Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 80% of Thai Migrants in Sweden are women

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

Although there is no accurate data on relationship breakdown between Thai women who marry Swedish men, it is likely to be lower than the overall divorce rate in Sweden which is now nearly 55%. One UK man living in Sweden estimates that over 85% of marriages between Thai women and Swedish men are successful.

Although there is no accurate data on relationship breakdown between Thai women who marry Swedish men, it is likely to be lower than the overall divorce rate in Sweden which is now nearly 55%. One UK man living in Sweden estimates that over 85% of marriages between Thai women and Swedish men are successful.

Political issue but Swedish women letting in millions Refugees isn't

People make fun of Swedes for being cucks, but they're actually utterly cucking ricecels. Who's the true cuck now?

White incels go to brazil or Thailand to find a woman.

I do remember a few years ago, there was a pushback from Swedish women regarding Thai mailbrides.

People make fun of Swedes for being cucks, but they're actually utterly cucking ricecels. Who's the true cuck now?
Sweden has been utterly cucked by immigration (aka 'stealth jihad'), their gender ratios are now even worse than China and India. They have no choice but to go for foreign brides - those that can actually afford it.

So yes they are the TRUE CUCKS you idiot
But remember they allowed millions of Refugees? Women are stupid
Yup, vicious foids want it both ways

Sweden has been utterly cucked by immigration (aka 'stealth jihad'), their gender ratios are now even worse than China and India. They have no choice but to go for foreign brides - those that can actually afford it.

If Sweden is cucked then what is Thailand? They have millions of sexpats in their country fucking their women and even more millions outside their borders. Meanwhile ethnics in Sweden have to resort to rape to get laid :feelshaha:

If Sweden is cucked then what is Thailand? They have millions of sexpats in their country fucking their women and even more millions outside their borders. Meanwhile ethnics in Sweden have to resort to rape to get laid :feelshaha:
Thailand is not a 1st world country you can't compare, like apples to oranges.

You know for a ricecel you're incredibly low iq and simple minded, the other rice I sometimes get you confused with is way more clever I think he is @starcrapoo

Thai women just move all the way to Sweden to find guys with good personalities

Thailand is not a 1st world country you can't compare, like apples to oranges.
Yeah because getting cucked is a first world privilege :feelstastyman:

Yup, vicious foids want it both ways
Yes may the jihad go forth

By your logic almost all developing countries are cucked, as western men can go there and get sex easily
Yeah go and try that in Egypt, South Africa or Mongolia. It's only certain countries who are so cucked they allow sexpatting.

Yes may the jihad go forth
You will meet resistance
anders-fist-2_2194376b.jpg

In the end you will simply create a mess, all because some rich faggot of your own race with 10 wives sends you off like dog to do his dirty work
Yeah go and try that in Egypt, South Africa or Mongolia. It's only certain countries who are so cucked they allow sexpatting.
Retard it DOES happen in those places
mbyNbc5.jpg

Like many others you project your narrow minded beliefs, you should become a bit more wise

Last edited:
Depends. How many sexpats are in Thailand? How many Thai women sleep with foreigners? Is the phenomenom mostly a thing for 3 major cities? How many mixed race children are there?

Sweden is more cucked.

-foreigners becoming majors and other political figures
-foreigners creating mixed race babies
-foreigners being a part of a police force
-foreigners being given gibs
-foreigners getting away with violent crimes
-foreigners being protected by special laws

You can claim Thailand is as cucked when it's full of white people who live off government aid, are violent and who you can't legally criticize without being jailed for hate speech

You can claim Thailand is as cucked when it's full of white people who live off government aid, are violent and who you can't legally criticize without being jailed for hate speech
:feelsthink::bigbrain:

Depends. How many sexpats are in Thailand? How many Thai women sleep with foreigners? Is the phenomenom mostly a thing for 3 major cities? How many mixed race children are there?
Thailand has a population of 70 million and there are millions of Thai whores who fuck cumskins both in the country and abroad. Meanwhile ethnics in Sweden usually make headlines for raping foids. Foreigners in Thailand don't have to rape because they get it for free :feelshaha:

You will meet resistance
anders-fist-2_2194376b.jpg

In the end you will simply create a mess, all because some rich faggot of your own race with 10 wives sends you off like dog to do his dirty work

Retard it DOES happen in those places
mbyNbc5.jpg

Like many others you project your narrow minded beliefs, you should become a bit more wise
Coooppppe:feelskek::feelskek: it doesn't happen in Egypt or Pakistan you fucking pussy you know exactly why CUMSKINs are pussies thats why they stick to ugly mongol chinks. Arabs shit on your white foids and make them eat shit:feelspuke: You know who's cucked

Last edited:
Thailand has a population of 70 million and there are millions of Thai whores who fuck cumskins both in the country and abroad. Meanwhile ethnics in Sweden usually make headlines for raping foids. Foreigners in Thailand don't have to rape because they get it for free :feelshaha:
Free? There are somewhere around 50k full time prostitutes in Thailand who are clearly selling their pussy for cash. The average westerner who comes there and fucks civilian women also mogs local minimum wages by 4 or more times maybe even 6.

How can you say it's free when many women there get sent several hundred $ a month by white cucks who are their boyfriends while living aborad? Do you think a black American can't do the same shit in Ukraine?

Free? There are somewhere around 50k full time prostitutes in Thailand who are clearly selling their pussy for cash. The average westerner who comes there and fucks civilian women also mogs local minimum wages by 4 or more times maybe even 6.
It's only fat old cumskins and ethnics who have to resort to hookers tbh. Any white normie can slay there.

And they can slay in most places around the world. You can see where this is going
In most countries a cumskin even trying to lay a hand on a local foid would be beaten up or killed :feelstastyman:

In most countries a cumskin even trying to lay a hand on a local foid would be beaten up or killed :feelstastyman:
Gigantic giga cope. Btw white men have also been killed in Thailand.

You're fucking simple

You're fucking simple
Yeah they're regularly getting lynched by local changs, that's why they're all flocking to Thailand :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Even among Asians Thais are low T pussies. You won't find a more pathetic race in the whole world.

Yeah they're regularly getting lynched by local changs, that's why they're all flocking to Thailand :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Even among Asians Thais are low T pussies. You won't find a more pathetic race in the whole world.
Read and learn you idiot
You're like those 2 other idiots, you just don't learn.
Also white tourist women are raped.
Thais are not pussies at all, they're just small. Actually Thais are incredibly feared fighters their brand of kick boxing has very strong reputation.

I'm actually doubting you're a ricecel at all now you sound like some retard LARPing white dude

Read and learn you idiot
You're like those 2 other idiots, you just don't learn.
Also white tourist women are raped.
Thais are not pussies at all, they're just small. Actually Thais are incredibly feared fighters their brand of kick boxing has very strong reputation.

I'm actually doubting you're a ricecel at all now you sound like some retard LARPing white dude
You know what that's called? Cherrypicking. If Thailand was so dangerous nobody would go there :feelstastyman:

If they weren't pussies they wouldn't let their country get overrun by sexpats. Muay Thai champions get their ass whooped by white and black boxers or MMA fighters because they're 8 inches taller and 30kg heavier :feelshaha:

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Nah you cope faggot
It happens in pretty much all developing countries in the world, maybe not Egypt but maybe it does
Yeah it happens in aids infested Thailand and other east Asian cuck nations. I'm yet to to see a jbw try his luck in Iran Pakistan or Jordan or Afghanistan, so your the one who's coping buddy boyo

Yehh hurr durr cherry picking that's cherry picking, you keep coping fool

Screenshot 20211230 2124322

"Ay, where dem thai wimenz at?!"

You're fucking simple
Your a fucking retard man, your so sheltered if you think foreigners trying funny business wouldn't get hanged in place like Egypt or Pakistan

Yeah it happens in aids infested Thailand and other east Asian cuck nations. I'm yet to to see a jbw try his luck in Iran Pakistan or Jordan or Afghanistan, so your the one who's coping buddy boyo
Afghanistan fking lol literally war torn state. I wonder why they wouldn't go there. Check Dubai my coping friend, and allow your coping to cease.

Afghanistan fking lol literally war torn state. I wonder why they wouldn't go there. Check Dubai my coping friend, and allow your coping to cease.
Why don't you ascend if JBW is so true, explain that then we'll see who's really coping, you can't go to dubai if your broke so its betabuxx all the way :feelshaha:

Your a fucking retard man, your so sheltered if you think foreigners trying funny business wouldn't get hanged in place like Egypt or Pakistan
I'll admit strict religious places like that maybe slightly better. But they have problems of their own eg. Their women fleeing lol because they're still exposed to western living. I heard Egypt has horrible incel problem because top Muslim guys hoard all the women (muh based Islam lol fking cope) and Pakistanis have inbred problem.
Why don't you ascend if JBW is so true, explain that then we'll see who's really coping, you can't go to dubai if your broke so its betabuxx all the way :feelshaha:
You answered your own question idiot

Swedes are cucks, unironically. Wtf are you talking about? They're such cucks that they can't protect their women from a vunch of 5'8 sand niggers fucking their women despite them being like 6'3 and instead of standing up for their nation they proceed to participate in the destruction of the Swedish identity by further mortifying their country :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I do remember a few years ago, there was a pushback from Swedish women regarding Thai mailbrides.
I lived in fucking Sweden. Fucking Swedish women either fuck white 1% of chads or niggers or sandniggers. Nothing else. They travel to Spain, Italy, Portugal to fuck darker men. Most Swedish women fucks and sucks thousands of dicks until they are 45 and still not settle with one man. Many die alone (technically because never settle with one man). Some openly admit it. They are not ashamed of fucking so many random guys. Many are bisexuals and fuck women too. They have zero values, no religion. Before covid they used to go to bars every saturday and fuck different guys. Never have long term boyfriends or husband. They are disgusting. At least actual whores get tested for HIV, regular Swedish women won't because they don't think they are whores. There so many broken families and traumatized children in Sweden. Women go to home parties to fuck other guys bringing their baby and dog with them because their fucking elders won't take care of the children because they don't take care of their elders either. They die alone in elderly care homes. I saw a lot guys. :feelsUgh: I am surprised there is still a Sweden.

Last edited:
Thais are gigacucks

Swedes are cucks, unironically. Wtf are you talking about? They're such cucks that they can't protect their women from a vunch of 5'8 sand niggers fucking their women despite them being like 6'3 and instead of standing up for their nation they proceed to participate in the destruction of the Swedish identity by further mortifying their country :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
The faggot OP is the biggest self-hating rice ever, tbh I'm not convinced he is rice

I'll admit strict religious places like that maybe slightly better. But they have problems of their own eg. Their women fleeing lol because they're still exposed to western living. I heard Egypt has horrible incel problem because top Muslim guys hoard all the women (muh based Islam lol fking cope) and Pakistanis have inbred problem.

You answered your own question idiot
seriously, so your telling me there's 0 non whites in your vicinity to run jbw, i was doubtful at first now I'm certain its all cope

The faggot OP is the biggest self-hating rice ever, tbh I'm not convinced he is rice
:feelskek:why, there's plenty of self hating Hindus here lol why not rice

I'm not Thai. As pathetic as the other rice nations are, Thais (and to a lesser extent pinoys) are by far the most cucked.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: he killed 75 cumskins and two ethnics try again idiot
Doesn't matter tbh, still he sent a message.
Alot of whites have a death to all attitude when it comes to this, they would rather burn it all down, no survivors at all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back