Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 80% of this forum are fakecels normies just chilling

GayAlienSkullCel

GayAlienSkullCel

Rotting poor in fkin' Bolivia listening to BeeGees
★★★★
2d 11h 32m
title says it all

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
92d 15h 18m
nowayout

nowayout

Recruit
★★★
1d 16h 22m
The LARP is strong with this forum

dirlewanger88

dirlewanger88

Greycel
1d 2h 35m
I wish them to experience the same pain, it's just a shame that their low IQ doesn't allow it.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
174d 16h 59m
It wasn't this bad when I first came in, there was a lot more gate keeping, but the mods and the users got lazy and just let everything go to shit.

This is what happens when you don't have a serious "forum culture".

Broly

Broly

Designer to the ground I can barely spell the name
★★★★★
203d 7h 38m
No it’s not. It’s filled with retards and homos but not normie fakecels.

GayAlienSkullCel

GayAlienSkullCel

★★★★
2d 11h 32m
It wasn't this bad when I first came in, there was a lot more gate keeping, but the mods and the users got lazy and just let everything go to shit.

True!! I mean, I am a greycel, but I was on the 'bluepillers' list for years. I still mostly read old posts using Google Search Engine tool "site:incels.is"

there were truecels even posting photos of body parts. Those were the times!

GayAlienSkullCel

GayAlienSkullCel

★★★★
2d 11h 32m
No it’s not. It’s filled with retards and homos but not normie fakecels.
lol do you think homos access here? What I know for sure is that the only womens that access here are ugly sheboons like PrincessKitty

übertard

übertard

If you ascend she will still cheat
7d 6h 15m
I feel like no one here has even tried

GayAlienSkullCel

GayAlienSkullCel

★★★★
2d 11h 32m
Lol at you guys chilling. These are good copes lol incels should help each other , I like taht

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
87d 11h 31m
If a fakecel was banned every time this thread was made, we would have no more fakecels

zionpill

zionpill

Recruit
★★★
1d 9h 25m

i rlly like ur yt channel

R

Reclusemaxer

Veteran
★★★
19d 4h 31m
im curious can someone plz give me pics of a face that is considered normal and one that is norime and one that is ugly im new to this blackpill forums
Posting faces is against the rules

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
174d 16h 59m
thats ok youve alr made a god amount of content. may i ask why not tho?
Low return on investment.

1. I will likely never be able to monetize that channel because youtube approves monetization and I'm a known radical in the community
2. A lot of time and effort has gone into that channel and I haven't made a dime off of it in any way whereas other things I've worked on not related to have made me a few bucks and show potential for great returns in the future

Life isn't about "doing what you love", it's about "doing what makes you wealthy" so that you can LATER "do what you love".

There's a lot of things I want to do in life, write a novel, draw a manga, etc. Maybe I'll do all of them, maybe I'll do none of them, maybe I'll only do one, but I know I sure as hell won't get to the point in my life in which I can if I keep working on things that don't give me a return on my investment of time and effort.

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Same ol' shit, different day
★★★★★
40d 11h 56m
All of the fakecels, bluepilled larpers and normies who don't belong here, usually disappear/delete their accounts after a few months. Not actual incels obviously or they are but in denial, unable to handle the blackpill.

zionpill

zionpill

Recruit
★★★
1d 9h 25m
Low return on investment.

1. I will likely never be able to monetize that channel because youtube approves monetization and I'm a known radical in the community
2. A lot of time and effort has gone into that channel and I haven't made a dime off of it in any way whereas other things I've worked on not related to have made me a few bucks and show potential for great returns in the future

Life isn't about "doing what you love", it's about "doing what makes you wealthy" so that you can LATER "do what you love".

There's a lot of things I want to do in life, write a novel, draw a manga, etc. Maybe I'll do all of them, maybe I'll do none of them, maybe I'll only do one, but I know I sure as hell won't get to the point in my life in which I can if I keep working on things that don't give me a return on my investment of time and effort.
that makes sense. well good luck and thanks for the content that u did make. also wdym u are known as a radical in the community?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
174d 16h 59m
that makes sense. well good luck and thanks for the content that u did make. also wdym u are known as a radical in the community?
Google my username and then click "News" option (you know like how you can click "Images" for a google image search).

zionpill

zionpill

Recruit
★★★
1d 9h 25m
lol i think we should do mass bombings rather then acid attacks
Google my username and then click "News" option (you know like how you can click "Images" for a google image search).

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
174d 16h 59m
lol i think we should do mass bombings rather then acid attacks
Lol, acid attacks "hit closer to home" to the core incel message, because it doesn't kill the person, it instead forces them to live as an ugly person, sot that they have no choice but to accept the black pill. They don't get to live in a bubble and deny it. The black pill will become their life.

If possible I would create an acid rain cloud that mass acid faces a city :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

President of the Autistic Republic of Incelistan
★★
28d 23h 54m
I'm among the other 20%

zionpill

zionpill

Recruit
★★★
1d 9h 25m
Lol, acid attacks "hit closer to home" to the core incel message, because it doesn't kill the person, it instead forces them to live as an ugly person, sot that they have no choice but to accept the black pill. They don't get to live in a bubble and deny it. The black pill will become their life.

If possible I would create an acid rain cloud that mass acid faces a city :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
lmao ur right that makes perfect sense

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
99d 10h 40m

tbh tbh
If I was the Admin of this site and I would've let it come to this, I would want to rope, too.

Amen.

B

BarrelStuffer

Captain
★★
105d 8h 9m
Life isn't about "doing what you love", it's about "doing what makes you wealthy" so that you can LATER "do what you love
You don’t think things are better enjoyed when you’re young and in your prime? Humans aren’t really meant to live as long as we do these days.

Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
81d 18m
You don’t think things are better enjoyed when you’re young and in your prime? Humans aren’t really meant to live as long as we do these days.
Humans really are supposed to die around their 30s or 40s. When you see those old people struggling with back problems and all types of health problems it’s because they are well past their expiration date. Heavily reliant on modern tech to keep them alive.

Human societies are highly flawed they get social mogged by bees and ants who been doing it for longer and better than them.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
174d 16h 59m
1. Humans aren't meant to eat delicious seasoned foods or enjoy the extremes of entertainment like we do today, humans aren't meant to communicate through the internet either, I'm sure you enjoy all of the things I mentioned a lot.

2. You are arguing that the male "prime" for war and combat is the only "prime" that exists for men, and it isn't, the "prime" for most men financially (based on stats) is 35.

Really think about it.

By the age of 30 80% of a woman's eggs are gone, by 35 90% of her eggs are gone and any pregnancy is a high risk (geriatric) pregnancy where the child is more prone to defects.

If men had a "prime" that was limited to the age range of women, why the fuck doesn't the same thing happen to our sperm?

Why didn't we evolve to run out of sperm at the age of 35 in the same way that women start running out of eggs?

If your concept of a "prime" was accurate then our biology should be similar to women in that respect.

You see, what you don't realize is that without even know it you are arguing that "men and women are equal", and were not. Men don't have the same biological clock as women because out "prime" starts much later and stretches much further.

Throughout history men of vast resources have always been older and have had multiple wives and concubines of which they reproduced with. A man's prime has to do with his resources, not his age, because were not running on the same clock as women.

B

BarrelStuffer

Captain
★★
105d 8h 9m
If men had a "prime" that was limited to the age range of women, why the fuck doesn't the same thing happen to our sperm
Doesn’t it? Sperm quality decreases I’m sure. Men just have the extra use of being physically superior and that starts to regress around 35.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
174d 16h 59m
Doesn’t it? Sperm quality decreases I’m sure. Men just have the extra use of being physically superior and that starts to regress around 35.
Sperm quality decreases but:
1. It doesn't decrease as drastically (relative to women).
2. Sperm production doesn't stop, however women don't produce eggs period, they have a set amount that are developed.

Were not biologically the same, we don't have the same "prime". It makes no sense at all for males to have evolved to keep producing sperm "past their prime" if it wasn't part of our natural lives to keep reproducing well past our 30's.

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Major
★★★★
7d 9h 44m

U

unique_freak

Recruit
★★★
5d 2h 41m
Am I fakecel normie? Im 5'5 160 pounds fatty ugly face wide hips and fat ass or am I :chad:

I am 5'1" and weigh 230 pounds. There is no such thing as a 5'1" fakecel

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
174d 16h 59m
When I am frazzled about something, eating a lot of junk food calms me down.
Same for me, but I'm 5'7" and around 180 maybe 190 by now. I can still run fast and move around pretty well, some of my clothes is just a bit tighter. But your height to weight ratio sounds ridiculous. I doubt you can even run at a decent speed anymore.

There's no reason for you to stop binge eating, but you need to change what you binge eat on. For example, eat your favorite fruits and use them as "fillers" when you feel hungry.