Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

7ft chad DESTROYS 5'6ft manlet

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
brutal WWE pill

rey mysterio was a badass tho

619!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khali is a chadpreet, the curry king

Aim for the ankles :feelsBox:

Brutal khalipill
Height halo destroys me

Height is everything, even in Wrestling.
Not even in a sport where everything is fake does the manlet win.
It's so brutally over for anybody who's below 6'0, it's unbelievable.

the luchadora pill ended me

That gigachad literally looks like a caveman straight from the Stone Age.

Aim for the ankles :feelsBox:
Actually the knees

Talked to this older security guard at one place I worked at who is on the short side (around my height) and he gave me the best strategy for fighting larger tall guys.

Some tall guy was trying to rough him up, so he pretending like he was going to chicken out, and then he says to put the full weight of your body into a thrust forward downward kick at one of their knees, you aren't aiming for the front obviously, but the side, and see if your foot can wedge between the ridge at the back of the knee as much as possible.

That's the fucking end of the fight lol. the guy couldn't even get up, and the security guard I'm talking about isn't even well built. I don't think people realize how weak the knees of tall guys usually are.

Tall men have a lot of weight on their knees pretty much all day walking around, in fact a lot of them get knee problems when they hit their 30's. It isn't really "natural" to be that tall, that's what only around 15% of the US population is 6ft. There's tradeoffs with everything, we just live in an era where the tradeoff of being tall isn't apparent.

I worked at a pharmacy for a while too, and all the short old guys walked around normally with a care in the world (I'm talking about the full head of grey old guys, like 65+). All the tall old guys walked with a limp or a cane, one guy even had his old wife helping him walk through the aisles (once again, being that tall isn't normal, people forget that, it takes a toll on you over the years, we all get to see the perks, we don't see the after effect).

If you are in a fight with a tall guy, pretend like you are giving up and accepting defeat, then put your body weight into a stomp kick directed at his knee, aim carefully, you want to throw him off balance so you are hitting the side of the knee (it's not built to take weight in that direction and tall guys already have weak knees to begin with).

Even if you don't break anything he'll be on the ground in pain, if he's a really big guy don't hesitate to stomp his face out. Of course you don't want to brutalize him too much so you face legal issues, but if he's the one who initated the fight you won't have to worry about much.

Actually the knees

Talked to this older security guard at one place I worked at who is on the short side (around my height) and he gave me the best strategy for fighting larger tall guys.

Some tall guy was trying to rough him up, so he pretending like he was going to chicken out, and then he says to put the full weight of your body into a thrust forward downward kick at one of their knees, you aren't aiming for the front obviously, but the side, and see if your foot can wedge between the ridge at the back of the knee as much as possible.

That's the fucking end of the fight lol. the guy couldn't even get up, and the security guard I'm talking about isn't even well built. I don't think people realize how weak the knees of tall guys usually are.

Tall men have a lot of weight on their knees pretty much all day walking around, in fact a lot of them get knee problems when they hit their 30's. It isn't really "natural" to be that tall, that's what only around 15% of the US population is 6ft. There's tradeoffs with everything, we just live in an era where the tradeoff of being tall isn't apparent.

I worked at a pharmacy for a while too, and all the short old guys walked around normally with a care in the world (I'm talking about the full head of grey old guys, like 65+). All the tall old guys walked with a limp or a cane, one guy even had his old wife helping him walk through the aisles (once again, being that tall isn't normal, people forget that, it takes a toll on you over the years, we all get to see the perks, we don't see the after effect).

If you are in a fight with a tall guy, pretend like you are giving up and accepting defeat, then put your body weight into a stomp kick directed at his knee, aim carefully, you want to throw him off balance so you are hitting the side of the knee (it's not built to take weight in that direction and tall guys already have weak knees to begin with).

Even if you don't break anything he'll be on the ground in pain, if he's a really big guy don't hesitate to stomp his face out. Of course you don't want to brutalize him too much so you face legal issues, but if he's the one who initated the fight you won't have to worry about much.
Huh, so aiming for the knees is better? Useful info if I ever find myself without a weapon near a tallfag during the Incel Revolution Riots ™. :feelsokman:

Huh, so aiming for the knees is better? Useful info if I ever find myself without a weapon near a tallfag during the Incel Revolution Riots ™. :feelsokman:
Remember your knees bend easily, your ankles don't lol. Remember the force is to be applied at the side of the knee and most importantly the back of the knee, you're basically forcing someone to bend their knees while also applying force to it. If you hit 100% to the side well you'll probably break their fucking knee. Remember it's not just a fucking kick, its a downwards stomp kick, you have to put your entire body weight into that one attack else he probably won't even buckle.

Rey was like 5,2. Manlets and giants in wrestling are billed taller than they are.