Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope 8 Reasons you got ghosted (TINDERCELS GTFIH)

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Another soytastic damage control cope article from Tinder’s official blogsite:

8 REASONS YOU GOT GHOSTED
:soy: :soy: :soy:

“1. You come on too strong. “

HORSESHIT. Chad can grunt, eek and ook and type “me want your pussy, bitch” and she would come over and fuck him hours after they matched.

“2. You’re not looking for the same thing.“
Lol at this numale cope. The entire point of tinder is for hookups, only soys and numales actually think women on tinder want meaningful relationships, or are “just looking for friends”

They’re looking to be friends with Chad’s dick and looking for a relationship with his Cum. JFL at thinking “ooh I’m looking for dates, and she was only looking for friends, I guess that’s why she immediately stopped all communication with me.” COPE.

“3. You’ve waited too long.”
JFL. Yeah you waited too long bro! Nevermind that Chad lead her on, ghost her first, flake on her, and give one word replies every other day while she is writing paragraphs, and she will still be ready to hop into bed at a drop of the hat despite this supposed magical “time window” that the article cites.

“4. They’re busy.”

Yup, they’re busy with Chad and only used your subhuman ass for validation and emotional tampon-age.

“5. They have commitment issues.”

They have issues with committing to subhumans when Chad is just around the corner. JFL at this bullshit too, as if “commitment issues” means you will get ghosted immediately despite never meeting up.

“6. There’s someone else.”

Well, they’re not wrong. There’s Chad. Since you aren’t Chad, they don’t need you. Finally, a damage control article tells the truth.

“7. They have unrealistic expectations.”

Even though their expectations are unrealistic, what’s not unrealistic is the fact that they still find plenty of Chads that measure up to these expectations to have sex with, expectations that you could never in a million years hope to live up to.

“8. They’re just not that into you.”

Nice blackpill there, Tinder. So what you’re saying is basically, “you aren’t Chad so they don’t like you, that’s why they stopped any and all communication with you, because she can message with Chad and of course doesn’t need to tolerate your sub-8 male presence.” Brutal.

Here’s the real 8 reasons why you are getting ghosted on Tinder:

1. You aren’t Chad
2. You aren’t Chad
3. You aren’t Chad
4. You aren’t Chad
5. You aren’t Chad
6. You aren’t Chad
7. You aren’t Chad
8. You still aren’t Chad.

It’s like tinder has the data and knows that the vast majority of their male paypig cucks are getting ghosted, ignored, and unmatched left and right and constantly put out these damage control think-pieces in hopes that their entire house of cards doesn’t come crashing down any day now. Soon tinder will literally only be for male models as sub-9 men will all be incels as hypergamy reaches catastrophic new heights.

Last edited:
1. You aren’t Chad
2. You aren’t Chad
3. You aren’t Chad
4. You aren’t Chad
5. You aren’t Chad
6. You aren’t Chad
7. You aren’t Chad

It was mentioned in another thread by @WizardofSoda but we really need to see a Tinder experiment where normie pics are combined with Chad attitude. Most bluepillers are too friendly, and all the Chadfishing I've seen use aggressive sexual language. The common thought is that Chad can just say anything, but another possibility is that normies take things too slow.

It was mentioned in another thread by @WizardofSoda but we really need to see a Tinder experiment where normie pics are combined with Chad attitude. Most bluepillers are too friendly, and all the Chadfishing I've seen use aggressive sexual language. The common thought is that Chad can just say anything, but another possibility is that normies take things too slow.
Atomic blackpill already proved that Chad CAN say anything. Chad can be a literal nazi or pedo but it doesn’t matter at all.

Atomic blackpill already proved that Chad CAN say anything. Chad can be a literal nazi or pedo but it doesn’t matter at all.

Yes but most normies are too high inhib to talk like that and I've never see an experiment where a normie's photos were used along with aggressive sexualized language.

tinder is only for 6/10+

or 2/10+ whites going for ethnics

Pretty sure topic exactly like this was posted before

Yes but most normies are too high inhib to talk like that and I've never see an experiment where a normie's photos were used along with aggressive sexualized language.
I i'm ugly and short incel but did this a lot because i knew if a woman wants to fuck you there is 0 point in beating around the bush. What happens is they will match/like you because they want the dopamine rush of thinking they are wanted by every guy. Then when you say that she will unmatch or trash talk you if you aren't chad.

Golden rule of living as an incel: You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't

Silly inkwell tinder hookups are for chads.

I i'm ugly and short incel but did this a lot because i knew if a woman wants to fuck you there is 0 point in beating around the bush. What happens is they will match/like you because they want the dopamine rush of thinking they are wanted by every guy. Then when you say that she will unmatch or trash talk you if you aren't chad.

I like your post because it's good info but at the same time it's also suifel :feelsrope:

I like your post because it's good info but at the same time it's also suifel :feelsrope:
Yep, it's brutal to see how saying the same thing has a polar opposite outcome if chad says it. Just try it, nothing happens when it's online, unlike in real life where she can call her orbiters to beat you up or some shit. Some women even give black pills, like you are ugly or something like that. It's also kinda pleasant, you are essentially forcing a foid to see your pic and imagine sucking your cock and she recoils in disgust. I think they deserve it. Most foids on dating sites are also stupid as fuck so she might think you actually believe she will agree, so that lowers her value and knocks her ego, that's why they get enraged. Don't say compliments because that boosts them and gives them the edge over you, just say i want to fuck your mouth and watch how angry they get you aren't a chad, lmao. Some of them also become christian tier prudes, saying shit like "im not here for casual stuff blabla" when you know the second chad shows up she is wet as hell. There are also a lot of homosexuals with fake pics of women who want to see your dick lmao.

Last edited:

I need to see Chadfishes getting told to' fuck off' for their bad personality. That never materializes. They never ever ghost. They just linger on politely.

JFL at using date apps that you’ll probably end up getting robbed in an alley way at 2 AM if you do end up with a “match”.

Of course these reasons are all cope, but it is retarded to compare us with Chad at every point. For example just because Chad can tell a woman she's a whore and still fuck her, it doesn't mean that it is an effective way to approach foids.

1. You aren’t Chad
2. You aren’t Chad
3. You aren’t Chad
4. You aren’t Chad
5. You aren’t Chad
6. You aren’t Chad
7. You aren’t Chad
@IncelTears
Of course these reasons are all cope, but it is retarded to compare us with Chad at every point. For example just because Chad can tell a woman she's a whore and still fuck her, it doesn't mean that it is an effective way to approach foids.
Yeah, like writing a well though out message would be any better.

Case in point:

Grunts, eeks and ooks me

9. You lack the bone millimeter threshold

9. you didn't cashapp them enough

The last time I asked a girl to meet up somewhere they ghosted me and told me the next day how they fucked some dude :feelsrope:

Even if the copers who believe that tried to Chadfish, they would find excuses to why all of a sudden the girls are not ghosting them.

I tried being sexual a few times and they reacted with disgust.That's why normies rarely do that

Because normies get blocked when you take a sexually aggressive approach you fucking Retard.

Why do you think normies open up with a neutered approach in the first place?

Go ahead and search for a normie tier guy on Facebook with alot of pics, screencap them and make a tinder so you can see for yourself.

Everyone has trouble with subtlety. The level of sexual aggressiveness needs to correspond to level of physical attractiveness of the aggressor. This is apparent if you just think about women. A hot Stacy could walk up to you and grab your balls and you'd be willing to do anything with her sexually because you were already thinking about her sexually just by looking at her. A less attractive woman couldn't be that aggressive because you didn't already see her through a lustful prism. She'd have to start by flirting. The same is true of guys. The normie guy who gets a match has to have some level of sexual attractiveness to even get the match, so should be able to ease into flirty chat, even if he can't be as aggressive at first contact as Chad.

Because normies get blocked when you take a sexually aggressive approach you fucking Retard.

Go ahead and search for a normie tier guy on Facebook with alot of pics, screencap them and make a tinder so you can see for yourself.
rules for normies, none for chads

So basically i have 0% chance if im not Chad?

That's his point though. Your whole argument to your Tinder failures can't be "Well Chad gets to do whatever he wants!"

Being a normie does not make you incel. All this proves is that, if you're attractive enough, you can do whatever you want. A fairer comparison is if we do what normies do, but still fail.

Another reminder of why it's over.

Threadly reminder that Tinder is just a reverberation of what already happens in real life. Normies try to delude beta-looking men and Incels by saying Tinder is not a representative of real life attractions, lacking any significant evidence for such claims. The only difference is that in real life it's easier attract golddiggers by displaying wealth.

Also, dating apps are the number one source of dating these days, so "real life flirting/approaching" is not that relevant anymore.

I should hope we know all this already. I have tried all the free hook-up/dating sites and apps multiple times over the past 10 years+ and women are even pickier than real life [not that you need telling that either .

Last time I tried tinder I got a match that wasn't a bot trying to direct me to her free webcam, but I single mother 20 stone landwhale who said "Hi, we can be friends if you want but no sex stuff"

Uninstalled 2 seconds later jfl.

Ghosted? I NEVER GOT ONE MOTHERFUCKING LIKE.

Fucking brutal tinderpill

Normies usually ascend via social circles.

OLD is the place where sub-8 law is unironically true.

I’ve never bothered with dating apps.
I can’t even talk to an ugly landwhale, in person, without her acting cold.
Out of all the guys on those sites, there is just no way I’d ever get picked.
It would be about as likely as winning the lottery.