled about something, eating a lot of junk food calms me down.
Same for me, but I'm 5'7" and around 180 maybe 190 by now. I can still run fast and move around pretty well, some of my clothes is just a bit tighter. But your height to weight ratio sounds ridiculous. I doubt you can even run at a decent speed anymore.

There's no reason for you to stop binge eating, but you need to change what you binge eat on. For example, eat your favorite fruits and use them as "fillers" when you feel hungry.

they're all failed normies,
real incels have to be over 25 and KV

im more incel than you thread