Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 8 months with no social media notifications

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
It's been 8 months since I received any conversation notification on my cell phone, until yesterday when my mother sent me a message asking for money.

Meanwhile my looksmatch has 2000 notifications that she won't even read.

I hate the 21st century.

Womyn are overvalued, over.

Send me money too

People only contact when they want something.

People only contact when they want something.
no-duh-why-didnt-i.gif

I forgot what my notification sound sounds like

Motherfuckers coming out of their caves for favours when their friends aren't there for them so they turn to you. No fuck you very much.

Happens to me alot before
Guy I went to school with who lived in the same neighborhood as me did this in the years after leaving school, back then I was a people pleaser and thought that's how you made friends so I would go over and fix his shit for free. Never heard from him again until his PC got malware or some shit like that.

Guy I went to school with who lived in the same neighborhood as me did this in the years after leaving school, back then I was a people pleaser and thought that's how you made friends so I would go over and fix his shit for free. Never heard from him again until his PC got malware or some shit like that.
Install more malware and tell him he should stop browsing so many weird sites

Install more malware and tell him he should stop browsing so many weird sites
He's long gone, moved out of his parents house with his girlfriend years ago and I think he's engaged now. I doubt he would even recognize me to give a nod in the street to, we're almost 30 now and this happened back in late teens-very early twenties. The timepill is brutal.

Besides normies don't seem to be using computers as much for leisure these days unless it's for PC gaming.

He's long gone, moved out of his parents house with his girlfriend years ago and I think he's engaged now. I doubt he would even recognize me to give a nod in the street to, we're almost 30 now and this happened back in late teens-very early twenties. The timepill is brutal.

Besides normies don't seem to be using computers as much for leisure these days unless it's for PC gaming.
He dropped you like a black elf, BRUTAL!

He dropped you like a black elf, BRUTAL!
Used would be more appropriate, but it's my fault for being such a weak people pleaser thinking it would get me friends.

Used would be more appropriate, but it's my fault for being such a weak people pleaser thinking it would get me friends.
Not your fault, Chad can be like this and be a people pleaser, And you will end up rotting no matter what your personality, Its a lonely cottage of life but its there

Not your fault, Chad can be like this and be a people pleaser, And you will end up rotting no matter what your personality, Its a lonely cottage of life but its there
Yep, all for nothing. And those computers are probably in landfill by now so all my work was for nothing, fuck maybe he met his gf on there and I digitally prepped him to get laid without realizing it :feelsohgod:

Yep, all for nothing. And those computers are probably in landfill by now so all my work was for nothing, fuck maybe he met his gf on there and I digitally prepped him to get laid without realizing it :feelsohgod:
Maybe you opened pandoras box and let the tiger out

@UnwantedVirgin always will tell you the raw and intrinsic, unwanted truths of existence. Users like him are appreciated and well-welcomed into our community.

That's your impression. But him and others I could mention are actually good posters, straight to the point.
Still fanboy, it doesn't take much brainpower to say something really common sense-like

Still fanboy, it doesn't take much brainpower to say something really common sense-like
What do you mean by fanboy? I just like their contributions.

@UnwantedVirgin always will tell you the raw and intrinsic, unwanted truths of existence. Users like him are appreciated and well-welcomed into our community.
:feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back